Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Planning the Next Step Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Planning the Next Step Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Planning the Next Step Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Planning the Next Step I_vote_lcapPlanning the Next Step I_voting_barPlanning the Next Step I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Planning the Next Step I_vote_lcapPlanning the Next Step I_voting_barPlanning the Next Step I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Planning the Next Step

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Planning the Next Step Empty
PostSubject: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 pm

The daunting darkness of her recent run in with death was only a shadow of it's former self as she sat on the beach, right along the waters edge. Her boots set to her side, Elestia sat with her feet in the water and her gaze to the horizon. The brisk winds and salty spray of the ocean made her feel like she were on a boat again, yet the silence of the area reminded her of the tragedy that had only recently befallen her previous crew mates.

She let out a heavy sigh, closing her eyes and shaking her head of the memories. Though she would not let go of the revenge that also clung to her heart like a vice, she would not let it control her every waking moment. She knew that her crew mates would want her to live and grow stronger for herself. They would want her to find a family and new friends that would love her just as much as they did. But she loved them just as much, and to that extent, she wanted Davey Jone's head on a silver platter.

"The taste of the sea, she is one with me. Where I am most free, and filled with glee!"

She sung the ode that she had created for her own pirate crew. It was one of the few reminders she had of her deceased loved ones. It was a song that would now forever give her strength in everything she's done.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 pm

(Anyone want to chat?)
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:49 pm

"I need a fucking boat, and fast." She groaned as she laid back into the sand, not caring that it would be in her hair for a while. She enjoyed everything about the beach and the ocean. Any source of water, really, though she would never trade a day out on a boat for anything in the world. Even thinking about the boat part, since she didn't have a crew yet, she figured she could go get a cheap sail boat and at least take it out on the waters every now and then. Maybe even plunder some small islands, or look for buried treasure somewhere.

"That shit ain't gonna get me Davey Jones head though." She called gruffly and sighed. She knew she wanted a new crew, but she wouldn't get a crew just to get them caught up in her vendetta against Davey Jones. The only problem was that she would need a crew to take on the Flying Dutchman. A crew that could man a ship that could also go toe to toe with that unholy ship. Hell, maybe even a whole fleet.

"Wonder what Mila's up to...probably still needs help with the shed." She smirked as she thought about one of her newest and only friends within Mylania. Unfortunately, Elestia knew she couldn't ask Mila, Lola, or Alma to join her crew. They all had their own responsibilities and she didn't want to risk them getting hurt because of her, regardless of if they all were stronger than her to begin with.

"Ahh, fuck this! I need to find some grub, some grog, and a ship! Laying around with this pity party shit ain't fixing nothing!" Elestia shot up with a shout, her legs folded and her arms crossed. Then she sweat dropped. "And I really should stop talking to myself..."
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:54 pm

The sun shone brightly on the beach scenery and created a nice, reflected glow on the water's surface. Whoever participated in taking in the beach sights wouldn't pay a second mind to the serenity that surrounded them. However, there was an oddity that soon made itself apparent with a certain arrival. The normally yellow looking sun, turned a dried orange-yellow. Along with that, it seemed to flicker with its shining light. One would even be able to see that it grew ever closer and closer...

That wasn't the sun, though, it was something that could one day match its brilliance. The object in the sky was a gestation pod, sent from the Alphonian planet of Kindle, and was on a crash course with the sandy beach down below. The pod was superheated after entering the orbit and breaking through the atmosphere of the planet Iris. Even the sound barrier wasn't spared the pervasive entry of the gestation pod and a loud bang sounded in the area, as the pod came close to its destination.

CRASSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!

A loud explosion was heard as the pod impacted the ground with enough force to level several houses. Good thing it crashed beyond the area where Elestia threw her lonely hissy fit. The sand in the crater had heated and cooled to the point of where it was pure glass that shined in the sun's brilliant rays. There the pod lied in the reflective brilliance and a timer that used foreign numbers, was counting down to eventually release the being that rested within its protective shell.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Elestia saw the object enter the atmosphere and watched as it crash landed a bit ways off behind her. Many others that had been at the beach screamed and most ran away, thinking it was an attack or something. Elestia just rolled her eyes before kicking to her feet and picking up her boots. Walking over the sand in her bare feet, her hips swayed hypnotically, though it was simply because the shifting said made her do so. Approaching the glass encased pod, Elestia would scratch her head.

Turning to face the beach some odd hundred meters away, Elestia would shout out. "OI! MILA! SOME ALIEN JUST CRASHED ONTO THE BEACH AGAIN!" When there was no response, Elestia sighed, knowing Mila couldn't here her. Didn't stop her from trying again though. "MILA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA?"

After several more seconds of no response, which should have give the pod time for its countdown, Elestia would curse under her breath. "Dammit, where the hell is that broad anyway?" She looked down at the pod, seeing if it was opening or not. Regardless, she would make one her Danforth anchors appear in her hand before swiping it at the glass and shattering it all in a one clean hit. "Wonder if I can sell it to some egghead or something."
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:34 am

The countdown came to an end and it burst forth copious amounts of a goopy, lava-like substance. That was the pod's defense mechanism for any would be hunters, but seeing as Elestia was busy with shattering the glass, she wouldn't get harmed by the harmful substance. The pod had successfully grown the Eve clone and she looked no bigger than a four year-old child.

The little girl was naked and her body glowed a bright orange. This light that surrounded her soon started to fade and she eventually gained a light, cream-colored skin tone. Her dark brown hair was in a pixie cut fashion. The newborn girl yawned softly and started to stretch herself out, before she sat up in her broken gestation pod, looked around, spotted Elestia, then looked at her. She looked the woman up and down for a few seconds, before her eyes watered and she began crying loudly.

"M-Mamaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She cried out loudly, as she threw a light tantrum and held her arms out to Elestia.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:03 pm

As the ooze poured out of the pod, Elestia tensed. She gripped her anchor and pointed it at the emerging figure before suddenly paling and dropping her arm in mild shock. She blushed just a tiny bit at the adorable little girl that emerged from the gestation pod. When her eyes found her and looked her up and down, Elestia had to admit she felt a bit off put by the young girl. Then the shout came.

"Oh hell now, MILA, WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?" She shouted as the girl reached up for her. Though since she knew the woman wasn't going to be magically appearing (seriously, it was like the woman was purposefully avoiding her. She had to be in on this shit.) she instead picked the girl up...upside down by one of her legs as she cried.

"Shut up ya little runt." She called gruffily and shook her a little. When the girl didn't stop she shook a little harder.

"Seriously shut yer yap ya fucking brat!" An irritable tick mark would appear on Elestia's forehead as the girl continued her insistent wailing.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, PUT A SOCK IN IT BEFORE I MAKE YA!"
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Eve didn't enjoy being held upside down and shaken several times, so it caused her to cry out even more. Luckily for Elestia, everybody had ran off in fear of the object that fell, so she was in the clear for right now. However, Elestia's usage of swear words and her loud yelling seemed to have calmed the baby down, but something unexpected happen with the young girl.

"G-God fucking dammit!" She said towards Elestia and she tried to reach out to touch her face. "God fucking dammit, mama! Shut your fucking yap, mama!" She said gleefully, as she still tried to grab at her mother's face. Little did Elestia know, Eve had just analyzed the probable speech patterns and language that she spoke, tuning her tongue's muscle memory and the parts of her brain that enabled speech formation and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:42 am

Elestia's eyes widened and she was left speechless at the girl repeating what she said, though in a far more adorable manner. As far as a little alien baby shouting profanities could be adorable that is...

"Ya gotta be fucking kidding me." Elestia face palmed with her free hand and rubbed the side of her face in exasperation. She stared at the upside girl as she continued to reach for her face. She was going to have to find somewhere to dump the kid and fast. Bad things happened when adorable people were involved. "Screw this, Mila's taking ya whether she wants to or not."

Elestia called as she tossed the girl up a bit before catching her under her arm as if she were a package to be delivered. She would immediately begin walking towards the Beach House in hopes of finding the slightly older Mila to drop the baby off on.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:47 am

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" Eve repeated and gave another giggle. She even mimicked the face palm that Elestia did. The little girl slowly grew more and more accustomed to Elestia's behaviors and movements... Something of which could be a bit of a bad impression for somebody as impressionable as Eve.

Either way, the baby was tossed into the air, giggling as she was, before being caught underneath the pirate's arm. When Elestia started off, Eve became curious and grabby, so she began to squish Elestia's side, along with grabbing at her breast.

"Soft, soft! Mama soft!" She said excitedly and kept on poking and prodding at the pirate's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Next Step   Planning the Next Step Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning the Next Step
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Esperanza Beach-
Jump to: