Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Chrono Ignition Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Chrono Ignition Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Chrono Ignition Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Chrono Ignition I_vote_lcapChrono Ignition I_voting_barChrono Ignition I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Chrono Ignition I_vote_lcapChrono Ignition I_voting_barChrono Ignition I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Chrono Ignition

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Nia Kusanagi
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Chrono Ignition Empty
    PostSubject: Chrono Ignition   Chrono Ignition EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Chrono Ignition: Nia's kekkei genkai that allows her to burn through time with her flames. One hit with a ball of fire may feel like days of burning, as well as allowing her to use moves that only seem like they freeze a person in time. Nia cannot actually stop time as a genin, though at her strongest he can slow it down drastically. Her flames can eat away at the time of whatever they touch. As a chunin she earns the ability to stop it and as a Special Jonin and higher she can reverse it and move it forward freely, as well as gaining the ability to travel through time like her father. Nia has more of a chance of escaping time based techniques as well. While her flames are deadly already, during chrono ignition, her flames are inextinguishable. Drains Nia's chakra the longer she remains in this form.

Embodiment of Flame: Can turn appendages, such as arms, legs, and even arteries into magma or other forms of heat. The body accepts the changes, therefore having a heart made out of lava still functions. Becomes immune to most fire, magma, lava, and heat based attacks. Ice and water do less damage as well. All of Nia's fire jutsu and flame manipulations use a significantly smaller amount of chakra to perform. As of now, gives control over some thermal energy and allows her to instill a calmness over people. Also gives a higher chance of ridding herself and others of genjutsu and malevolent emotions, including lust and anger.

Embodiment of Flame Rendition: Instead of instilling a calm within others, Nia will exert her own unhealthy mental state onto others, inducing panic, fear, and at it's strongest, insanity.

Chrono Byakugan: A family specific byakugan gained through receiving the blood of a Kusanagi. The Byakugan gains the ability to read an opponents next attack and their next movement based on looking at the time of their chakra system. Unfortunately, as a genin, Nia is not able to perform this technique during battle and opts instead to use the regular byakugan.

Psyburn: The flame of the mind, Nia is able to connect to her opponent to speak with them telepathically and to read their mind, but if their will is stronger she can only speak with them telepathically. With this, she can create flames that attack the mind, and intangible objects, instead of physically. With concentration, can cause the mind flame to erupt inside of the opponents mind, able to even burn their thought process.

Phoenix Trail: A powerful blast of scorching hot winds that sear the earth as well as the opponent, able to cause the air pressure to increase in the area, causing flames to spread swiftly, drawn to the area of and direction of the wind. (Power, velocity, mass, etc, based on current level of wind manipulation.)

Mistress of Phoenix: Nia is able to summon the Phoenix of Ivalice up to a rank above herself. The phoenix fuse with Nia to give her their properties, both strengths and weaknesses.

Phoenix Art: Subjugation of the heavenly flame to the 1st degree: Nia absorbs thermal energy and mixes it with her own flames. Launches a concentrated beam of fire and thermal energy at the foe, hot enough to turn the ground to ashes and dig down into the upper mantle of the planet. (Induces chakra exhaustion as a genin)

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist: Creates two lion heads over her fist as she performs her gentle fist techniques. Stand alone, the lion fist can be used to sever chakra points when struck, shredding to the point of being irreparable, or can be launched to strike the foe physically. The physical strike temporarily shuts down a foes energy system.

Eight Trigrams Vacuum palm: The user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.

Exploding Trigrams Vacuum Palm: Infusing her flames into the compressed air, Nia is able to cause microscopic explosions to strike the foe after being struck with a vacuum palm attack.

Mid-Long range flame manipulation: Though decent with close range fighting, Nia excels at mid and long range combat, showing this by being able to manipulate her flames from great distances.
    Back to top Go down

Chrono Ignition
    Page 1 of 1