Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_lcapDusk of the Reprogramming Brothers I_voting_barDusk of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_lcapDusk of the Reprogramming Brothers I_voting_barDusk of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etrian
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Etrian

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers   Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:09 am

Arc Limit: Reprogram
Description: Etrius and Etrian have the ability to Reprogram the world itself. Everything from physics, the laws of theories and everything else in-between. Currently, this is limited to a 10-meter radius to each brother (with together becoming 20-meters). These effects are currently temporary... For now.

Untyped Magic:

Arcane-Jutsu:

Pause Button- Etrian and Etrius use the Pause Button on their World Controllers, to pause space and time within their Reprogram radius. Currently, it only lasts 5 seconds and when one of the brother's pauses, the one who paused becomes frozen within their time freeze along with the enemies, while the other is able to move freely.

Turbo Button: Etrian and Etrius use the Turbo Button on their World Controllers, to speed up each other respectively, within their Reprogram radius. The move serves to heighten the character's “playing” speed (this enables them to input commands on their controllers faster) and lasts 3 seconds.

Back Button: Etrian and Etrius can use the Back/Select button on their controllers, to teleport one another from a hair situation. This can only be done within their Reprogram radius and can only be used twice per brother.

Delete Button: Within the Reprogram radius, they can delete any move they previously made. Any attack deleted, gives the brothers back the chakra used to create it.

Taijutsu!:

Habrouken!: The brothers can input a quarter-circle and a punch button, to create a semi-large untyped projectile towards the opponent. It flies at a moderate speed and can knock back an opponent, along with dealing a good deal of damage.

Broyuken!: The brothers input a forward-quarter-circle and a punch button, to perform a high flying, multi-hitting, uppercut. This uppercut will automatically knockdown all airborne enemies and prevent them from taking flight for few seconds.

Brotsumaki-Senpukyaku!: The brothers input a quarter-circle-backward, to perform a spinning air-kick that can hit an opponent at a maximum of three hits. This attack can be used to somehow deflect/avoid most projectiles thrown/shot at them. When used in the air, the brothers can have the move propel them across a good ways.

Etrian Only:

Etrian's Love Stance!: A provocative stance initiated by inputting forward-drive button. Etrian's immediate area becomes flooded with civilian women from all over the continent pining to lose their virginity to him. The longer the women stay near Etrian, the more his sexual tension meter builds up. As long as at least one woman stays before Etrian, he can continue the rest of his inputs. As Etrian grows in strength, the women will also grow in strength, reaching even Kage leveled females pining for his attention, and increasing the amount sexual tension he intakes.

Vanishing Love: By pressing a punch button and if there is at least one woman still around Etrian as he performs his love stance, Etrian will seem to vanish and appear anywhere else within his manipulation radius. The women will immediately track him down and trample any and everything in their way to get to him. While rushing towards Etrian, the females are physically unstoppable. Uses 1 bar of sexual tension.

Love Hurts: By pressing a kick button and if there is at least one woman still around Etrian as he performs his love stance, Etrian will fake being struck by the opponent. The remaining woman will then unleash their righteous feminine fury on the foe. Consumes 1 bar of sexual tension per post of women attacking.

Confutatis Maledictis: Etrian will cause a barrier of untyped magic to expand over his body. The barrier will reflect an opponent and their attacks, physical, spiritual, or otherwise, and pin them to another barrier of untyped magic. Etrian will then unleash his built up sexual tension on the foe for massive damage. Uses all of Etrian's gathered sexual tension. The more tension gathered, the stronger the attack.

Sexual Tension Overload: By inputting quarter-circle back two times and any punch button, Etrian will unleash all of his sexual tension as an aura around his body. All females attracted by Etrian's love stance become invincible, however, they also become so horny they are unable to move. Etrian becomes able to perform his love attacks endlessly for as long as the aura remains. Etrian can also perform Confutatis Maledictis as if it is fully charged. Etrian must be at max sexual tension to perform this technique, as well, it only last for three post.

Ultimate Attacks:

Brogokusatsu!: By inputting low-punch, low-punch, forward, low-kick, high-punch, the brothers will enter a rare killing intent stance. When in this stance, they will glide across the ground at high speeds and attempt to grab the opponent. When they do, it is too late, you cannot escape. You will then experience one thousand trolls in sixteen hits, and those sixteen hits in one second, and take an extreme amount of damage. This attack is almost always, fatal. This attack takes up all chakra.

Black Heart Onslaught: By inputting quarter circle forward twice and all heavy, while in Sexual Tension Overload, Etrian will make a scythe of sexual tension before breaking all of the women's hearts in the area. Each slash will replenish Etrian's health and leave his sexual tension meter at full. Then he will unleash all of the pent up sexual tension and broken heart energy onto the foe. They will be engulfed in the tears of the heart broken maidens, sucking away all of the foes sexual energy, before being struck with Etrian's full power. The foe will undeniably be completely obliterated, with nothing left. There is no escaping after getting caught and this move is just as fatal as the fabled Brogokusatsu! This moves takes up all chakra.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers   Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:01 am

Um.. what?

I don't get this one.. What's a World Controller? What's up with Sexual Tension? And reality alteration sounds a little OP for a genin.. anyone else want to say something?
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers   Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm

I think its fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers   Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk of the Reprogramming Brothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: