Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Waking from... What??? Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Waking from... What??? Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Waking from... What??? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Waking from... What??? I_vote_lcapWaking from... What??? I_voting_barWaking from... What??? I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Waking from... What??? I_vote_lcapWaking from... What??? I_voting_barWaking from... What??? I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Waking from... What???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Waking from... What??? Empty
PostSubject: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:50 pm

-- Though the dark abyss of trees, Ravage immediately manifested, wiping tree pieces from his face as if he'd been lying there getting rest. But, where was he? He began turning his head, first left, then right. But to no avail, he felt no familiarity with what he was looking at. Pretty soon, he turned his head to the ground beside him, there layed the only two who made this world worth living in. Andre and Jr. His companions who have been there for him for these last three years of his current life. Andre claimed to be older than Jr. Though, Jr. definitely bigger in size and tonality of their voices. It made Ravage wonder sometimes. He shook his head with a silent smile whilst kicking dirt at the two playfully. --

"Aye, maaannn. Y'all get up, we'd best be on the move."

-- Both of the Salamanders woke up pissed. They were covered in dirt, how would they get clean? They hadn't passed any ponds from what they remembered. Or... Did they remember? How did they get here? When did they fall asleep?

Andre:
"Ayo, Lil Blaze... Uhh.... How we get here, yo? I mean, damn. The last thing I remember i-..."

Jr.: "Mannn, I wish you shut up. Shit. Don't nobody like all that noise after they wake up, damn. Silence is the key, mutha-fucka, believe that shit."

Jr. sat looking dreamily at the forest holding a lit joint in his hand. He exhaled smoke into the air around him before passing it to Ravage.

Ravage grabbed the joint and puffed it hard twice, quickly exhaling the smoke into the air. He'd been smoking practically all of his life. Though, he smoked even more when he was with Andre and Jr. The both seemed to always have an endless and crazy good supply of the herb. Ever since they had met, they had been good friends. --

"Ya know something funny tho? I ain't got no mutha-fucking idea how we got here either. Something's going on, homey..."

-- That was when Jr. looked at Ravage, his eyes red as hell, uttering...

Jr.:
"Nigga, just pass the damn joint. What the hell is you talking about? Can i enjoy my time, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:36 pm

"You smoke too damn much, man. I wouldn't be surprised if yo ass choked on smoke and died."

-- Ravage chuckled as he held the joint an inch from his lips. Laughing at Jr always kept him laughing. It was the best thing about this... Journey in which he had no idea of.

That quickly snapped him from his subconscious and his head whipped around, gathering the specifics of their surroundings. It was still dark... Barely allowing any visual aspects which seemed... Alive to make any appearances. Everything was just... Dark.

Jr.:
"Now, nigga, don't hate on me cus you know I got them nug-" --

"... Oh hush. Hey, Andre, did you wanna take a hit of this or wha... Andre?"

-- Ravage twisted around, giving Andre a nudge, who was intensely focused on something to the far right in the distance. The kid began to look in that direction whilst handing the joint to Jr.

Jr.:
"Pfft... Soot your mutha-fuckin selves, imma puff this one to myself... Scary ass bitches."

Shuffling was heard twice from Jr before he was booted halfway across the forest. He connected with trees and branches alike with a hard impact, probably sending him into a coma.

Ravage stood with his right foot extended before slowly bringing it back to his person with his eyebrows furrowed. He quickly turned back to Andre urgently. --

"Told you to shut up... Andre, what are you sensing?"
Back to top Go down
Cruxio
The Enraged Soul
Cruxio

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:59 pm

°°° Hidden behind a larger than forseen tree, a slim, brown haired male stood watching as the three woke up. More or less, he was just observing... that was until he saw what rage could do to a person other than himself. He watched this boy, known as Blaze, deliver a seismic kick on a salamander, sending him packing. He began chuckling to himself before he noticed that he was too loud. The other salamander had caught onto his presence. With haste, he whirled around, placing his back gently on the tree's hard bark.

He began uttering words, incantations which seemed to hold no meaning until he partially opened his mouth and fangs were present. Fangs of one of the most common supernatural monsters in history. Where had he come from? °°°

" Shine... Blind him whilst I take care of a few things. "

°°° And sure enough, wires with light tags manifested all around the boy who seemed to be talking to the salamander. Though, the boy nor the Salamander would be able to detect them. This... Brown haired male was using some ancient magic.

Shine, now...!

He moved from his spot, unknowingly stepping on a twig before racing toward Andre's location with a pixelated blur. Before the Salamander knew it, he would be grabbed by the brown haired male and shoved into the dirt with his head poking out... Head-Hunter style. The tags began to glow with a white, radiant intensity, before letting off a shine of an explosion which would blind the boy momentarily. He then proceeded to walk ever closer to Blaze, entering his personal space swiftly before just standing there.

His mouth hung slightly. His tongue seemed to slither over the length of his teeth twice in a creepy fashion, but no sound was uttered. He just watched as the boy regained his sight. °°°
Back to top Go down
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:08 pm

--  Andre's gaze became more focused, and in response, Ravage's gaze mimicked the same action. Both seemed to be stuck inside of a momentary confusion which didn't seem to be breaking. Finally, Ravage had surprisingly had enough, breaking through his wanting to gaze at Andre before beginning to shuffle towards him.

Andre:
"Blaze stop... don't mov...-"

And that was when the faintest sound of a twig being snapped under weight sounded throughout the forest. Not even a second later, Ravage found himself surrounded by strings of all different kinds. There were about 6 or 7 tags binding them together. Whatever seemed to be going on, had just happened within a split second. Or had these wires been here all along, hidden by the leaves and surroundings. Ravage, in his state of confusion, tensed up his body, flexing his muscles to get ready for an impact.  --

"Show yo face, you bitch ass nigga..."

--  And then, that's when it happened... an explosion of light overtook Ravage. The light seemed to be coming from the tags, but it was too late for Ravage to start beginning to understand what was going on. He clutched his head, latching his hands over his eyes to quell the light's brightness. But the light didn't seem to have an end for some reason. He was stuck, and all he could think about was whether or not Andre and Jr. was okay...  --
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Utilizing his Smoke Release, Synapsys would appear in a cloud of dark grey smoke. Assessing the area, Synapsys would notice a rather large salamander that was seemingly attempting to return to the boy and the other, yet smaller salamander. He could sense Cruxio's presence and begin to bear his fangs. Eyes bloodshot and pulsing veins pertruding from underneath his eyes, Synapsys would get amped.

Darting at Cruxio with incredible speed, Synapsys would grab him and throw him a few feet backwards. Turning to Cruxio, Synapsys would bear his fangs yet again. He hadn't fed in weeks. Although Cruxio is like a brother to him, Synapsys wasn't about to let him take the kill.

"This one's mine, brother."
Back to top Go down
Cruxio
The Enraged Soul
Cruxio

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:03 pm

"Hmph, Well. Im just going to be frank with you. I, The Enraged Cruxio, am honestly very hungry, and by getting a whiff of you several hundred miles back in that direction over that way,-"

``` Cruxio explained, while pointing in the opposite direction, nonchalantly. His eyes continues to glue to Ravage's, bearing deep into his soul. ```

"-... Well... Im just going to say, I'm sorry. You were just in the right place, at the right time. Now, I shall drain y...-"

``` That was when Cruxio's expression stiffened. He only got to turn his head halfway, before his personal space was invaded, and he was hoisted up and thrown several feet away. Luckily, throughout the bodily exchanged, Cruxio caught knowledge of who it was and why.

With a subtle stomp and crack, Cruxio gained ground comfortably and forcefully, planted into the ground hard. The ground began to crack further and further, lowering his body only mere inches below the ground before, a flamed explosion went off up under his feet/shoes, sending his body into an arching blur, he was moving at a speed some knew to be Mach speed. ```

"Do you honestly think I'm going to let you just inch in and take my prey?"

``` As he spoke, he was already slowed, with an arm outstretched, aiming to take hold of Synapses's, neck to hoist him up and pin him to a tree. ```
Back to top Go down
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:55 pm

-- Amongst all of the confusion, Ravage scarcily began gathering his sight back. And, in the attempt of getting a glance at the two unknown, all he could see was the hind-quarters of his beefy and bulky comrade.

Andre, stood before Ravage, seething at the two assailants in a protective manner. Andre's hisses grew louder and louder; his grimace turning more and more gruesome by the second. With this protective state intact, black flames began to sprout from his very existence, racing and spiraling ferociously around his body. You could tell that the flames were hot, because the air would begin to grow thick with convection.

Thanks, Andre...

Ravage thought, with a smile to Andre's backside. Now, was a tantamount opportunity to go after Jr, to see if he was okay. Granted, he had booted him earlier, and... It was safe to say that it suited him right for undermining Ravage's authority. Yes, they had a friendship, but if Ravage was to become A King, he demanded respect from his underlings. --

" Fend them off, Andre... I am going to check on Jr, I believe in you. "

-- Ravage spoke as if he had trained Andre himself. Truth was, Andre has withstood more damage than anyone Ravage has ever known. He also knew that he wouldn't be gone long, because if he knew Jr, he knew that he would continue to sleep, letting his flames serve as a protective cocoon. --

Andre:
"They ain't a threat, right now. Runnin' ain't an option either, you heard what he said. He sniffed us out. This, we gotta deal with, homie...

Go... Save my younger brother."

-- Ravage scurried off. And, with that, Andre tensed the thin thread of muscle which lined his body, which seemingly was the cause of an eruption of black flames which roared from his body. Andre's moves were so concentrated; Almost strained...

These movements seemed to be manipulating the black flames, causing them to conjoin before him, spiraling into a decent sized vortex-like funnel. Andre, seemed to hold on to the vortex-funnel of flames as they raced spiralling forward, exhausting the oxygen completely away from the area the two assailants stood.

Though... The flames never stopped there. The continued to expand, seemingly feeding from the air and oxygen it was exposed to, making a much large and more destructively ferocious flame. If the two didn't look out for themselves, they would begin to be pulled buy the increasing ferocity that was the captivating offensive maneuver. --
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking from... What???   Waking from... What??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking from... What???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Dominacion Mortelle :: Caida De La Noche; Night-Fall Village :: El Bosque Oscuro; The Dark Forest-
Jump to: