Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Atop the city lights Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Atop the city lights Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Atop the city lights Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Atop the city lights Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Atop the city lights Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Atop the city lights Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Atop the city lights Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Atop the city lights Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Atop the city lights Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Atop the city lights Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Atop the city lights Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Atop the city lights Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Atop the city lights Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Atop the city lights Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Atop the city lights Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Atop the city lights I_vote_lcapAtop the city lights I_voting_barAtop the city lights I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Atop the city lights I_vote_lcapAtop the city lights I_voting_barAtop the city lights I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Atop the city lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Reinke
Guiding Fist of The New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Atop the city lights Empty
PostSubject: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:52 am

Continued from

Matsuo would walk happily through the night sky as he admired the twinkling lights below. As he rested atop one of the few skyscrapers he would mentally compare the starry night sky with the twinkling of the many lights below him.

This is more like it. The wind in my hair and the beautiful night scenery.

The wind blowing underneath his cloak would cause it to flow effortlessly behind him as it also blew off his hood revealing his naturally blond hair. Closing his eyes he would embrace the wind that would complete his night making it as perfect as a night alone could be.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:22 am

A building heat wave would build around Matsuo. A fireball would descend upon him, starting as a small glow in the sky and then becoming a large glowing ball of destruction. It's destructive capabilities were very small, so even if it struck the building it would simply fizzle out and not cause any other unnecessary damage. Nia would float down only a second after, two large burning wings upon her back. She would land on the building with a neutral gaze and look towards Matsuo.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 am

Looking over the city Matsuo would feel the air pressure change and the breeze shift and gradually warm up. He would then notice his shadow as the area began to light up. He wound then back flip to the far end of the roof as the fireball descended upon the area.

Well this is annoying.

Brushing the scattered embers from his cloak he would notice the young fire angel gradually float to the top of the roof. Her face was solemn and emotionless as she faced the young Reinke.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:06 am

Nia would nod at Matsuo's acknowledgement and take it as her que to continue on the offense. She would slowly blink her eyes. When she opened them, her eyes would be changing colors rapidly. Veins would protrude from from her eyes on the sides of her scalp and slightly on her cheekbones.

"Byakugan." She would call in her monotonous voice and then immediately continue her assault. She would spin with precision, lifting her right leg in a hooking motion and sending a curve of fire at Matsuo. If it hit, it would have the force to knock him off the side of the building. Nia would immediately begin to channel ki around her, creating a red magic rune beneath her.

"From the burning skies, falling from the heavens like tears of angels." She began to cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:07 am

As her eyes began to change colors Matsuo began to wonder about her abilities. Then he saw how the veins were bulging from her head. As she called out the name of her jutsu he would take his defensive stance. He has dealt with Slade's Byakugan on multiple training sessions.

This is gonna be annoying.

As the crescent fire strike headed towards Matsuo he would send two fierce jabs towards it. The force from the punches would drastically weaken the strike. He would then brace for the force of the rest of the attack. As the strike engulfed him it would catch his cloak a blaze. He would then swiftly remove his cloak revealing his toned body in a sleeveless shirt. By the time he noticed that she was casting a spell it would be too late for him to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:19 am

Since Matsuo hadn't stopped her, Nia would be able to finish her spell.

"Summoning Spell: Phoenix Rising!" The spell rune beneath Nia would flash white before becoming a small pillar. A large phoenix would appear behind her, standing at about 10 feet tall. It's flames were different shades of brown.

"Lady Kusanagi, it has been a long time. Where are we?" The phoenix inquired to their location. The last time it had been summoned was when Nia was sparring with her mother in the pocket dimension created by her father. This would be the first time it had seen another leaving person in over 2 billion years.

"We are in the real world now. Please assist me, we are in combat Kenichi." Nia's monotone never changed and her gaze never left Matsuo. If he made a move, she would pick it up with her byakugan.

"As you wish milady." Kenichi called before letting it's brown flames spread around Nia. The flames began to absorb into her body before her hair began to turn brown. The tips of her hair bellowed like flames in the wind. Her aura began to burn brownish and what looked like boxing gloves made of brown flames appeared on her hands. They also formed brown flame-like grieves on her feet. Her multi-colored eyes solidified to brown. When she smashed her fist together, a powerful draft of wind blew from the area around her. She took a kick boxing stance before moving with the speed of Chunin towards Matsuo and throwing a swift forward jab with her whole body.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 am

Upon seeing the Phoenix Matsuo knew he was gonna have to put fourth a decent effort. Clutching his fist he would focus his chi and Dou ki into his fist. Doing so would cause his fist and arms to turn a metallic black up to his elbows.

Lets go!

Shifting his weight he would turn into the punch with his own. The blow would have enough force to counteract her punch before he shifted his weight again to deliver a follow up punch to her unguarded kidneys. This punch would have enough force to knock her to the far side of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 am

If Matusuo had been expecting to just counter the force of Nia's punch, he would find out what the glove like flames over her hands and legs actually did. The brown flames, though indicating her fighting capabilities, still were flames. They were swirling swiftly, making it so they were burning intensely in a concentrated area. And intensely burning flames yielded mass amounts of air pressure build up. In this case, Nia's flames were burning perpendicular to gravity. So instead of drawing air and pushing it upward, she was drawing it and pushing it forward, almost like a tailwind, yet keeping it close to her body. So once Matsuo's fist met with Nia's, the air pressure would explode outward, blowing both Nia and Matsuo away from each other.

Nia would be prepared for such a feat and immediately start going through four hand signs in two seconds before calling out her next attack. "Fuuton: Phoenix Trail Jutsu!"

Nia would throw her hands and legs forward, sending another massive wave of air pressure at Matsuo to prevent him from regaining his balance and hopefully propelling him through several buildings with massive g-force. The winds were also scorching hot, burning the top of the roof and hopefully dealing extra damage to Matsuo.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 am

As his fist collided with hers the force would knock him back. His feet would skid across the roof top as he was knocked off the roof. Slowing his momentum with his air walk Matsuo would slam into the wall of one of the buildings feet first with enough force that his feet would sink into the side of the building.

Well that was annoying.

As the wind tunnel headed towards him he would counter attack with a wind attack of his own. Jumping off the wall he would send a flurry of kicks down the wind tunnel. Each kick caused a sharp compressed current of air to shred through the wind tunnel. Five kicks in total would shred along the outer walls of her attack disrupting the swirling winds.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Nia was impressed at Matsuo's recovery time, however, she should have known a Jonin would be able to recover and counter attack in a matter of moments compared to a Genin or Chunin anyway. For the first time, she showed a it of emotion as she grit her teeth and stayed her position on the roof for two more seconds. Her mind was going through different paths she could take to at least get a really decent hit on Matsuo. That would be an achievement for herself, however, she was also already about halfway down on chakra.

Knowing that hesitation would lead to an early defeat, Nia moved forward again, this time with a tail wind behind her that launched her at almost Jonin speed towards Matsuo after his kicks would be completed. The burning gloves on her hands would fade and two large chakra lion heads would appear over her fist. The growled with power as Nia was set on striking Matsuo with their full ferocious power. However, they were ki based, so regardless of if they hit Matsuo or not, the building he was standing on would not be unscathed from the attack.

"Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist!" Nia called while making her tailwind suddenly shoot upwards, sending her up at the last second if Matsuo tried to counter, and then back down again, which would make the attack an overhead strike, aiming to send Matsuo smashing all the way to the streets below with a powerful meteor like blow. This would all take place within 2 and half seconds.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Matsuo would appear to brace himself as Nia went for the first part of her attack. He would grab at her attempting to flip her into the building. As she shifted her attack trajectory for an overhead strike Matsuo would smirk. Her attack would seem to go straight through him as her target was an afterimage. Appearing next to her in a blur of speed he would wait for her to turn towards him, since he was within her sight with the Byakugan, and would flick her in the head with his finger coated in armament Haki in an attempt to render her unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Nia's hear would skip a beat and she would almost gasp as she noticed Matsuo appear at her side. Knowing that she wasn't fast enough to counterattack with traditional methods against Matsuo she would pull out one of her trump cards.

"ROTATION!" She screamed out and immediately started spinning her body. The move would only last for a second however as she had not really perfected it's use. Also, it would be the last of her chakra used to deflect and deal damage to Matsuo.

"Wah!" She cried out as her phoenix fusion cut out as she was too low on chakra to sustain it. She began to fall from the skyscrapper towards the ground, unable to stop herself. She grit her teeth and tried to build enough heat beneath her to cause an air pressure to slow her fall. However, with the low amount of chakra she had, she could not create a big enough area of effect to slow herself. "Shit..." She cursed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:29 pm

The unexpected rotation would push Matsuo away before her chakra reserves sunk to the dangerous levels. As she began her decent Matsuo would rebound off the building. The Force would leave a decent sized dent in the wall of the building. He would speed through the air and catch her before she gained too much speed from her fall. He would then gently air walk her to the street below.

Impressive, but you over did it. If you're a Hyuga you need to learn to ration your chakra better.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 am

When Matsuo caught her she would silently look up into his face with a blank expression. Then slowly a blush spread across her face. She puffed up her cheeks and stuck Matsuo in the eye before folding her arms and huffing.

"Thank you for saving me." She said in her same monotone. Then she relaxed in his arms until they would reach the ground.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 am

As they landed he would drop her as she poked him. Holding his eye he would
drop her for a couple floors before caching her again.

You're welcome. But i'm just wondering why did you attack me.

As he asked he would stretch his biceps before craked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 am

Nia did not react, even when Matsuo dropped her. Once they landed and he asked his question, she would dust off her dress and then look back into his eyes. Without a word, she would simply hold up one of the mission flyers showing that Slade had given out a request for someone to fight Matsuo.

"I need money." She spoke bluntly before holding out her hand towards Matsuo.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 am

Matsuo would look at the flyer with his good eye before a look of awe mixed with annoyance crossed his face. Looking back at her he would sigh bafore tossing her a bronze coin.

Give this to Slade. This will let him know that you faced me.

And with that he would turn to walk away from Nia and thought to himself, it looks like this is gonna be annoying. I wonder who else is gonna try and fight me. He could only hang ans shake his head as he realized that he had a price on his head, and its not even a good price at that.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 am

Nia would catch the coin and tilt her head to the side in confusion as Matsuo began to walk away. After a moment, she would sprint after him and hop onto his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and chest, locking her legs around his waist. She would snuggle into his back.

"Who is Slade?" She would ask in her same monotone. "Can you take me to him please?" Though it was in the same monotone, for some reason it was extremely adorable. An innocent man slayer if you will.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 am

As she jumpped on his back he had to resist his training otherwise he would flip her off his back. As he listened he noticed that she shifted to a softer cuter tone. Havin the soft spot that he did he would carry her on his back as he walked towards his home.He somewhat dreaded heading home knowing that he would have to assist with the repair and restoration of the buildings that were damaged.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 am

Nia smiled on the inside. Having Matsuo carry her would be punishment for him beating her too easily. Plus she kind of liked him. He seemed funny. Nia wanted to see how far she could push his buttons. Plus she really did need to know where this Slade person was. For some reason, she felt as if she was closer to the person than she realized. For the time being she would push the thoughts from her mind and enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

As they walked away his cloak would be seen flapping in the wind caught on the cornerof the building they were just fought on. It would smoulder with the flames of the first fireball lauched.

Continue here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the city lights   Atop the city lights Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the city lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: New Terrace-
Jump to: