Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
A place to put ma shit Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
A place to put ma shit Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
A place to put ma shit Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
A place to put ma shit I_vote_lcapA place to put ma shit I_voting_barA place to put ma shit I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
A place to put ma shit I_vote_lcapA place to put ma shit I_voting_barA place to put ma shit I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

A place to put ma shit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

A place to put ma shit Empty
PostSubject: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:31 am

Kaitlyn skated with her hands behind head and yawned loudly. It had been a long day of travel for her. Having been ejected from the time pocket only a few hours ago, she knew the best course of action would be to find someplace to stay first and gather her bearings on her situation. Her sister had already run off to find some library somewhere so she was left to fend for herself for the time being. It hurt her a little to see her sister so quick to break apart, though they had been together for billions of lifetimes. Smiling brightly, betraying how tired she really was, Kaitlyn began to get excited about being in the real world herself.

"This is pretty cool actually! I can't wait to skate the hell out of this world, plus the strong people that live here!" She suddenly struck a pose while pointing towards the sky. "This is gonna be fucking sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:02 am

+A harsh wind picked up within minutes. That was a sign that a great event was about to go down. Moments later, Turbo skated into the scene! The wild boy held a grin on his face as he skated over the girl's finger, just barely grazing it with the wheels on his skates. Once he landed, a dispersal of wind sounded as if he were a car changing gears. Jumping back up again, Turbo charged some wind into his skates and started to let loose a flurry of wind slashes that started to etch his name into the ground, street lights and the hotel itself. The name read: "TURBO!"+

"Ah, yeeeeeah. This place is officially property of Turbo!"

+He'd chuckled lightly to himself as he landed on the ground and examined his handiwork. This place wasn't done yet, so he was preparing some more wind to let loose and started to look towards the top of the hotel. He was going to skate up it and leave a large tag across the face. A perfect idea.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 am

"The fuck are you?" Kaitlyn skated right in front of Turbo as he sized up the hotel. "Why are you defacing this place? I was about to go get a room and I don't want your name all over ma shit! Clean it up!"

Kaitlyn was so pissed she hadn't even noticed that Turbo was a skater just like herself yet. She put her hands on her hips and stared angrily up at Turbo.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:18 am

+Turbo stared blankly at the girl as she started to complain towards him. He placed his hands behind his head and smiled softly as she continued talking. He'd sigh just a little bit.+

"Can't you read? Look at my tag, girlie. The name's Turbo and as far as you're concerned, your shit is as good as MY shit."

+He chuckled once more and started to sway gently as he let a cool breeze roll in. Turbo had his name on it, so in all honesty, it was his place to deface if he felt like it. Then again, he was already itching to test this chick, she was a skater.+

"Where'd you get those skates anyways?"

+Turbo asked, sizing her up but paying more attention to her skates. She was kinda cute too.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:27 am

The younger Kusanagi twin folded her arms and closed her eyes as her eyebrow twitched. Just who the hell did this prick think he was? Claiming her shit as his shit? The little shit she had was her shit, and her shit alone! She didn't share her shit with anyone!

As he asked his question about her shit...er, she meant her skates, she perked up in confusion. Finally the oblivious little fire hellion noticed that Turbo was wearing skates too. "Oh! I made them myself!" She answered brightly. However, her mood suddenly fell again. "But that doesn't matter! You can't just come ruining this shit!" She paused as she couldn't think of a really good reason for why not though. She didn't know much about this world, as far as she knew, Turbo could have been doing something good, not bad. On the other hand, he did claim her shit as his shit and that just wasn't gonna stand.

"Fuck it, CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!" She yelled and rolled back while taking what looked like a challenging position. "Or else!" To get her point across, her skates began to sizzle with heated condensation.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 am

+Turbo smirked, taking his hands from the back of his head and slid them into his jean pockets.+

"Boy, you sure are vulgar and uppity. Are you some sort of princess?"

+He'd ask, laughing and watching as she backed up. Turbo at this point was just listening to her talk, letting her talk and letting her talk some more. The girl would have eventually realized Turbo didn't care about her threats nor her vulgarity, as he just whistled and nonchalantly rolled his eyes once she was done.+

"You're done, right? Good. Bottom line, I'm not cleaning anything up. I'm going for your 'or else.'"

+Turbo exclaimed, revving his skates and giving her a toothy grin. His gray eyes turned into slits and he stared down the young girl as he was determined to show her he wasn't any push over.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 am

"What type of skater are you? Skating is supposed to be fun, what you're doing just pisses me off." With her words, Kaitlyn kicked upwards, a blast of heat scorching the ground around her. The heat would spread towards Turbo as well.

She flipped once in the air before two black phoenix wings sprouted from her lower back. She flapped them once and launched backwards towards the hotel. She landed with her back towards the wall before moving to her hands and beginning to spin like break dancing.

She was drawing in all of the heat over the building, freezing the gashes that Turbo had made, effectively starting to erase his name.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:00 am

"I'm making my mark, becoming famous. Skating is fun to each their own. Who are you to dictate how people can have fun while skating?"

+Turbo saw the heat wave spread toward him and with his own wind, he'd release a tornado that would snuff out any oxygen that the flames would use to spread. This would hopefully let his tornado continue towards her or if the heat were just that powerful, cancel the two powers out instead.

The young boy saw his tags being frozen over and immediately his grin turned into a grimace. He enjoyed the fact that she was showing nice dance moves, but the fact she was using them for the sheer reason of killing his name.+

"Geez, what are you, an old lady?"

+He'd say softly, shaking his head and sighing.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 am

With the hotel now half encased in ice, Kaitlyn moved her legs to the wall, letting her wheels stick to the side of the building in a position that showed she was about to jump off. With the tornado coming towards her, she would smirk and draw in even more heat into her skates. As the tornado neared her she kicked off into an aerial before slinging her left leg over her body and then slamming it into the ground. An intensive blast of flames would explode upwards like several grenades going off and spewing incendiary geysers upwards. The intense flames initial explosion would disrupt the flow of the tornado, making it unstable before the flames themselves would burn with enough intensity to cause the air pressure to disperse the tornado upwards.

As the dust cloud from the small explosion would begin to clear, Kaitlyn would be standing by the crater that had just been created in front of the hotel. "You're fun shouldn't be at the expense of others." Kaitlyn replied to his first question and ignored his second one.

Older Female Voice: WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HOTEL??

Kaitlyn, turned swiftly at the yell, looking back towards the hotel. Standing at the partially frozen entrance was a middle aged woman with a huge chest and an angry expression. The giant war hammer in her hand was not particularly welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:16 am

+Turbo watched the display and actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Looks like she made a bigger mark on the hotel than he did and all he'd have to worry about was... Nothing. Oh yeah, that's right, she made the problem even worse by causing all of this flame and ice to run amok. Turbo merely laughed and placed his hands behind his head once more.+

"Expense of others? Look at the hotel and everything. Look at what your destructive fire has done to the property. You're worse than-"

+Turbo's words' were cut short as the middle aged women with the giant hammer in tow raged towards Kaitlyn. Turbo sighed and didn't even know why he was skating towards the two in the first place. The young dragon boy skated in front of Kait and waved to the hammer wielding woman to get her attention.+

"Sorry about the damages, can't say I'm without fault. My... Erm, friend? Yeah, friend. My friend over here got a little upset over nothing and decided to make a point by destroying everything. I want to take full responsibility because I goaded her into doing it."

+He'd say casually, looking the woman in her eyes, his own slits disappearing quickly. Turbo didn't know if this were going to work, but he shot her a quick smile and hoped she were going to take it easy on them.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:12 am

Both Kaitlyn and Turbo would find themselves buried up to their necks in the ground after the middle aged woman played whack-a-bitch with their skulls. The two pulsing knots on their heads would be a throbbing reminder that no matter how cool the two were, it didn't mean jack shit to a mother.

"Listen up squirts, the name's Alma Marta (look up Alma mater), and you BOTH just had a hand in screwing up my hotel." Alma slung the hammer over her shoulder with one hand and produced a cigarette from her shirt pocket. With a sigh, she shook her head. "I can see that you're both either new to Mylania, not human in the slightest, or just plain rebellious. Maybe even all of the above. But let's get something straight right now."

She slammed the head of the hammer into the ground and leaned on it, lighting the cigarette in the process. "If you want to do what you want in this world, you need to earn the right to do so. Coming here all willy nilly and trying to take over will only work if you either make people fear you or respect you. You both have neither of that."

Alma chuckled and took a drag of the cigarette before exhaling a cloud of nicotine in the air. "So...before I decide you're fate, care to let me know why you," She looked at Turbo. "Decided to gash the hell out of my hotel." Her gaze slowly drifted to Kaitlyn. "Why you decided to freeze it," Once again back to Turbo. "Why you thought creating a tornado in a heavily residential area was a good idea, also ruined my petunias," lastly back to Kaitlyn. "and why you thought creating an explosion in a heavily residential area, ON TOP of a tornado was even remotely smart?"

The eerily calm look on her face betrayed the giant outline of a demon behind her that promised pain.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:36 am

"O-Ouch!"

+Turbo exclaimed as he was just smacked in the head a couple of times by a large hammer. He couldn't really rub his head nor do much of anything, except tear up at the pain of the knots. Looks like she wasn't one to just... Care, really. Turbo couldn't really charm her, so he just waited for when it was his time to answer. However, during her display of strength and sheer epicness, Turbo managed to find a large amount of respect for her.+

"Fear or respect... That's why I did it..."

+A thought came into his mind just at that moment of reverence though. When it did, his casual and calm look died down to a disappointed frown. She was interrogating them further, wondering why both Turbo and the party pooping the girl did what they did.+

"To let people know my name. I gashed the surroundings to let everyone know that I was here and that I did what I did around here. The tornado was to take care of her heat wave and as for the petunias... I guess I could help plant some more."

+Turbo said in a rather reluctant tone, yawning a bit as he was starting to feel the drain from the event that had played out.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:27 am

Kaitlyn was embedded in the ground with tears pouring from her face. She had only ever been hit so hard by her mother. She didn't even get what this old lady was talking about. All she did was try to fix the damage Turbo had done! When Alma began speaking, Kaitlyn sniffled and settled for listening intently. By the end of Alma's speech, she was looking down just as ashamedly as Turbo.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I thought I was doing the right thing too. I thought defacing a public place and claiming it as his own was pretentious and illegible." She meant illegal, but her limited knowledge of the world was still, well...limited. So, her vocabulary was also limited. "I made the explosion because...he looked cool and...I wanted to look cooler than him..." She whispered her last words and covered her embarrassment by coughing.

Alma shook her head at both of them but chuckled. The visage of the demon behind her faded and she clicked a button on the hammer. The stock of the hammer receded down into the hammerhead and the hammerhead curved into it formed a small baby cradle. Alma picked it up and walked over to Turbo and Kaitlyn. With a small stomp of her foot, the two teens were pushed swiftly back to the surface. "Look..." She began.

"Turbo was it? You want people to remember you as the kid that destroyed public and historic property? That type of delinquent infamy can only get you so far. Just like most other taggers or general trouble makers looking to get their name out their that way, they get forgotten as just an annoying nuisance after a while. Your name will be out there, but it wouldn't be in respect or fear. It would be in loathing."

Turning to Kaitlyn, Alma flicked the butt of her cigarette towards the girl. Kaitlyn instinctively responded by making a small burst of fire incinerate the butt. However the ball of fire was carelessly created and almost scorched the side of Alma's face. Fortunately the woman knew what would happen and already had a hand up, catching the flame as if it were a solid tennis ball. "You...though with good intentions are reckless. And you're a hot head, no pun intended. If you don't learn to control your emotions and stay focused on your goal, you'll definitely never become the great skater that you want to be."

Kaitlyn's eyes widened at her words before she started opening and closing her mouth like a fish out of water. "B-But, how? How do you know that?"

Alma's answer, which was akin to "I inherited the Internet", would simply be...

"Because I'm a mother." She winked at the two before turning to head back into the hotel, leaving the two to their own devices. She would get some other unfortunate disciples to clean up the mess. She had a baby to feed.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 am

+Turbo threw a shocked look towards the girl. She was trying to look cooler than him, but not only that she felt as though that Turbo himself was pretty cool. The girl wanted to do the right thing but wanted to do so in the process. He blushed a bit.

However, his little smitten moment would need to end once Alma freed them and began to speak up. Defacing property, especially historic was bad? Made sense after all. Turbo's parents had always been the ones to get on his case whenever he did do little pranks or acts of vandalism like that. Deep down inside, he felt ashamed for thinking doing things like that was cool. To add to his shame, Alma further told that his name would be remembered out of loathing and not through respect.+

"I... I see..."

+Turbo stood deep in thought, but was listen nonetheless. That's not what he wanted one bit and at the same time, he was at a lose for what he should do in order to increase his fame. How else could people know his name?

A statement really resonated to him. The fact that Alma was a mother all on her own made him respect her so much more. Something told him that just by that wink and her brisk movement to the hotel, that there were other ways that he could become famous.+

"Hm. A great mother at that... Thank you, Alma!"

+He shouted out to her before she left. After he did, he'd slide his hands into his pockets and turned towards the once sniffling girl.+

"You gunna be okay, hot-head?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:03 am

Kaitlyn looked down with her hands held behind her back, a huge blush on her face. Her brow was knitted as she warred with her sudden embarrassment around this delicious. (She meant delinquent)

"What do you care, idiot." She folded her arms and turned her back on him. But suddenly, she began to feel bad again and sighed. "I'm sorry...I have to stop doing that. I guess I really am a hot head..."

Kaitlyn was still a bit angry along with being remorseful. She didn't really like feeling like this at all and didn't understand why some stranger she had no reason to care about had made such an impact on her. Alma truly did remind Kaitlyn of her own mother. "Look, let's start over okay? My name is Kaitlyn Kusanagi, the soon-to-be greatest aggregated skater and martial artist in the universe!" With her words, she once again took her pose with a finger pointing the sky. This time her finger suddenly shined and a striking sound was made (think home-run bat in Smash Bros).
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:21 am

+Turbo was taken aback by her words a little bit, but kept himself cool. He smiled softly at her when she turned back around and apologized.+

"No apologies necessary. I feel where you're coming from."

+He'd say nonchalantly. Apparently she wanted to start over nonetheless and introduced herself as Kaitlyn Kusanagi. Turbo smirked a little at her bravado. What a cheesy pose as well, but hey, it suited her upbeat and fiery attitude. Chuckling, he offered the girl his right hand to shake.+

"Call me Turbo. I'll also have to kindly ask you to wait in line for the whole skater thing. That's where my glory is."

+He cocked an eyebrow and continued smirking. That in all honesty, was his serious look. Boy was he too. The boy aimed to become one of the greatest skaters in the world. In terms of fighting... He didn't care too much about it regardless.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:54 am

Kaitlyn shook Turbo's hand with a warmth of happiness literally radiating off of her body. She wondered if this counted as her making her first friend. It started off shaky but she definitely didn't feel any of the hostility as she did before towards Turbo.

"Then we'll be right balls!" Kaitlyn blurted out in response to Turbo, though she meant rivals, not right balls. The childish gleam in her eyes was a giveaway that she didn't realize her mistake. "You'll never beat me at skating, skater boy!" She teased with a giggle. Her personality seemed to have done a complete 180 from earlier.

"Now...what will be the token of our right ballry?" Kaitlyn put her finger to her chin as she began to think about what could symbolize the rivalry between the two. However, she was mixing this concept up with giving a token of thanks or appreciation. Poor, poor, ignorant phoenix girl.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:23 am

+Turbo felt Kait's energy and blushed slightly, he hadn't realized that they were still holding hands and quickly ended the handshake after a bit. He'd casually smirk and looked away a bit in embarrassment, he figured that Kait was too busy being excited to notice.+

"Yeah, for sure, we can be right balls... Wait."

+Right... Balls? Did she mean rivals? Yeah, she meant rivals... He didn't even know what a "right balls" was anyways.+

"How long have you been skating, Kait? I bet not longer than I have."

+Turbo laughed and placed his hands on his waist.+

"A token of our rivalry, eh? You mean like a symbol? I dunno... Maybe some sort of rock or pin or some other form of solid object."

+He'd say as he bounced ideas off of her. Turbo wondered what else they could use... Maybe a symbol?+

"How about a symbol?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm

(You know the symbol, I don't feel like converting it right now. I'll put it in my signature later.)

Kaitlyn's eyes lit up when she had a great idea. The idea though would be more spot on than even she would realize. She would concentrate the embodiment of flame to produce a cloud of ash. The cloud of ash would weave itself into a fine silk cloth, and on the cloth would show a phoenix and a dragon almost intertwining. It was both romantic and powerfully symbolic.

"This is the sign of our...ri-val-ry!" She slowly pronounced the word to make sure she got it right, looking to Turbo to see if she had. If he approved she'd smile brightly and once again take a confident pose. "Now that that's settled, I need to go make some money. I just realized staying at a hotel isn't free."

She would twirl once with her arms spread as she sighed. "I need to find Miss Shun Hall." She called, thinking it was a person when it was really just the 'mission hall'.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 am

+Turbo's eyes lit up as he saw the ash beautifully transform into the cloth that had the symbol of a phoenix and dragon intertwining. A bright blush took to his face and grinned wide. That work of art had to be one of the best things he had ever seen.+

"H-How did you...?

+He reached out to touch it, wanting to feel what sort of material it was made out of. This was to be the symbol of their rivalry. Hearing Kaitlyn pronounce it correctly made Turbo chuckle and he gave her a thumbs up.

After that, she once again struck her silly pose. Though, he wouldn't admit it was growing on him, truthfully, it was.+

"Money, huh? Is this Miss Shun Hall supposed to be handing out jobs or something? If so, then I want in. A pret-, I mean as rival skaters, we should be competing in all aspects of skill... And to also lend a hand when we need to."

+He'd try to say nonchalantly, but in essence, he was given away what he was truly trying to convey. Turbo wanted to make sure she'd be okay, though, he didn't doubt her skills or powers, he just wanted to stick around with her for some more time. Kait was cool.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 am

Kaitlyn spun once more before sighing in frustration. "Why does anyone actually need money anyway? If everyone just helped each other and did jobs for the sake of the world, there would be fewer wars and deaths. Humans are so fucking stupid." She grumbled but began to skate towards the inner part of Esperanza anyway. Kaitlyn was definitely oblivious when her head was in the clouds. A tragedy.

"I've never seen her. I've only heard about her. Apparently she gives jobs for ninja and magicians and in return they get paid and their rep...reput...their street cred goes up." She spun and started skating backwards, smiling towards Turbo. "It's what you're looking for right? To get your name out there?"

(We're heading for the Conquest Hall, but if you want to go somewhere else, make a post.)
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 am

"Hm. Why so much anger towards humans?"

+He'd ask, hearing out her rant and skating at her speed while she started to skate way. She then went on about the details about this, Miss Shun Hall. He wondered what sort of person she was. Maybe like Alma the mother? The thought sent a shiver down his spin and he shook his head of it. He respected the woman, but man that scary demon aura about her could have changed.

Turbo nearly lost himself in his own thoughts, but kept himself listening to Kaitlyn. Apparently they get paid for doing jobs and this happens through money and street cred, something he could definitely get into. A smirk took to his lips.+

"So by helping other people out, we get money and our names out there? That's exactly what I'm looking for!"

+He skated faster and went side-by-side with her. He'd nudge her side with his elbow and winked at her.+

"Race you!"

+With that, Turbo started off kicking the ground furiously and pushing himself forward with quite the amount of force and speed. The boy practically took off like a speeding car.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm

The young fire hellion blushed a bit. "It's not that I have a lot of anger towards humans. Honestly, from what I learned from my mom, every race is capable of stupidity and immoral behavior. It's just humans seem to be the most bigoted. They claim that humanity makes them good people and that anything or anyone that isn't human is some form of evil. Humans cause more wars and deaths amongst themselves than any other race in the universe."

She stopped herself before she went into another rant. She was speaking her mind to this person that was for all intents and purposes, still a stranger. She blushed again as she felt she was getting far too comfortable around this person far too quickly. As he nudged her and winked, her blush only intensified. Then he darted away. Her jaw dropped and she let out a 'Hey!', before smiling and kicking forward just as well.

She didn't go nearly as fast as Turbo, letting him keep his lead, but she was building up heat within her skates. Eyes scanning the surrounding area, she began to look for the perfect speed zone.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 pm

+Something about what Kait said, reminded Turbo about a person that his parents told him stories about. A man who was stricken with grief caused by humans, razed an entire country and started to kill innocents in blind rage. When this story replayed in his head, he wondered if humans truly were paranoid bigots who couldn't coexist well with other species. This thought lingered on him, but he soon remembered that he was in a race and shook the thoughts from his head.+

"Haha! Better keep up, Kait! I'm sure this Miss Shun Hall is probably right down the street. I'll be getting there in no time!"

+He'd do a quick 180 spin in the air and landed skating backwards. Turbo then waved and placed his hands behind his head, showing that he can still maintain speed and direction, even when facing the opposite way. This, at the same time, also allowed him to keep an eye on Kaitlyn, just in case she was going to do something intense.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:22 pm

(We can come back and finish this. Let's just continue the story first.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to put ma shit   A place to put ma shit Empty

Back to top Go down

A place to put ma shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Wayward Hotel-
Jump to: