Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
How Synapsys became. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
How Synapsys became. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
How Synapsys became. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
How Synapsys became. I_vote_lcapHow Synapsys became. I_voting_barHow Synapsys became. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
How Synapsys became. I_vote_lcapHow Synapsys became. I_voting_barHow Synapsys became. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

How Synapsys became.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

How Synapsys became. Empty
PostSubject: How Synapsys became.   How Synapsys became. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Born into royalty in the early 16 hundreds in the Chinese Dynasty, Syn always had a golden spoon in his mouth. His father, a legendary warrior that specialized in the long forgotten Mi Tsu martial arts was known and greatly feared for his brutal and ruthless fatalities in combat. His mother, known as the Lyn Dynasty's most treasured and beloved Empress, was also secretly known as the Jade Assassin. Little was known and nothing was documented of the Jade Assassin, but the legend spoken from one Chinese family to another told that said assassin held mystical powers of fog and could utilize them at will; especially in combat.

Growing up with these 'model' parents, Syn was exposed to many, many, MANY tournaments and duels of honor. Picking up on some of the techniques that his father had prior to his Mi Tsu Martial Arts Training, Syn quickly surpassed his father's ability in Mi Tsu in 6 short years at the age of 18. (Mi Tsu training takes 20 years to master, even for Syn's father, it took him 10 years which was exceptional.)

One of the main turning points in Syn's life was the Great Chinese War between the two main Dynasties that had the greatest control over China. Becoming the Lyn Dynasty's leading General, Syn was easily the strongest out of the millions of soldiers that were enlisted in the armada that he was in command of. During the peak of the war when Syn was about to lead his troops to victory, a sinister green haze surrounded his tent in the middle of the night before the final attack. A masked woman in assassin clothing stood before the sleeping general, her Jade Talisman glowing ever so bright, she would remove her mask and reveal large venomous fangs and proceed to silently and swiftly lunge her fangs into his jugular. The moment she made contact with Syn, he would awake with a shock and throw her off of him, but it was already too late. As he saw what had attacked him, he only had a quick glance of a dark haired woman before she disappeared in a Jade Fog. The next morning, Syn couldn't participate in the final battle because his skin would sizzle with contact of the sunlight. No one knew why and they inevitably lost the battle, and then the war shortly after.

Creeping out of his tent in the night, Syn quickly noticed the destruction that engulfed the land around him. Realizing that he was significantly faster and stronger than his mortal self, Syn would sprint across China in a matter of hours to reach his royal home to see that the once majestic dynasty that he grew up in be reduced to burning rubble. Still not understanding what changes he was going through, Syn would feel a burning rage inside of him. Screaming with grief and sorrow, his limbs would transform into a thick smoke and start pouring large amounts of the same colored smoke, enough to cover the entire Lyn Palace, which it did.

Years later, realizing that he hasn't aged a day after the attack, he began to do some research on immortal creatures. Finding lists of different legends of different types of creatures, he could only find one that was the most relevant. The Jade Vampire. Virtually super-human and gifted with special abilities relating to a fog like transformation, Syn would spend hundreds of years searching for the one that had infected him. Coming across a crucial clue on where the Jade Assassin was residing, Syn would head for the land of Mylania to continue his hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: How Synapsys became.   How Synapsys became. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://mylania.rpg-board.net
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: How Synapsys became.   How Synapsys became. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:26 pm

My List of Abilities is also posted but has already been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Synapsys became.   How Synapsys became. Empty

Back to top Go down

How Synapsys became.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: Archive of Expansion-
Jump to: