Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Shabuto's techniques  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Shabuto's techniques  I_vote_lcapShabuto's techniques  I_voting_barShabuto's techniques  I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Shabuto's techniques  I_vote_lcapShabuto's techniques  I_voting_barShabuto's techniques  I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Shabuto's techniques

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto's techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 am

Kekkei Genkai

Midnight Sharingan: Shabuto's sharingan acts just like any other. The only difference is that his is a deep midnight blue as is his chakra. He currently has only awakened the first tomae.The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see chakra flow. The Sharingan itself gives color to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them.They are also able to tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

Ephemeral Shade: There is very little known to Shabuto or anyone about this curse other than the fact that it is apparently a form of pure unmolested darkness that has taken a sentient form. Ephemeral Shade when it takes over Shabuto's body greatly enhances all his abilities and basic states by double his current power level (I.E if he was a genin and we were using rank to determine power level his power would be that of a chunnin)but at the same time nibbles and gnaws at portion of not only his Psyche but his eternal soul as well. He as of now cannot willingly harvest or utilize this beings power as it only becomes available in emotional stressful situation or life or death moments. And after it's influence wears off Shabuto enters a temporary coma of two days.

Chakra Natures

Fire
Darkness(Locked)
Lightning

Chakra Nature Usage

Jutsu

Ninjutsu:

Gunrei:[/b] A Lightning justu that Shabuto devolped as a means of cultivating his lightning chakra. Shabuto Gathers and intense Lighting based charkra into his hand and fuses it with his own black charkra giving its grey color. While adding to its destructive power. It Slightly boost Shabuto's Speed but if not used while he has his Sharingan active can me extremely inaccurate.Being such a powerful justu it has the power to knock back its user.

Fire Release, Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson: Shabuto release a multitude of shurikens and ignites them with his fire chakra increasing their destructive power, making capable of influencing sever burns in the afflicted areas. Because they are ignited by flame chakra they can stay ignited even after hitting his target.

Taijutsu:

Noisy Fist: A taijustu fighting style that shabuto has in the works taught to him by his uncle Barren. It centers around enhancing one various body parts with intense lightning charka.It consumes quit a bit of Chakra with is why shabuto can only use this style when wearing his trench coat.its attacks consist of: Howling lightning,Shrieking. Barrage, and Crackling shock wave.

• Howling Lightning: By gathering lighting into either hand the user releases the stored power form their. Palm thus firing a blast of pure lightning at the target. The more power that is charged the larger and more powerful the blast
  • Shrieking Barrage: By channeling lighting into the arms and fist the user not only gains syrking speed but an increase in striking power.when punches are thrown in this state they release small lightning blast the can electrocute and stun the target
  • Crackling Shockwave: By channeling lightning into the legs the user speed as well as jumping capabilities are enhanced upon jumping and landing on the ground the user send a Shock wave that pulsates six feet away from them in all directions this Shock wave electrifies everything within its range.the stronger the force of impact the farther the Shock wave travels

Kenjustu:

Elemental Enhancement Justu: using various release can enhance His Katana with the elements(Fires,Water,Ice,Thunder,Earth)-At Current level Can only use fire,though uses normal chakra to substitute for water.

Sword Style “Endless Ocean”:

• Slashing Waves: By slightly Boosting his speed Shabuto Slashes the target 15-20 times in quick succession.
  • Headless Sea: By increasing his swinging power as well as speed Shabuto Quickly Decapitates the target.
  • Heavenly Flood: Shabuto uses a extra amount of Charkra to greatly extend the length of his blade he then relentlessly attacks the target from afar.

Sword Style, "Raging Breathe":

• Flaming Piercer:  Shabuto Charges directly at his target Burning through their Defenses and Stabs With Bone Crushing force.
  • Lung Scorcher: Shabuto Twirls the Flaming sword around at intense speed Thus increase the flames power he then throws the spinning blade at the target trying to Launch the sword into he targets chest.
  • Raging Flame Lotus: Using a Taijustu Similar to the Primary Lotus Shabuto Kick the target into the sky and Appears Right behind them in mid air he then Slices the Six times in the air as they fall to the ground and right before the end of the land he kicks them into the ground.

Last edited by Shabuto Uchiha on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:41 am

Under normal circumstances, I would approve this character and I would love too see him in action, but I believe that the other administrators are taking the path of 'Originality'.

Personally, and for obvious reasons (I am an Uchiha as well) I approve of this character, but I'm sure to get an ear full from the others. So I can't really say that you are officially approved.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 am

while I understand that everything about shabuto with the exception of his sharingan wrecks of oringality exceptionally since i came up with all his moves lol I understand however
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:35 am

I'm not trying to be that guy that opposes everything you say, but Demonic Illusion: Shakeling Steaks is unoriginal. It's in the naruto series. But that's none of my business though.

like I said, I don't mind that this character is on here. But the others might. Just putting that out there.

But for the record, this further proves my point on opposing the original aspect for this website. But it's a voting thing. And I get it.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 am

My bad I meant to put almost up there lol Shackling stake shouldn't even be up there but i understand what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:51 am

Maybe if we wait a few days for the other administrative characters to see this and have them post their opinions, then we can move forward with the future of this character. But for now, I think I'm going to have to wait before I give you the green light of approval.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:43 pm

~ Welcome back. I love the fucking layout, btw.

Okay. My only input would be to change the last name as well as the name of the KG. I have a character here who in actuality is a descendant from that clan. I went on ahead and took all of his KG away until it becomes relevant and dormant. Even then, I won't be using the same eye techniques the many a used. It will be totally mine. But in actuality, like I said, he is a descendant.
Back to top Go down
https://mylania.rpg-board.net
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Alright, so I went over this and I have a few things I'd like to put out there.

1. How much stronger does Ephermal Shade makes Shabuto? You said fathoms, but that's too broad a term to just let fly like that. There has to be some sort of range that you can fit it under, to give us a better idea of what you mean by fathoms. Also, as per him being a Genin, the technique shouldn't just be nibbling or gnawing at him in small doses, but given the fact that it's granting him a rather large boost of power, it should be devouring and shredding his chakra from the get go, in case he does lose control. A small discrepancy I'm sure you'll be able to work out.

2. Your Fire Release: Phoenix Sage... Is seriously a copy and paste off of the naruto wiki. Change it up to something more original to, Shabuto, the character, or remove it completely.

3. Your Demonic Illusion Butterfly Evolution is a blatant copy and paste from Ino's movelist. You even copied her name into the description of the move altogether. I don't know how that got overlooked, but it either needs to be changed to something different, or removed completely.

4. Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes is in the same boat. I know it was already brought up, but it's the same with Butterfly Evolution, a copy and paste off of the wiki. Change or a complete removal is needed.

5. Descending Hell technique is the same as the two above. Either a change or complete removal, due to it being a direct copy and paste from the wiki.

6. Bro, I've known you and rp'ed with you for a long time to know that you have the imagination and genius to think of creative abilities for your characters. I can't approve this character, because of how much copy and pasted stuff off of other sources makes up the bulk of your character's movelist. Make up some better moves for Shabu to replace the ones I've listed. When you have it all reworked and squared away, I'll gladly stamp you for approval, but until then, this list needs to be worked on.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Ok so the edits are made, gonna admit Dente I was just being lazy lol But regardless Seyvnn i'm not changing Shabuto's last name, that who he is and what most of his story centers around. Two what clan are you speaking of? I just came up with that name when I was creating another character but thought it would be cool for shabuto to have it on here, so idk
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Great job, Shabu. Knowing you, I'm sure in the higher ranks you'll be able to have much better genjutsu than some vanilla Naruto crap, lol. But no more laziness, or I'll stick my foot up your ass, lol.

I grant you approval, but it seems as though you still have to work out some things with Sevyn. My input on that, is due to creative liberties, it is possible for us to have a Shadow Uchiha, Shabuto Uchiha, and whichever character Sevyn is referring to. Now, they can have the Uchiha last name, but the rest of their jutsu has to sorta be original and not a direct reference to any Uchiha move seen in the anime. In other words, the Midnight Sharingan is a perfect example of how to mix it up, when creating a character based on the clan of the original Naruto universe. Whatever story related names, moves, or whatever, I'm sure can be worked out between you and Sevyn.

Once more, those were my two cents. I grant you approval and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy our beta test of everything.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Lol fine fine I won't be lazy anymore, I hate to hate you foot where it doesn't belong and yeah Syvn can pm me and we can work something out Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's techniques    Shabuto's techniques  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shabuto's techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: