Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Kyoki vs Synapsys Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Kyoki vs Synapsys I_vote_lcapKyoki vs Synapsys I_voting_barKyoki vs Synapsys I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Kyoki vs Synapsys I_vote_lcapKyoki vs Synapsys I_voting_barKyoki vs Synapsys I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Kyoki vs Synapsys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Appearing in a cloud of smoke with his hair blowing in the breeze, Syn would take off his body cloak as the sun fell below the trees. The battlefield was dark. This is the time of the night when he thrives.

"She should be here soon.. hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:33 am

-_- As one could expect it took her much time to get here. This world in it's entirety was so fresh, so new to her. Yet and still the glorious chaos within her felt drawn to a ancient presence that had been rather carelessly leaving it's presence about the lands. A trail that one such as she could easily have grasped. The closer she got the faster her heart would beat in anticipation for a potential meal. eventually she would find a man standing amidst the costless shadows, bathed in the light of the moo's rays of radiance. She herself walked in nothing more than her Kimono. Her hair was down, it draped from the top of her head down right above her rear end. DARK, VIOLET IN IT'S APPEARANCE, a truly beautiful mane.-_-

Tsk Tsk tsk...what is this god awful place....

-_-she kept going pretending not to see the very being she had come here to find...-_-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:04 am

In the dark, Syn could see her bone structure, her nervous system, and yes, even her blood stream. His senses were heightened due to his hunger. He was blood thirsty, so his fangs began to show more prominently. Eyeing down Kyoki, Syn's mouth would begin to water. His eyes would begin to get sharper, more narrow. His once solid body, would simply blow away into the wind as it changed to smoke. This was his invisibility technique.

"..."

Her flesh looked so good. Her body was rather attractive as well but that's not what Syn was after.
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:09 am

-_- What was invisibility to a being so in tuned with supernatural energy? She frenzied not simply enjoying the cold harsh winds of the fall night as that ravished her body. Her hair swaying as she trekked forward. She was keen enough to now never trust a man behind you and so she prepped herself by fluctuating her magical energy within herself...-_-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:16 am

As she prepared for a strike from the rear, Syn would walk up to her with his hands open, ferial stance. Two other invisible clones of Synapsys would appear around Kyoki. Suddenly grabbing her by the arms, the clones would begin to heat up the smoke that made up their bodies. Soon, in a matter of seconds, the clones would become steam clones. If Kyoki neglected to do anything about these invisible clones, she would suffer severe burns all over her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:52 am

-_- Oh no she prepped not for a strike from the rear, but a strike period. Sulphura told her that men were a dangerous breed of beings, that they should never be trusted, one of the many lessons Kyoki kept with her to this day. And it was this very reason why she channeled her magic through her entire body instead of simply towards her backside, thus as the ill-mannered clones aimed to grab her flesh they would find it nearly impossible to lay a single finger on her, it was like they were trying to breach an impenetrable wall (Not literally) this was Kyoki uses but and ounce of her Spacio-Temporal magic increasing the space between her and the clones she created a mini sphere of sheer repulsive force around her body, though small and compact it would carry enough force to blow their menacing steam away, but she stopped not there just as soon as the repulsion happened small bubbles of the attraction magic about three of them would come to be sucking in the hot fluids and causing these bubbles to collapse completely eradicating the steam.-_-

How long do you plan to simply toy around with your little trinkets?

-_- She spoke out in the darkness hopefully her assailant would realize that these petty tricks would not take her and he would be best to face her head on, but she was prepared her magical jucies flowing and churning within her.-_-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Syn would smile and take a step back. Becoming visible once more with another cloud around him, Syn would fold his arms. This was someone rather particular.

"Okay. Let's do this your way then."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Opening a small and untraceable rift in a tree trunk about 50 yards away from the two, Shadow Uchiha would poke his head out and observe them. So these are the new members of the Elysian.. It was hard to tell how he was truly feeling, but he was eager to see how this would play out.
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:24 pm

-__- She smiled with a menacing glare that harbored some very odd and mysterious intents. The man before her had finally shown himself. He wasn't as big of a coward as she thought him to be. He had the power to become intangible by means of some power that revolved around smoke and steam. He was going to be a tricky bug to catch...but all the more satisfying to squash.-_-

Good you came out to play...i'd hate for this to become tiresome so soon...

-_- Kyoki honestly didn't even know why she was fighting this man nor what fueled her to continue on and not just fleeing the scene. Perhaps it was just the urge of self defense or maybe it was an yearning for blood either ore she couldn't spend a lot of time going through this...she had a mad man to find. SO much about the outside world was new to her, from places, to the people, and even their strange powers. Perhaps that was what was fueling her...sheer curiosity. And because of this she decided to play with him a bit longer. Her body began to emit a ghastly black aura with splotches of violet showing every now and again, the earth would rumble and in that moment several black spires of earth would erupt all around him aiming to skewer him in non vital area, these spires crafted form the might of the Black Gaia....-_-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:55 pm

As the earth crimes around him, Syn would morph his body into a larger scale cloud. This time, the cloud would have something different about it. Utilizing his hardened smoke technique, the dense cloud would form into seven smoke serpents and swirl around Kyoki. All the while, evading her strike. The serpents would continue to swirl around her and from their lengthy bodies, hundreds of foggy projectiles would pour down on her. Knowing that this wouldn't effect her due to her repulse like magic, Syn would be probing her for a notable weakness. Appearing a few feet away from the serpent cloud, Syn would wait for his attack to be broken down.
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:03 pm

-_- He was to predictable she anticipated him evading by means of his mysterious power and that's why these spires crafted from her magical prowess were a bit different than most man made constructs of mother earth, these spires infuse with the force of attraction served as magical magnetic spires that "sucked" the elusive creature close to them these spires were magical creations of her magic which allowed them to interact with both the tangible and the intangible if he didn't think of something fast the spires would cause a form of negative distortion within his being possibly forcing him to become tangible and become impaled by the spires even still but just in face Kyoki began to fold her hand chanting subtly as her magic began coagulating around her the earth rumbling beneath her she was conjuring up something but as to what...was anyone guess-_-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:33 pm

The spikes if earth would indeed strike Syn, but would shatter on impact on his skin. What Kyoki hadn't realized just yet was that he was a Vampire. Not just any vampire, the first vampire of his kind. Not many knew how to kill a vampire, and none know how to kill him..yet. Brushing off the strike to his torso like it was dust, Synapsys would raise his eyebrows. How could she have stricken him while he was intangible..? This frightened him.

"..hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:28 pm

-Her eyes would narrow as his assault stopped. He now stood there, to not far from her. She smiled her hair fluttering about aimlessly. She adjusted her Kimono so that it would hug her that much more tightly. She felt an uneasiness within him, his undead heart filled with a rather delicious feeling...Withing the blink of an eye she would vanish appearing right behind him not not to close for their bodies to be touching.-

I can smell it on you,you know... fear]

-She'd take a whiff of his essence, he wreaked of the most ancient of bloods...She'd vanish once more appearing now on a tree branch sitting down casually twirling her magic between her fingers.-

That must have never happened to you before, being struck while intangible or maybe having been struck by a woman period. I used to think mortals were the only ones bound by the chains of fear and ignorance of the unknown, though it seems that even the undead too suffer from the unyielding essence of fear of what they cannot understand.

-She'd chuckle, it was a very childish one at that, like of a snickering demon. She often wondered why she was able to understand the feelings and emotions of the undead, why she had such a strange affinity for them, sure it was one part her magic...but she knew there was something else to it, it had to be.-

But you no ordinary undead, you something regal, ancient, and well rounded. I can smell human blood  and the lives of many on your very soul...heh, you must be a vampire!

-She twinkled her magical energy through her fingers, a real vampire! She herself never had the pleasure of meeting one before though she had learned of their lore from quite a few books. She could even herself summon the more lesser forms of the vampire race,but for her to have the power of a pure blood on her side....ahhh the thought of it was simply euphoric.-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Syn would smile and reveal his fangs. This one was rather pertecular. The aroma that she was smelling wasn't fear, it was adrenaline. She hadn't the means to fell him. Nor did anyone else, so fear would be the last thing on his mind.

"Such confidence.. but yet none of your abilities can fell such an undead beast like myself."

He would laugh right back at her. As he began to laugh, he would begin to emit a slight haze around his body and inevitably onto the ground around him.

"For I am not just a simple Vampire.. I'm the First.."
Back to top Go down
Kyoki
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kyoki

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:36 pm

- Quite arrogant of him to think she was incapable of killing him, in actuality she held secrets and power darker than what he would have probably expected. But he was right she could not kill him, not for lack of ability but because of the dreaded rules of this Zone she would be persecuted by the law of this land and such attention was not needed for her right now. She would scoff narrowing her eyes like maddened crimson daggers.-

Such arrogant creature you vampires. Blessed with such fragile immortality yet you are susceptible to the very essence of nature itself,a nature that I posses within my very blood...

-She would wink at him as she caused her magic to disperse from he finger tips.-

Tell me something...Mr first vampire, if you cannot die and do not hold fear...why is it that you became hesitant after the pillars struck you, granted not much was done by them but still, you didn't continue your rather rude attack of a very lonesome traveling lady simply minding her own devices... tell me...

-she vanished once more appearing in the spot she was in when she first vanished-

Was that not fear? Worry? Did the fact that something new happend to you, something that never occurred to you before in all you years? Decades to centuries and centuries into millenniums yet this one thing never happened, The unknown steams from ignorance...and such things lead...to completely and total madness!

-Kyoki would burst into a hysterical laughter before regaining her composure. Standing there awaiting his reply... if any at all.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoki vs Synapsys   Kyoki vs Synapsys Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyoki vs Synapsys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 1 :: Training Arena-
Jump to: