Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Just chillin' Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Just chillin' Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Just chillin' Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Just chillin' Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Just chillin' Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Just chillin' Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Just chillin' Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Just chillin' Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Just chillin' Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Just chillin' Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Just chillin' Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Just chillin' Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Just chillin' Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Just chillin' Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Just chillin' Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Just chillin' I_vote_lcapJust chillin' I_voting_barJust chillin' I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Just chillin'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 pm

•• The day was fairly bright today atop the Elysian Bridge in which all the rich inhabitants clustered around store after store. The people all were traversing around, entering and exiting store after store with all of their money in hand.

Sora, The Homeless Thief, stood under the bridge. He had a beautiful view of the whole mall and was itching to try and catch one of these rich folk alone. He wore a black and gray hoodie; his hood obscuring his entire facial presence from view. His Sorujin was wrapped snugly around his waist, each 10lb boulder at each end. ••

"Stupid people... Wearing those stupid smiles, I'll show you all a goddamn smile, hmhm. Wipe them all off your faces after I snatch the wealth right from up under you."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:17 pm

The Elysian people would continue to converse and continue their average rounds around the bridge. Little did Sora know, he was being watched as well. He wasn't the only one that could spy.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:37 pm

•• Sora continued to stand there, only now, he stared through a single ocular magnifier. It was an exact pirate magnifier which proved very handy to Sora in his travels.

You, my friend, will be the lucky one. I'm sure you've got a heap of cash on you.

He said, a hearty laugh escaping his parting lips. He was staring at a man dressed in gray. He was the wealthiest clothing out of all of the travelers, and Sora was formulating a plan to get him alone. Why? Because it was necessary... What if Sora had gotten the wallet from this man and he had a cash card? What if that cash card was protected by a pin number only the man had access to?

Sora had been taught a lot of info. Other information he learned from trial and errors. His teacher was a drunk beggar who also happened to be a bandit. Sora never liked him, but the training he got while he was with him proved to be extremely useful. ••
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 pm

The man in gray was one of the richest people in all of Elysian. Just because he was rich, didn't mean that he couldn't protect himself. His name was Seth. After purchasing one of the nicest blades in the local armory, he would disperse from the large crowd and wander down a rather lonely alley. He was on his way to his mansion on Uchiha Hill. This hill was where the strongest and or richest people lived that resided in Elysium. He figured he would take a different way home today.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 pm

•• Damn it... He's on the move.

Right before closing the monocular with a click, he reached up to his neck and pulled the neck of his shirt up and over his nose for discreetness. Sora finally unlatched his Sorujin from his waist before launching one of the 10lb weights up and over a steel supporter for the bridge before running toward the edge of the ledge at his full speed.

As he got to the edge, he applied a little wind chakra to his feet. The image of his feet became distorted, signaling that the wind chakra was taking immediate effect. All that was needed now was a little push... ••

"Wind-Style: Crushing Wind Wave."

•• With an effective stomp with both feet, Sora was took off toward the top of a building with his Sorujin retracting back to his waist.

As he landed atop the building next to the alleyway, he continued running to keep up with the man below. His eyes repeatedly darting down on the man, making sure not to fall far behind. And he wouldn't, the thrill of the chase always made Sora ripe with excitement, though, no one could ever know that to be true. ••
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Seth would continue to walk until he reached the end of the alley and spot a group of guards watching the entrance to the Uchiha Hill across the four way intersection. Sora had a small Window of opportunity to do what he planned on doing before he reached the richer part of the Village. This area was a bit harder to get into.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:28 am

•• Sora continued onward as long as the man continued. When the man stopped, Sora slowed his pace to a walk before peering over the edge.

He positioned himself on the corner, not necessarily on the edge, but, just enough to keep the man in his peripheral view. Sora noticed the guards, and that's when his eye darted down on the man once again.

Could he be waiting to go inside? Is this where you live? Even better...

Sora had been brought to a rich zone, a fortune frenzy of a location just ripe for the picking. And whether they knew it or not, it was going to get raided by yours truly...

He reached into the pocket of his hoodie, pulling his monocular out, stretched it out and looked through the lenses at the men guarding the gate. They didn't seem to pose a threat right now, Sora didn't see any weapons, though, that did not mean that they were empty handed. He continued to scope the lands, damn near forgetting about the man be was tracking. ••
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:37 am

Seth would walk through the gates and past the guards without any issues. He would make his way towards his mansion.

-----

None other than Shadow Uchiha would be tailing Sora stealthily, and without any Chakra being emitted so there would be zero tracing his movements. About a mile away from Sora, Shadow could see every detail of Sora like he was standing next to him.

----

About half way to his mansion, Seth would begin to whistle with glee. He was excited about his million dollar purchase of his triple plated steel blade with diamond and gold encrusted details on it. He would smile uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 pm

•• As Sora continued to look through his monocular, he began to take notice of the people on the inside.

(( Try and make sure you can give me more information to go with. You're leading me, so I should have more to look at. If not, I'll just start getting creative. ))

There weren't really much people around, except for a few guards here and there. The security seemed to be a bit tight, though, Sora was no slouch either. This would be a true challenge for Sora to test his infiltration skills.

He crept a smile, silently concentrating, until he noticed that his mind was totally blocked from his victim. Quickly, his eyes darted toward the man who bought the diamond encrusted sword. His eyes scanned the empty area before they ended up on the gate again. There he was, passing the guards without a word uttered.

It was now or later in his mind, though he decided that he would wait till nightfall. Then and there, he could use the shadows to his advantage.

Sora used his left hand to un-zip his hoodie before he laid down on his back. Before you know it, he would find himself asleep, silent as the winds of Elysian County. ••
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:54 pm

((It's your story, bro. I'll only give you a little bit of key Info and you get to build on it. This is your topic. And tbh, I've never done something like this before so you get the luxury.))

Seth would make it to his home unscathed.

---

If Sora had decided to stay up a bit longer, he would have noticed many different people walk past the guards without anything more than a nod. Rich, poor, tall and small. All typed of people were welcome onto the Uchiha Hill. That is where Shadow lives and anyone can come to him with business. At night is when it gets significantly harder to get in due to the enemies that Shadow had accumulated over the years. So no one had clearance to enter without an official Uchiha stamped letter. A few blocks down, there was a dumpster that collected trash from the Uchiha Hill. A few blocks down in the opposite direction of the gate was a sewer entrance. About a hundred feet from the gate, there was an unlabeled switch.

By the time Sora awoke, the chained fences that surrounds the Hill transformed into large pillars with something like a sentinel atop each one. These sentinels prevented anything with a pulse from getting over the fence/walls. Sora had only three ways to get get past this situation. Which would he try first..?
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:15 pm

(( Alright. ))

•• The moon was shining its radiance upon the city; Sora laid on his back, his eyes open, finally starting to regain vision. He sat up, rustling a smooth hand into the hood of his hoodie before grazing his Smokey-Black mane. After a few moments of self-awareness trials, he let out a soft cough into his hand. ••

"Jeezz... I must have slept for hours..."

•• In a subtle, sweeping motion, he letter himself from the groundtop of the roof, and trekked over to the edge before looking straight towards the gate again.

The guards were still there, which meant that they were working round the clock. It must have been when he was asleep that the guards changed shifts for watching the entrance of the gate. This wasn't going as expected. Sora thought that the guards would have left home. Apparently, this place was more important than he thought... It was now time to play.

Sora didn't plan on using some garbage dump, nor did he plan on using another entrance... Not so fast, anyway. He broke off, hitting the left side of the building within seconds. There, he leaped over the buildings edge, grabbing ahold of a pipeline. Without slowing his decent as he held onto the pipeline, gripping it with his gloved hands and shoes. Sliding all the way down into a dark-black abyss that was the alleyway. No lights pierced this alley, he was completely protected from sight. He walked, creeping closer to the edge of the street.

Sora lifted his dark blue shirt, using it to cover the bottom portion of his face before opening his mouth slightly. ••

"(Whistles)"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Well. If Sora had chosen the dumpster, he would have found himself a ticket past the guards. But that Window of opportunity was gone. If he had chose to go through the sewer, he would have ran into a few obstacles but nothing compared the sentinels.

As he whistled, the guards would look around into the darkness. One of the four guards would run over to the switch and pull it downwards. At that moment, the sentinels above the gate would release two large beams of light around the immediate area. Luckily for Sora, part of the alley way was still in shadows but most of it was illuminated. These guards don't mess around.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:19 pm

•• His whistle was meant to be heard... He wasn't breaking the third lesson inside of his rulebook as a thief for nothing. He was evolving as a thief, and not as a common thief, either. "Pushing the limit" was his motto, and it was exactly how he was going to live his live; On The Edge.

As the guard broke the security formation to make a break for the light switch, Sora sped up his pace in stages. First, he raised his hands to his chest. Second, Sora broke into a run, generating speed increasing as far as his physical limits allowed him to go. And third, he flashed skillfully through hand signs before beginning to "Sap" on the air itself, taking in its gusts in breath-filled intakes.

Combination Style: Shadow clone Wind Bullet Jutsu!!!

With a Woodpecker-like Affinity, Sora began spitting dozens upon dozens of Wind bullets toward the guards. So fierce, was his assault. Definitely not the work of a thief. Though Sora thought different, he was a thief; Just Evolved...

He swayed his hands, running with them streaming behind him. Swaying; Like a flag in the wind... ••
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:50 pm

As Sora stepped into the light, the guards would be on point.

Guard 1: Shield style: great barrier shield jutsu!
As the bullets came down, a mystical shield would form around his right forearm and form a mysterious aura around the shield. Lunging forwards and stopping the assault on the rest of the guards, the bullets would rain downwards onto the shield. As they came down, the aura would expand and absorb the bullets.

Guard 2:
As the first guard stopped the attack guard 2 would focus some chakra into his legs and leap over guard 1. Doing a cluster of hand signs midair, guard 2 would release a flurry of balls of flame downwards on the assailant. Fire style: Phoenix flame flower jutsu!

Guard 3:
Earth style: Great Wall Jutsu! After the hand signs were completed, a slab of stone would seem to fly from the ground in front of guard 1. From Sora's point of view, it would look like a stone tidal wave would be flying his way.

----

Shadow would be standing on top of a small building a few meters away. He would rub his eyes. Why did it have to get so messy..? Shadow would have to teach this man how to properly sneak around.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:50 pm

•• Sora was coming in fast, zigzagging with catlike reflexes. His feet were actually silent. By now, he was at the middle of the intersection before he saw a shield go up to fend off his wind bullets.

Sora changed his trajectory, splitting his attention from the three guards to his left as he kept up his speed in the direction of his peripheral view. Now, he was traveling the length of the intersection.

Changing his direction most definitely gave him great results as he skillfully weaved in and out, dodging the wall and the few phoenix flower jutsu, Sora now felt that he was in the clear to make an advance on the three. ••

"Let's Rock..."

•• Sora said whilst streaming through hand signs, building a large buildup of wind chakra into his feet. Soon after he had finished, he hopped up and over a few feet before stomping on the ground, allowing a large pulse of wind chakra to break from his feet, propelling him with back flips toward the three guards in a jetstream.

With a slow motion stop, Sora slowed his movement in midair, his black hair swinging wildly in the wind up under his hood. From behind the shirt he wore across his face, he wore a smile, as he remembered the first time this move was done.

While slowed in midair, Sora's body sped up, wind chakra turning a twist in the atmosphere at his feet before...

... Boom!

His feet connected with the ground without a notice and Sora was sent hurdling back flips up into the air, up and over the top of the shield/aura. While back flipping, he occasionally glared down on the three guards, counting fast in millisecond increments...

The moment he reached 5 seconds, Sora was at the tip top of the shield/aura upside down, seemingly being held by a collective aura of wind chakra at a massive buildup. Sora, hooded in his entirety, looked from behind the hood which covered his forehead, reared his hands over his sorujin before unwrapping them from his waist. The chains rattled loudly before Sora began whipping both ends behind his head. He was swinging about 20lbs around himself.

Lightning began to spread from his hands to his Sorujin, encrusting them with jetted nails on each boulder. ••

"I'm gonna take this whole place by storm!"

•• With a last, otherworldly pulse of his legs wind chakra, he was sent straight down toward the tip top of the shield/aura, there he would send the lightning-nailed Sorujin, crashing through whatever physical/energy filled source with the strength of an average genin on crack. If he did penetrate the shield/aura, he would continue with a full on charge toward the three guards; His Sorujin leading him all the way down... ••
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Just as he'd hoped, the Shield aura would shatter as long with the shield. Only a large amount of power would be able to do so, so the force would knock back the first guard into the third guard and inevitably knock them both out as they slammed into the gates.
Back to top Go down
The Hood
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Hood

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:05 am

The Hood would emerge from the shadows with his hands in his pockets and black mask that covered his mouth and nose (just like Kakashi) and a large hood over his head. The hood would seemingly be endless as it cloaked the rest of his body. He was hiding his identity. And he did it rather well. Walking up to Sora, a pair of nunchucks would fall from his sleeves and into his hands. The only thing visible from underneath the hood was his glowing Sharingan. As he caught the nunchucks, they would go from black, to bright blue, due to the large amount of electricity being emitted from them.

The second guard would feel the aura of the Hooded Shadow and literally quake in his boots. Fleeing his post and grabbing the shoulder of the fourth guard, the two guards would flee for their lives.

Within seconds of the guards leaving their posts, The Hooded man would spin his nunchucks around his body and toss one into the air. Within the same fluent movement,  he would reach into his cloak and throw a few pieces of strangely shaped metal at Sora's face. A few feet before hitting Sora, the trajectory of the projectiles would curve around his head and peg the two guards right in the back of their necks, severing their brain stems from the rest of their nervous systems. All of this happened within a second. The Hood would catch the nunchuck and begin to spin both of them around skillfully. He would await for Sora to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:17 pm

<¥¥ Upon impacting the energy shield, a smile crept upon Sora's hooded face. It was a smirk filled with ignorance. He knew even before he had actually made contact with the energy-shield, that he'd already won this bout swiftly. And if this wasn't the end of the battle, he knew that his follow-up attack would do some serious damage which would be aimed to annihilate the enemies that stood before him, but, as soon as he gained his grounding with a flip in the opposite direction now having him facing the gate to the Uchiha city entrance. As Sora's head lifted, the contrast of darkness actually emanated from his facial area, giving the illusion that he had no face at all, or something was covering it. He became sensitive to the fact that several lightning crusts of radiance danced around the guards now.

He took notice of a new-comer, someone he had never seen before in his life, but, let's be real. Sora really didn't involve himself with other out of fear that someone might figure out who he is. See, Sora had many belongings which he had on his person that were stolen items. And, he didn't intend on giving them back... Ever. So, it was either fight, or make a run for it. Normally, Sora would have made an effort to create some shroud technique that would get him the fuck outta that jam, but instead, his right hand shot skyward, his forehand facing his new opponent as a symbol that he would Oblige this person in battle, even when he knew the consequences of what could actually happen. He was no slouch... And now was the time to show it. ¥¥>

"I'd suggest you get active, if you're gonna stand any chance with me. If not, consider yourself a deteriorating lightning rod..."

<¥¥
With immediate quickness, his skywardly outstretched hand, glowed with a black and sky blue metal in all it's entirety lit up with a major essence of lightning which resonated with the lightning crusted pieces that lingered around 'The Hood' so much that all of them actually burst into smaller crusts, licking several currents of lightning into the area of the guy in a radius of 15 feet in diameter several times over before dying into a wispy smoke which disappeared into the air soon after.

With his left hand, Sora grabbed the base end of one of his Sorujin, whipping around in a circle momentarily before he used the pent up momentum to bring the other end of the Sorujin crashing down on wherever 'The Hood' was with a large impacting punch of power. Like a see-saw, Sora was hoisted up into the air where he chucked his end of the Sorujin at 'The Hood's' midsection. If this missed, it would take a small chunk of the ground with it. Sora would land on the ground before flashing through hand signs at a slowed pace. ¥¥>
Back to top Go down
The Hood
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Hood

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:17 pm

As the Lightning surged through Sora's hand and into the shards of electricity, The hood would squint slightly. This man had no idea who he was dealing with, but that was a given due to the mask. Watching every movement precisely, The Hood would make his movements accordingly. In an altered voice, the hood would speak.

"Please.. You have no idea what you're dealing with.."

A fraction of a milisecond before the lightning exploded in a rather large radius around The Hood, Sora's visual of The Hood would become compromised with a flash of emerald light, inevitably avoiding the strike of the Surijin. Appearing on the left of Sora a few feet away, the hood would let go of his lightning nunchucks and they would disappear due to the lack of Chakra being surged through them. Within the same moment, a massive sphere of Lightning Energy would emit from his right hand. The sphere of energy was easily the size of a basketball maybe even bigger. The sheer power of his lightning would shatter the ground beneath it like it was the rapture.

"Your mastery over lightning energy needs a lot of work.."

Aiming his right hand towards Sora, the ball of lightning would seem to wave around like water. This was ARC Lightning: Electricity with the properties of a liquid. Flicking his wrist, the ARC lightning would flow from his hand creating something like a liquid lightning spear that would surge with the haste of electricity towards Sora. Even if it looked like it, this attack wouldn't be deadly due to the softness in the hood's lightning.

"Lightning has many different properties that lie dormant until they are brought out."

Midway from striking Sora, the spear would divide and take a hundred different paths but still have the same target. Hundreds of smaller bands of ARC lightning would make their way to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:01 am

¥¥ Sora outstretched his fist as if punching something before him, and in syncronicity, his body was put into a backsliding motion. It was haste-like; enough innitiative for him to evade the lightning spear attacks luckily. His body shuddered at the sight of the lightning spears before him his hands were free of the Sorujin. They were being tangled inside of the lightning energy, and was now backpeddling in the opposite direction to avoid any type of magnetic pull.

He stood, looking toward 'The Hood' for 3 seconds before clapping his hands together.

RELEASE!!!!!

Immediately, a large gust of wind began to continuously, and furiously leak from his body; He was literally creating gale winds around his body. These winds were silent, but, All of Sora's clothing and haid flowed with aloofness. His hands were glowing with a light blue intensity. Sora had made a mistake, which was letting his Sorujin go. He was in trouble, which was why he had to get it back within his possession. ¥¥
Back to top Go down
The Hood
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Hood

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Matching Sora's stare, The hood would have a perfect chance to use some of his abilities. But now wasn't the time. With the wind that was wiping around Sora, The hood would hold out his right hand and suddenly a large stream of almost white flames would entangle itself within the air current the Sora was creating. The flames would cause the cool nature of his wind and make it into something more destructive. While the flames were whipping around Sora, small strands of incredibly hot flames would begin to lash towards Sora. It was up to Sora whether or not he wanted to stop this game and admit he needed true guidance. The Hood would walk towards the ball of pressurized wind and fire and continously op our more flames into the wind. It could easily be over 300 degrees inside due to convection.

"What is it that you desire most in this world?
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:49 pm

... I'm gonna need that back.

¥¥ Sora said, his image still flowing amongst the gale winds which encompassed his body. He was standing with his hands outstretched; They were glowing with a steadily increasing, blue intensity, which from observation only made the winds stronger and more destructive. In all honestly, Sora didn't know how he would get his Solution back.

Further inspection of 'The Hood' gave the inclination that Sora probably had no chance in taking on this foe as he was now being surrounded by flames. These flames were feeding off of his wind chakras at an alarming rate which sent Sora into further worry. In a desperate attempt to get clear of the flames, he always his hands into his pockets, there it was when the wind chakra began to quell, cutting off from the power it was feeding the flames.

There he stood, his head hung low, but under the hood, he held a small smile. ¥¥

" Why would I tell you something like that? I supposed you're what's known as law enforcement around these parts? You come to take my things? Well, sorry, they are mine... I earned them. "
Back to top Go down
The Hood
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Hood

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:12 pm

The Hood would smile under his face mask. This man had thought he was law enforcement. What a joke. As the wind died down, The Hoods flames would die down as well. Staring Sora down with pure hate, the Hood would clench his fists and bright white flames would surround himself. To the eye, it would look like The Hood had lit himself on fire, but in actuality, the white flames are actually cold.

"Law enforcement...? Did you really just say that...? You watched me kill those two guards... for your insolence, you will be leaving here without one of your limbs..........prepare yourself, fool. I will not be gentle..."

Within a fraction of a second The Hood would simply vanish in a burst of flames. All that was left of him was his whispering voice. Surrounding Sora from all directionns. 'over here'

'are you scared'

'which limb should I take'.......?

The whispering would begin to get louder and louder as if The Hood were approaching him. *Sssssshhhhiiiiinnnggggggggg* the ebony Katana would unsheathe from its holster. The Hood was approaching soundless (except for what he wanted you to hear) and visually undectible. He was toying with Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:05 pm

¥¥ Sora stood, utterly quizzical. His expression was perplexed in a way which he couldn't believe. If he isn't law enforcement, then who is this guy? Upon further inspection, Sora noticed that 'The Hood' began flaring up with fire chakra.

He began to step back, his hands still inside of his pockets. They began to glow blue again, and that fast, the wind around his body began to pick up, fluttering all of his clothing pretty ferociously. As 'The Hood' vanished, Sora was forced to relinquish the cap to his soul's chakra causing a major upright of whipping winds. These winds were so sharp that they were capable of and were currently ripping up shards and pieces of rubble and dirt of the alleyway.

Sora, being what he thought to be protected from almost anything physical. He stood, Cooley. His eyes were completely open, throbbing veins totally saturating them. 'The Hood' would be able to see Sora's hands, radiating with wind energy, release from his pockets and point outward in a radius. His legs were bent a bit awkwardly. ¥¥

" Who are you, and what is your deal with me? " His expression was so ominous at this time, as if he was void of all emotion.
Back to top Go down
The Hood
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Hood

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:44 pm

"How dull.."

The wind that Sora had created would do nothing but shred up the ground in front of him. While his arms were outstretched, The Hood would appear in front of Sora with his arms crossed. Shaking his head with disappointment, The Hood would dart with untraceable speed towards Sora. Within the same millisecond, Sora would feel a hand on his right arm..

"Are you ready..?"

Suddenly a bone shattering grip would start off this ruthless process. With the physical contact between both parties, ARC Lightning would snap up from the ground around the two and then all focus on Sora. This was a quicker, and stronger strike due to the lack of patience The Hood had with this man. Rendering Sora paralyzed, the ARC Lightning would surge throughout Sora's body but he strangely wouldn't feel the pain of the electric current. Then came the pull. The Hood would grip even tighter...*Crrrrrunchhh* Sora now had a shattered forearm.

"To answer your question......I'm going to run a few experiments on you, but you won't be needing this..-"

*Sound of flesh ripping and bones crunching*

With one aggressive yank, The Hood was holding Sora's right arm in his hands. The amount of pain that Sora was going through was enough to make him black out but the electric current wouldn't let him. Blood would be pouring out of Sora's right shoulder socket like a waterfall but the ARC Lightning would singe his wound closed.

"...but I'm not done with you yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Just chillin'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 2 :: Seventh Sannin Summit :: The Hideout-
Jump to: