Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
A little luck goes a long way Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    A little luck goes a long way I_vote_lcapA little luck goes a long way I_voting_barA little luck goes a long way I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    A little luck goes a long way I_vote_lcapA little luck goes a long way I_voting_barA little luck goes a long way I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

A little luck goes a long way

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Alex Rockefella
    Yamiichi : Terran Genin
    Yamiichi : Terran Genin
    Alex Rockefella

A little luck goes a long way Empty
    PostSubject: A little luck goes a long way   A little luck goes a long way EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Name: Alexandria Tiana Rockefella
    Height: 5'6
    Personality: Always smiling, sarcastic, bold, cheerful/optimistic; Hides pain with smiles, can be slightly manipulative, extremely loyal to her friends.
    Hair color: Twilight blue
    Eye color: Twilight blue
    NOTE: Very few people should be able to tell Alex is a girl when they first meet. Please RP as such.

Alexandria was born and raised within the lowest tier in Grande. Her mother passed away shortly after she was born, and her father was barely home, having joined the Grande court of Knights. As she grew up, she realized how messed up the segregation within Grande was. She decided that she would definitely do something about it sooner or later, as optimistic as she was as a child.

Unfortunately, she wasn't some all powerful kid or being with amazing powers. She was a sharp tongued tomboy who knew how to handle a dagger and bow.

A bit after she turned fourteen, she received news that her father had been killed during a routine scouting mission in the Westland Desert. With no one to take care of her, Alexandria turned to joining a gang and robbing the upper classes to get by. In time, she made several friends in the gang, her closest being a girl by the name of Gemini Simonova Rose. The two were really close, even going so far as having sleepovers every now and then. Alex became close to Gemini's mother too.

Several years later and she was told that Gemini ran away from home. Alex was devastated and it was made even worse when Gemini's mother blamed her and her friends for it. That being part of a gang had changed Gemini. Alex dropped to her knees and tried to apologize before running home and crying herself to sleep.

It took a few days before Gemini's mother came and apologized to Alex, and Alex immediately accepted. She told her that she would find Gemini for them both. In the meantime, she began to live with the woman and even joined her at work, all while working on her skills as a marksman and as a rogue.

Alex was a very gifted girl, being able to create liquid magic. The precision needed for this ability, coupled with how she used it, led her to name it 'Sniper'. She was able to infuse liquid magic into hollow arrowheads she created. Even more, Alex is capable of creating her own weapons and gadgets to aid her. She sold a few to underground freedom fighters in Grande and has successfully earned enough to move her and Gemini's mother into the second tier.

However, the week before she was to do this, she was sent on cargo run with several men to Malycio. That cargo run would never make it as the men were actually slave traders. Alex was taken.

Lucky for her, at one of the bandit camps she had been taken too, a shinobi by the name of Shadow had raided while she attempted to escape. The chaos that ensued allowed Alex to break free from her bonds and help out. Now free, she first wants to get a little revenge, while also finding out who tried to kidnap her.
    Back to top Go down

A little luck goes a long way
    Page 1 of 1