Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Ever Burning  Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Ever Burning  Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Ever Burning  Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Ever Burning  Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Ever Burning  Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Ever Burning  Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Ever Burning  Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Ever Burning  Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Ever Burning  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Ever Burning  Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Ever Burning  Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Ever Burning  Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Ever Burning  Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Ever Burning  Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Ever Burning  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Ever Burning  I_vote_lcapEver Burning  I_voting_barEver Burning  I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Ever Burning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiji Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Reiji Kusanagi

Ever Burning  Empty
PostSubject: Ever Burning    Ever Burning  EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Chrono Ignition: Reiji's arc limit that allows him to burn through time with his flames. One hit with a ball of fire may feel like days of burning, as well as allowing him to use moves that freeze people in time. His flames can eat away at the time of anything. Reiji has an extremely high tolerance to time based techniques as a genin and is completely immune to them at Special Jonin and higher. While his flames are deadly already, during chrono ingition, his flames are inextinguishable. Reiji can choose to either slow, stop, and fast forward time over a large area, or he can utilize the form for his flames.

Chrono Trigger: A dormant Arc Limit of the Kusanagi family. The user can look into the past and future, and manipulate any happening of their choosing. The user can slow, speed up, and stop time. The user is also able to freely travel throughout time at Jonin rank and higher.

Embodiment of Flame: As a genin can turn appendages, such as arms, legs, and even arteries into magma or other forms of heat. The body accepts the changes, therefore having a heart made out of lava still functions. Becomes immune to most fire, magma, lava, and heat based attacks. Ice and water do less damage as well. All of Reiji's fire jutsu/spells and flame manipulations use a significantly smaller amount of chakra to perform. As of now, gives control over some thermal energy and allows him to instill a calmness over people. Also gives a higher chance of ridding himself and others of genjutsu and malevolent emotions, including lust and anger.

Embodiment of Flame Rendition: Instead of instilling a calm within others, Reiji will exert a sinister aura onto others, inducing panic, fear, and at it's strongest, insanity, even if the opponent is crazy. (Works to draw out the primal instincts of people.)

Chrono Byakugan: A family specific byakugan. The Byakugan gains the ability to read an opponents next attack and their next movement based on looking at the time of their chakra system. Unfortunately, as a genin, Reiji is not able to perform this technique during battle and opts instead to use the regular byakugan.

Psyburn: The flame of the mind, Reiji is able to connect to others to speak with them telepathically and to read their mind, but if their will is stronger he can only speak with them telepathically. With this, he can create flames that attack the mind, and intangible objects, instead of physically. With concentration, can cause the mind flame to erupt inside of the opponents mind, able to even burn their thought process. The Psyflame is invisible to anyone without telepathy, including the byakugan and sharingan.

Techniques

Kusanagi Ripple: Fires dozens of small flame projectiles that when they hit, traps the foe in a small orb of fire that either slows time or reverses it within. When reversed, foe re-ages until they become a fetus.

Phoenix Tear: Creates a circle of flames in a 100 foot radius. Enemies who cross the flame feel like they're walking through an ocean of flames. Enemy burns as they lose years of their life, aging 10 years per second if they linger in it for too long.) Allies who touch the flame have their wounds reversed and healed at the price of a small burn. (Cannot use as a genin)

Phoenix Art: Subjugation of the heavenly flame to the 1st degree: Reiji absorbs thermal energy and mixes it with his own flames. Launches a concentrated beam of fire and thermal energy at the foe, hot enough to turn the ground to ashes and dig down into the upper mantle of the planet. (Expends all chakra as a genin)

Phoenix Art: Subjugation of the heavenly flame to the 2nd degree: Reiji absorbs more thermal energy and only uses a little of his own flames. Launches a concentrated beam of thermal energy and fire at the foe, hot enough to cause a heat wave over the area and dig down to the core of the earth, turning everything in between to ashes. (Cannot use as a genin)

Phoenix Art: Subjugation of the heavenly flame to the 3rd degree: Reiji absorbs all forms of heat and thermal energy. The area around in a 100 meter radius becomes engulfed in a dome of heat transcending 500000 degrees. Unleashes a blast strong enough to put out the sun. When used with Synchronous Ignition, can burn through mental and spiritual anomalies as well. (Cannot use until Special Jonin)

Jutsu and Spells(As of now)

Shift Raze: Creates a vortex of flames to repel projectiles back at foe. Only last five seconds.

Flare Whirlwind: A spinning leap that creates a flamed whirlwind around Reiji's body. With added chakra, can become a burning tornado.

Inferno Clones: Creates clones of fire. Each clone burst into huge explosions when destroyed.

Blast Zone Grenade: Small fire balls form on Reiji's fingertips and then form into one extremely compacted ball of fire. Throws the balls of fire casually, creating explosions as powerful as grenades.

Blast Zone Barrage: Creates small fire balls on his fingertips before firing them like bullets at the foe(s). Creates dozens of small explosions on impact.

Blaze Fire Coil: Creates a small stream of fire that moves as if it has a mind of its own. Coils around Reiji's body and attacks like a snake.

Lull of The Phoenix Spell: Creates dim embers in the air that look like spirit lanterns. Enemies that come too close get stuck with an ember and induced in a genjutsu of the 6th Circle of Hell. Once genjutsu is dispelled, ember ignites into a large explosion.

Fireball:...Launches a fireball...

Phoenix Flare: A devastating flaming uppercut that knocks foe into the air, even if the punch itself doesn't hit. While up, Reiji causes a continuous explosion to erupt around them, dealing damage over a set time period before closing his fist and igniting the person in one last blast.

Demon Burst: A rush attack where Reiji covers himself in flames and lays into the foe repeatedly. Grabs foe and creates a pillar of flames around them before tossing the foe away.

Road of the Black Flame: Creates a wall of black flames around himself and opponent, giving them nowhere to run. Can meld into the flames and the wall of fire has the same effect as Lull of the Phoenix Spell.

Shocking First Bullet: Reiji ignites one of his arms into a powerful flame that pushes him to launch a punch strong enough to shatter mountains.

Annihilating Second Bullet: Reiji rebuilds the flames from the first bullet heavier to perform a devastating punch that can completely annihilate an entire village. (Cannot use until Special Jonin)

Exterminating Third Bullet: Reiji builds the flames around his body to go all out in one direction. Delivers a punch with enough force to crumble half the planet. (Cannot use until Jonin)

Genocidal Last Bullet: Reiji becomes one with his flames. Rushes the foe almost as fast as the speed of light to create an explosion as powerful as the big bang. (Cannot use unless at least Archnin)

Fire Dragon: Unleashes a large dragon of fire that homes in on the foe.

Cataclysm: Reiji creates two concentrated fire balls and hurls one into the air. Then he throws the other into it create a massive explosion that is powerful enough to tremble the earth.

Blast Zone Warhead: Reiji creates two Blast Zone Grenades in his hands and combines them, making a glowing ball of fire. Tosses the ball upwards before leaping and delivering a powerful pele-kick, sending the bomb towards either the foe or the ground and causing a massive nuclear warhead effect. (Cannot use as a genin)

Supernova: Reiji channels all of his flame energy into his center and unleashes it to create a small sun on Earth. (Cannot use until Special Jonin)

Wind Jutsu and Spells

Gale Whirlwind (Spell): Creates a whirlwind over a large radius that is powerful enough to redirect opponents projectiles and attacks, and even blow the opponent of course if they're in the air. Can also be used to spread flames and redirect Reiji's or an allies jutsu and spell as well.

Phoenix Trail (Spell): A powerful blast of scorching hot winds that sear the earth as well as the opponent, able to cause the air pressure to increase in the area, causing flames to spread swiftly, drawn to the area of and direction of the wind.

Hurricane Javelin (Jutsu): A drilling tornado of wind controlled by the user with the force of a hurricane. Can break through most fire attacks by absorbing the air pressure into its center, and can even break through most barriers.

Air Blade Dance (Jutsu): A concentration of wind around the body is unleashed to act as thousands of blades clashing and slashing at the same time. Defensive capabilities rival the kaiten while its offensive capabilities are deadly enough to dice anything into microscopic pieces if caught within the range. The bigger the range, the more chakra that is used to keep its power.

True State: Synchronous Ignition

Synchronous Ignition occurs when Reiji balances his harmony and chaos natures while using Chrono Ignition. He is able to wield the forces of light/harmony and darkness/chaos along with his flames, and is able to fight spirits/souls/deities that would normally be intangible by physical means.

Harmony/Holy Flame: The harmony nature when used with Reiji's flames create white flames that do not burn physically. They can still burn through time, but as well, they attack the spirit and chakra directly. With enough power, can burn up the chakra used to sustain a jutsu and can even severe the opponents chakra network. Works as a harmonizing factor to balance out chaos.

Chaos Flame: The chaos nature when used with Reiji's flames creates darker, sometimes black flames that don't burn as bad as his normal flames nor his harmony flames. However, they still burn and just by touching the opponent can coat them in a heavy darkness that weighs them down by drawing from their chakra reserves to increase its potency. So the more chakra the opponent has, the stronger the effects. As well, the darkness can blind the foe temporarily when it first touches them. Works as a harmonizing factor to balance out harmony.

Shangri-La: The state of enlightenment that Reiji is attempting to achieve like his father and mother. It allows him to take the essence of whatever property he controls and use it in its most natural state. The Shangri-La form can take any essence, from Chaos, Harmony, and even Reiji's Chrono Ignition. Each form acts as a neutralizer for the opposing force against itself and boost the efficiency of Reiji to face all other forces.

Shangri-La God Slayer Flame: Alpha

The first form of Reiji's final flames. The final combination of Chrono Trigger, Chrono Ignition, Embodiment of Flame, Synchronous Ignition, Complete Harmony, and Complete Chaos. The Kusanagi bloodline finally and completely combined with the Phoenix Clans bloodline transcending time and the spirit. Reiji's flames become clear, like liquid and gain the ability of Kusanagi the God Slayer. In Alpha form, his flames can burn and manipulate probability.

Shangri-La God Slayer Flame: Omega

The second form of Reiji's final flames. Delving further into the powers of Kusanagi the God Slayer, Reiji's flames become able to burn and manipulate fate/destiny.

Shangri-La God Slayer Flame: Zeta

The third form of Reiji's final flames. Reaching a state of truth, Reiji's flames become absolutely immune to all other forms of spells or jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Ever Burning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: