Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Searching for friends Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Searching for friends Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Searching for friends Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Searching for friends Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Searching for friends Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Searching for friends Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Searching for friends Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Searching for friends Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Searching for friends Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Searching for friends Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Searching for friends Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Searching for friends Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Searching for friends Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Searching for friends Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Searching for friends Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Searching for friends I_vote_lcapSearching for friends I_voting_barSearching for friends I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Searching for friends I_vote_lcapSearching for friends I_voting_barSearching for friends I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Searching for friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Searching for friends Empty
PostSubject: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 pm

After awhile of walking around searching for the tavern Devis finally approaches the tavern with a smile. He looked upon the tavern and read read the name. Tavern of hope huh? This ought to be interesting he thought. "Well let's see what lies inside." He said aloud as he walked inside. As he walked gave the tavern quick look around before he headed to the bar and sat down at the nearest empty seat that wasn't next to anyone. He then looked to the bartender waiting for a moment when he wasn't busy and asked aloud " Hello I was wondering if you could answer some questions of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:59 pm

The bartender would approach Devis with a weird grin. "I take it you're not from around here." It was a woman with long red hair wearing the general bar maid outfit, showing quite a bit of cleavage. She looked quite young though, seeming only about 20 to 22 years old. "It's mighty rude to take my attention away from other customers like that, unless you were calling for a drink."

The other costumers around Devis chuckled in good fun. The woman didn't mean any harm and was just poking fun at Devis. "It's alright though, sugar, this is the perfect place to get a little information on Esperanza if you're new here. So what can I do for you?" She leaned on the counter, her breast pressing forward over her arms, giving Devis a very clear view of her cleavage. Anymore and a nipple would surely pop out.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 pm

"Well I'll gladly take a drink, but I don't want to spend to much. I don't have much so I want to stretch it as far as I can. What I was wondering was if you could direct me towards somebody or a group in here that might be free to do some exploring. I'm willing to pay, but that would have to be discussed. Even better if their looking to join a group. I'm gonna make a guild of mercenaries and getting members early on would be great. At the very least I need someone to go with me to explore. I figured if any one would know who to talk to it would be the barmaid or bartender. I guess I lucked out and got you, lucky me." He said with a smile.

Last edited by Devis on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:52 pm

The bar maid had a sad smirk as Devis spoke, but the patrons around him were all laughing loudly. After a moment the bar maid would let out a small laugh as well.

"Honey, if you ain't got the coin for a drink, you ain't got the coin for hiring adventurers. It's nice of you to have a dream, but from the looks of ya, you've got some skill all on your own. Why don't you try earning a bit of money doing some missions posted over at the mission hall? It's the same mercenary work you're looking to get into, so it'll be a good start don'tcha think?"

Male Patron: "Your being to kind! Let the boy swim in the deep end a bit! It'll be good for his character!"

Old Male Patron: "Leave the kid alone. It was an honest question with an honest dream. She gave em an honest answer. Kid, the best way to explore is to just do it. Get up, be prepared, and just go out into the wild. Most shinobi and magician do it anyway while making money on the side. If yer looking to start a mercenary guild, then ye should make a check list of the things ye want. First, ye need to make some cash right? Then do some missions? Then ye need guild mates, but without a guild they're just friends! So make some friends and then slowly let em in on what yer trying to do. Don't get to far ahead of yer self and talk about getting guild mates right now when ye don't even have any notoriety! But hell, I like yer enthusiasm! So I'll give ya yer first partner! I ain't gonna do any exploring right now, but once ye get settled into yer new life style, I'll be here!"

Male Patron: "Too nice! The lot of ya!"

The bar maid shook her head at the patron. "Keep talking like that and they'll be no more rum for you!"

The male patron's eyes widened and he shut his mouth tight.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:22 am

"Thank you for your advice, I will make good use of your advice. In thanks I will buy you both drinks." He then places money enough for six drinks. "She gets to decide how the drinks get divided up. Better hope she's not mad at you." He then walks over to the old male patron, extends his hand and then says. "Before I go though I would like to get your name so I know who to look for when I've settled in."
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:47 am

The few at the bar cheered when Devis paid for more drinks, however the younger male patron suddenly paled at Devís' words, a worried look adorning his face as he looked at the bar maid. The bar maid in turn had a very sinister smile on her face while drying a beer mug.

"Oh you ain't gettin' shit hun." She said with mirth. The man's head hit the bar top and tears streamed down his face.

When Devis approached the older gentleman that was further along the bar, the old man nodded his head and shook his hand when offered. "Just call me Covah, son! I'll be here when ye get back! Promise!"

Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:57 am

"Well it's good to have met you Covah, and I'll be sure to come back here." He then turned towards the crying man and says. " When I buy a round when I get back be sure to make it up to her and you might get a drink if she's not still mad ya. You gotta treat all ladies nice or you loose out on what could be a good thing." He then walks to the door and waves goodbye back at everyone in the bar then says. ' See ya'll later." He then exits the tavern. His last thoughts as he left being, where to start exploring from and what a great start for the newest chapter in his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friends   Searching for friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Tavern of Hope-
Jump to: