A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Trials of King Chusin
by Chusin Today at 3:04 am

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
by Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
by Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
by Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
by Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
by Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
by S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
by The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
by Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» Making the entrance
by Synapsys Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 am

» May I be of assistance?
by Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
by Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
by Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

» Fighter's Heart Mage's Soul
by Calamity Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:38 pm

» Settle in Sena (18+)
by Calamity Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:06 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Chusin

Sena

Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (182)

Wheel of Fate (134)

Dente Wolfheart (126)

The Masked One (70)

Marcelle (69)

Kyoshi (64)

Gintama (64)

Slade Hyuga (60)

Synapsys (58)

Gemini Rose (54)

Share | 

Where the Wild Ceo is!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Ceodore soared through the air by usage of his wind manipulation, to create a tailwind, and propel himself forward. However, he leaped off tree branches in order to get more height and air time. The face behind the mask smiled as he continued to embrace the wind and freedom finally granted to him, after years of serving as a god. His hair whipped wildly in the wind, as did his long coat.

"Whoooooooooa!! I haven't been this free in a while! Let's step it up!" Ceo yelled to himself and performed a front-flip. Ceo got a large boost of speed after he bolstered his tailwind at the peak of the flip. He flew farther and faster, as he sped through the forest path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:34 am

"You're quite excited aren't you?"

Her voice would whip into Ceodore like a boom of thunder, shaking the air itself. She appeared in the air with him and placed a hand on his chest as he soared towards her, stopping his flight and creating a film of heat beneath them that would keep them suspended in midair.

"I didn't take you for the type to enjoy such common leisure Wolfgang." Kaitlyn's eyes flashed when she spoke his name, her smile hiding nothing of her malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:50 am

"Hm?" Ceo asked himself inquisitively as he felt the the words of Kaitlyn, shake and disturb the air. Just like a sudden gust in a gentle breeze, there she was right in front of him. The devious daughter of Kyosuke Kusanagi.

Ceodore's movements were stopped, but doing so caused the massive amount of built up tailwind boom forward and whip up the environment around them. His smile remained, though, it were a lot less malicious than Kait's own smile. The girl commented on his playful nature, something of which he knew a lot of the members of their group didn't think of him to be.

"Are you kidding? You have to enjoy the common things in life, especially if you've been cooped up in a cage, looking over all aspects of time and stuff." He said with an upbeat attitude and tone. "Anyways, that's enough about me. It's been a while, Kaitlyn, how have you been?" He asked in the same casual and upbeat tone, even going as far has hugging her briefly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:09 am

Listening to Ceodore talk, Kaitlyn would scoff, but her smile would not fade. However, her eyes would flash dangerously as he attempted to hug her, a blast of heat warning him that such contact was not acceptable. Ceo would know that his life was forfeit if he did it again.

Kaitlyn would let the head start to fade, effectively bringing the two towards the ground slowly. As they descended, she turned her back to him and looked over the land of Mylania, feeling that it's beauty was grand. She appreciated the chance to see such a thing as well, even if she would not admit it to Ceodore.

"There is nothing to do as of now, so I am having 'fun' on my own. This world is extremely dull. However, I know my father will arrive sooner than later. What have you been doing, in your bout of weakness?"

She made reference to his huge loss of power. She wasn't worried about it, knowing her father would restore his powers when he returned. She just hoped it didn't effect him in the long run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 am

"No hugs, got it." He chuckled and backed off from the hot-headed girl. That was when they started to descend towards the ground and Ceo noticed that Kaitlyn looked off towards the grandeur that was the world of Mylania. Kaitlyn decided to carry on with their conversation and she spoke of her own fun experience in this new world.

"You have to either find the fun or make the fun in this world. Which is why it's perfect for someone like me. Always something for you to do. With your father coming as soon as you make it sound, I have to continue finding as much fun as possible." He stated and softly stroked his chin, wondering about a close friend who he lost some time back. However, the thought was quickly replaced with Kaitlyn's reference to his gap in power and her curiosity as to what he had been up to recently. "Very perceptive of you, young one, either that, or I was just that powerful for it NOT to be obvious. He said with a soft chuckle. "I've been enjoying my own slice of life here in this world. Met a rather nice woman, who I went shopping with, and even shared a few close moments with. Haven't had a good time like that in a long while!" He said with his excitement rising, as he thought about the beautiful Gemini.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:58 am

"Your power was great, even though I WAS catching up." Kaitlyn called with her eyes narrowed. "The fact that I'm stronger than you now means something happened. And why are you playing around with the human filth of this world. You know you may have to kill anyone you get close to here."

Kaitlyn had almost gotten close to someone too, but it didn't last long. "By fun, I meant starting some subtle chaos in this world. I've spurred a group known as the Red Cloaks to start acting prematurely. They should be attacking the Mylania Harbor as we speak."

She wouldn't say that she had tipped off the guards of Esperanza, effectively saving the Harbor too. She cursed her own softness sometimes, knowing she needed to be cold in order to kill her father one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:13 am

"Of course, of course. A scary thought, considering your age and size." He joked and began to stretch himself out. She also noticed that something could have happened to the warrior for his power to have suddenly dropped significantly. His response to that little tidbit, was a smirk and silence. However, his smirk disappeared when Kaitlyn called the humans of this world filth. It didn't strike a nerve, but he believed the opinion was one-sided, seeing as Gemini was a perfect example of human selflessness. "Put the claws down, Kitty. Anyways, I know the risks, but shoot, I'm still sentient after all. Closeness is something that happens regardless of situation." He explained, leaving out his opinion on possibly having to fight Gemini in the future.

He thought about it too. Gemini was still much of an enigma and her past added to this fact. However, she had her own goals and mission to do that she didn't tell Ceo. He couldn't see himself killing, or even fighting the stout woman.

Ceodore dismissed the thought entirely after a bit and focused on how Kaitlyn urged a group known as the Red Cloaks, to start acting out. They were attacking the Mylania Harbor apparently, but Ceodore already knew that someone would be on that case. Should there not be any change in that situation, he'd poke his head around a bit for information.

"Being a little troublemaker, huh? Well, can't say I blame you, because I mean I did just say find your own fun and happiness, so I guess you did so preemptively." He joked once more and let out a soft chuckle, even though her definition of fun was leagues more sinister than his own.

A lightbulb went off in his head and he remembered that Ragnarok Fang had been missing. Ceo couldn't feel the weapon's presence, let alone hear it's voice. He snapped his fingers and stood up straight as he faced Kaitlyn.

"Have you seen, heard, or felt anything of Ragnarok Fang? I had a bit of a... Accident on my way here and now he and I are completely separated. With you here, I figured you would have some sort of information about him on you." Ceo stated and waited for an answer from Kaitlyn. More than likely, she wasn't as strong to start feeling a presence like Ragna just yet, but he didn't underestimate the young girl. He figured she might have felt some distortion in the world somewhere, due to the weapon's sheer power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:30 am

"As much as I've said this world is full of pathetic filth, I would be a fool to underestimate anyone or anything here. There are literally thousands of powers on par and greater than Ragnarok here and I can't sense a thing outside of our immediate area because of it." Kaitlyn answered honestly. "But that also leads me to question what happened to you to have such a huge drop in power as well as losing Ragnarok?"

She narrowed her eyes at him as they touched the ground. She would begin walking towards Mylania harbor to see what was happening with the situation she spurred. A small part of her hoped everything was alright, while the side of her raised by Kyosuke made her curse herself for caring. The one thing that prevented her from completely forsaking her kindness was the thought of the Nia her father killed right before her eyes. A her from a different timeline. A sister she would never have. It was unforgivable and the more she thought of the injustice, the angrier she got.

"It would be fun...to save the people of this world too. Just to give them false hope." She stated absently, trying to save some face with what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:31 pm

"Ah, well looks like I gotta look for him on foot in that case. Well, he is a talking scythe after all, and I'm sure he's embed himself in some rock... Or monster, whichever comes first." Ceo stated and he shrugged off the thought, knowing that his partner wasn't in too much harm, as he was in a lot of loneliness.

The question Kaitlyn kept bringing up didn't seem to escape her, no matter how much Ceodore tried to avoid the question. She was a curious girl and that was something Ceo respected out of Kait. He figured he'd humor her, since she was kind enough to not attack him this time around.

"I left a large portion of my powers back in my realm. I figured time would have destabilized, should I have taken all of the power with me, and left the throne empty. On top of that, I suspect your father thought it'd be funny to screw with time and space while I was traveling through it, and slingshot me into this dimension. The effects were well... Crippling. Lost Ragna and I think I forgot some of the other moves I could do." He explained while he gave his chin several strokes, however, he didn't think too hard of it. Whatever happened from this point on, he didn't need ALL of the power at the moment. He was feeling just fine being sub par, so he decided to stick with it.

They landed on the ground moments later and Kaitlyn was looking as fierce as ever. Ceo thought it was a Kusanagi thing. He followed behind Kait as she started waling in the direction of Mylania Harbor. Ceo didn't know what was going on through the young girl's mind, but he could sense conflict at times. Not necessarily hesitation, but he felt another side of her almost take pity on those she called filth.

"Well then, shall we go we play 'hero' for a bit?" He asked and smirked. Ceodore took light steps forward and patted the hilt of his blade as he walked the path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Listening to Ceo finally explain why he had lost his power, Kaitlyn was satisfied, but also annoyed. "If time is so delicate where you come from, you need to get stronger. Leaving behind you power like that is extremely careless for what we have here. To enter a new world where your life could be ended within the blink of an eye. What are you, three?"

Kaitlyn's anger hid her slight worry for Ceo's well being. Though if he crossed her, she would still kill him, but those thoughts conflicted every now and then.

"Maybe you should do all the fighting. As pathetic as you are right now, you need all the training you can get." Kaitlyn called calmly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:04 am

"Try 300!" He joked and laughed loudly. "But you're right nonetheless, Kaitlyn. I just like to make sure everyone else's well-being is secured before my own.: He admitted and would scratch the back of his head.

Kaitlyn never missed a beat with her insults and continued to sling them at Ceo for his misstep. However, the swordsman didn't take this serious and knew that this was Kaitlyn's way of showing her concern for him. He smirked, though, at her suggestion of him doing all of the fighting. He did find that he shouldn't get rusty, not in his current state at least, so he nodded in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan. Maybe you'll get to learn a thing or two about carrying that blade of yours." He chuckled dryly and referenced the fact that even if he was stunted severely in his power, he still had enough to take on a group of troublemakers at a tavern. "Let's shove out, Kait!" He announced, before taking off in a full sprint towards the Mylanian Harbor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:26 pm

She didn't comment on his jab at her sword, knowing full well that he had already taught her most of what he knew and Kaitlyn had formed her own style out of it. As it stood, still, she would destroy him with his current abilities. When he sprinted off towards the Harbor, Kait sighed and her eerie smile returned to her face, her eyes narrowed and a look of sadistic happiness shining through.

"Boys..." She whispered before simply vanishing and appearing at the entrance to the Harbor to await Ceo's arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wild Ceo is!   

Back to top Go down

Where the Wild Ceo is!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1