Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Dammit Mila... Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Dammit Mila... Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Dammit Mila... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Dammit Mila... I_vote_lcapDammit Mila... I_voting_barDammit Mila... I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Dammit Mila...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:32 am

Elestia walked with Eve still cradled under her arm, not minding one bit as the girl poked and prodded at her body and breast. She wasn't some girly girl that minded a bit of intimate contact, and the child didn't know what the hell it was doing anyway. She ignored it well, opting to calm her nerves as she walked with her eyes closed and taking even and deep breaths.

Since she had only recently been next to the water anyway, as long as the brisk winds and spray of water caressed her she was fine. Though the water was mostly fresh water, she could tell, there was a distinct taste of the sea in the air. The lake must have connected to the sea somewhere. She would have a wonderful time figuring out where when the time came.

"The taste of the sea, she is one with me. Where I am most free, and filled with glee!"

She sung the words again, lowly. Her voice trembled with a small hint of sadness, piercing the building melancholy over her. She had almost completely forgotten about the girl in her arms for a moment.

The Beach House itself was a like a huge commercial lodge. It was obvious there were rooms for guest on the second and third floors, while the main floor was open like a tiki bar. Elestia entered the Beach House and found it relatively empty since most people didn't journey out of there way to for a good time. They came for the water and that's where they ended up.

"Mila, I know you damn well feel my energy!" Elestia shouted as she turned around and slumped onto the counter.

"Yeah, yeah, hold your horses El!" The lighter voice of Mila called from beyond the counter, in a room where Elestia and Eve wouldn't be able to see. Not like Eve could see anyway, being lodged under Elestia's arm.

A few moments later and Mila hobbled out of the back room on crutches, her cat like smile not showing if anything was wrong. Elestia's heart sank for a moment as she looked at the older woman. "Fuckin' hell, Mila, I forgot you were hurt. I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's no problem. I'm just about healed up anyway, no thanks to Lola." Mila called her voice going for lackadaisical to annoyed in the same sentence. Elestia smirked at the woman. Lola could have healed Mila's energy in seconds, but she bet she was trying to teach the rambunctious woman a lesson of some sort and let her stew with her injury. "Anyway, what's this about an alien? Did you already sell it to the Men In Black?"

Instead of answering Elestia turned and plopped Eve on her ass, right on the counter.

"Came out of some pod that crashed on the beach. Never saw an alien turn into a human baby before, have ya?" Elestia spoke one of her first sentences without profane language. She smirked at Mila's awestruck look and placed her hand on the babies head.

"W-what the hell are you playing at El? What did you bring an alien baby here for?" From the tone of her voice, she knew the answer to that."

"What do ya think? She landed on your beach, she's your problem!" Elestia turned to walk away.

In the blink of an eye, Eve would be in Elestia's arms as a blur sped around her and then back into the room behind the counter. The door to the room shut and sign clattered against the door that read 'NOPE!'.

Elestia blinked several times, taking a moment to realize what had just happened. In the next second she turned towards the sealed off room. "MILA YOU BITCH, GET BACK OUT HERE AND TAKE HER! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH A KID?"

"I don't know, but you're not dropping her off on me! She calls you Mama, so be her Mama dammit!"

"DAMMIT MILA!" Elestia shouted.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 am

After Eve got a feel for her mother's body, she eventually cuddled up to her despite the position she was being carried in. When it came to Elestia singing the song, Eve didn't copy her word for her and started with humming along with her mother. However, she noted that Elestia finished on a somber tone and tried to pull at Elestia's clothing. She made several noises that showed her concern for her mother.

"Mama sad...?" She asked, but her question wouldn't see an answer as they neared and entered the beach house. They entered inside and Eve tried her best to look around and see what the large lodge had to offer. However, due to her being carried underneath Elestia's arm like a package, she couldn't really get the full view of the place. Eventually, the small girl's attention was dragged away from the other objects in the room and she focused on the exchange between Elestia and Mila.

When she was plopped up onto the counter, the naked alien baby took a curious look at Mila and smiled warmly at her. She didn't reach out for her like she did to Elestia, but she did enjoy the presence of the woman. Eve was distracted a bit by Mila and didn't notice that her mother was trying to ditch her. It wasn't until Eve was suddenly moved back into the arms of her mother, that she noticed something was off.

Evelyn would pout at her mother and complained in her high-pitched voice, before she wrapped her arms around Elestia's neck and made sure she'd stay with her this time. When Elestia ended up yelling at the closed door, of course her daughter ended up doing the same, but in a more adorable manner.

"Mila you bitch, get back out here!" After yelling that out, Eve hugged Elestia closed to her and gave her a soft baby kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:11 pm

"Oi, watch your mouth!" Elestia shouted at Eve before using her zero point manipulation to make her fingers have no resistance as she pried her off of her neck. Though she wouldn't be able to stop the kiss to her cheek which did bring a huge blush out of Elestia.

"See, you're like her mother already! You'll be fine!" Mila shouted from beyond the door. That comment made Elestia even angrier and she set Even down gently on her feet next to her. Elestia paused for a second as she glanced down at the alien.

"Just noticed yer naked kid. Here." Elestia shrugged off her small jacket and dropped it over the naked alien girl unceremoniously. The small jacket would almost be a perfect fit for the small girl, showing just how small Elestia herself was. Elestia would step just outside of the beach house with a grin on her face. "Alright Mila, that's how you wanna play this! I can play dirty too bitch!" Elestia called as she cracked her knuckles.

She held her hand out to the side where a gigantic dead weight anchor appeared. The heavy metal crashed into the ground and shook the entire beach, most likely making Even bounce several feet in the air from the tremor. There was a pause after the object made touchdown.

"El...El-chan my dearest...please tell me that isn't Blackbeard?" Mila's suddenly tentative voice echoed out of speakers around the beach house.

"You don't have to worry about cleaning that shed out Mila. You're going to be too busy cleaning the entire thing up when I'm done with it."

"El-chan...I swear to the gods!" Mila's voice became angry.

Elestia just smirked as she drug the anchor through the sand towards the shed that sat on the left side of the beach house. It was big enough to be a small one floor home with a large wooden door that indicated it held large objects as well. It was most likely a multi car garage at first until it was turned into a shed.

"Come on kid." She called to Eve as she approached the shed. When she was directly in front of it she rose the dead weight anchor above her head. "Last chance chick!"

When there was no response Elestia smirked. She reared back the anchor and started forward.

"WAIT!"

Mila's voice paused the action just before the tip of the anchor made contact with the large doors.

"J-just go to Alma! She'd be able to help you better than me! Geez, I can't believe you'd be so mean El-chan!" Mila's voice was sad, though one could hear the annoyance in her speech too.

Elestia sighed as she made her anchor disappear. "Alma...I guess she's right. But that doesn't make this shit any easier..."

Elestia gazed down at Eve, observing what she was doing. She had to admit, the kid was pretty cute. But she wasn't her problem and the sooner she was rid of the girl, the sooner she could get back to looking for a crew and a ship. This was definitely not how she had imagined her day going.

"Good luck Mama El!" Mila shouted through the speakers again. Elestia blushed and stuck her middle finger up at the beach house.

"DAMMIT MILA!"
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Eve just giggled when told to watch her mouth, but didn't enjoy the feeling of easily being pried off from Elestia's neck. Her kiss still made it, something which made her mother blush. Seeing the reddening of her face made Eve giggle more as she was being gently put down. She hadn't much time to learn how to walk just yet, since she was carried for a majority of time since her birth. However, she practiced crawling for a bit, before the jacket Elestia shook off fell onto her. Eve caught the scent of her mother on it and immediately became happier. She struggled to put on the jacket, but remembered how it looked on Elestia and tried to mimic the image. She did so successfully.

When the large dead weight anchor dropped to the floor, Eve bounced up and looked wide-eyed at the large piece of metal. Little did the alien baby know, she had landed on her feet without much problem. Eve stared at the large anchor and when Elestia started to drag it through the sand, Eve followed behind it. She wondered what her mother was going to do with it and listened at the little argument the two were having. The entire ordeal made the alien baby giggle and jump around her mother and the anchor.

"Mama! I want to play with the metal! I want to play!" She said happily, but grew sad when she saw the anchor disappear. She pouted slightly, but found herself getting over it just as quickly. Her mother looked down at her and she looked up at her with a big smile. She held up her arms to Elestia, wanting to be carried some more. When her mother stuck the middle finger up at the beach house, Evelyn tried to manipulate the fingers on her hands to do the same thing. Without fail, she managed to accomplish the feat with her right hand and stuck up her middle finger to the beach house as well. "Like this, Mama El?"
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:18 pm

"Hell yeah, just like that kid!" Elestia laughed at Eve, being too caught up in the sheer fun of the situation to admonish her for the act or of calling her Mama El, instead of just Mama. Elestia paused, almost as if she had been slapped, her eyes widening and her gaze shooting down to the laughing girl once again.

'It's not like...I want her to call me Mama or anything...' She thought with a tiny blush.

"You're lucky I actually took that stupid mission to clean the place out or I would've smashed it anyway!" Elestia shouted, trying to take her mind off of the little alien next to her.

With her words, Elestia kicked the doors to the shed in. She rose an eyebrow at the contents.

"What the fuck is she doing with a submarine?" Elestia asked aloud. Sitting right in front of them was a rusty, four man submarine that was shaped like some sort of ancient beast. There were patches of blue all around it while the bottom looked like it used to be white, though it was covered in rust and dirt. It had two large wing like appendages on its side that looked like it could extend outwards. (Kyogre with its arms folded in.)

Other than that, there was just a bunch of clutter and stuff that looked like junk.

"El-chan, make sure you toss everything! I'm restocking completely!" Mila's voice echoed from the beach house speakers.

"Yeah, yeah!" Elestia looked at Eve and sucked her teeth. "You're smart enough to cuss and shit, so you're smart enough to clean too. You're helpin' brat."

With her words Elestia started cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 am

Eve would have been exceptionally happy at the fact that her mother complimented her on learning the middle finger. She giggled happily and would follow behind Elestia as she entered the shed. Eve was no doubt immediately interested in everything that the junked shed had to offer. She was especially interested in the large, whale-shaped submarine. She pointed at it and made a small noise to show that she wanted it.

"Mama El, can we keep it? Let's keep it!" She asked at first, but then demanded it in a childish way. That was when Mila's voice came in from the beach house speakers and Eve was distracted once again by the small banter exchanged by she and Elestia. Soon enough, her mother addressed her and said that she was going to help with the shed cleaning. "Damn straight I'll help!"
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:17 pm

"What happened to just Mama?" Elestia called absently as she got to work on the shed. She hadn't realized she had practically grunted out the words so Eve would hear them. Right away, Elestia began tossing out most of the rusted buckets and pipes, dirty and tattered towels and cloths, and anything caked in grim. She was handling the left side of the shed, glancing at Eve to make sure she saw what was being thrown out.

As for anything that didn't seem too rusted, or like it could either be repaired or used to repair something, Elestia stacked them aside. They would be working on the left side of the shed for a good ten to twenty minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:54 am

"Mama!!!" Eve announced happily when she heard the words grunted towards her by Elestia. The little alien had picked up a large pile of rusted metals, tattered clothing, and other junk that was on the left side of the shed. The piled reached just above her head and she showed no sign of encumbrance whatsoever, when moving the pile outside and placing it down. She continued to follow her mother's examples and tried to match up a lot of salvageable equipment or parts, that she could add to the side pile. "Am I doing good, Mama? I put the ugly stuff in the ugly pile and the plain stuff in the plain pile?" She asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 am

Once again Elestia missed Eve learning from her as she focused on the cleaning. As a pirate she knew there had to be something of value within all of the junk. Hell, the submarine was a treasure all by itself. She paused for a moment and observed Eve as she worked just as fast and efficiently as Elestia. When she inquired about the piles of junk, Elestia smirked and gave her a nod.

"You're doing good kid. But we got a bit more work ahead of us." Elestia would observe Eve as she continued working after that.

'She's a little trooper ain't she?'

For a moment all Elestia did was look fondly at Eve. Then she shook her head and continued working.

Treasure roll
Random number (1,20) :

Last edited by Elestia Barbarossa on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Eve's eyes lit up with joy as her mother complimented her on her good job. She didn't even mind that they still had some work to do, as long as she was making her mother happy, then she was happy. She continued her work diligently, eventually gaining a sense of what was valuable and what was just pure junk. She tried her hardest to look for something of value within the left side of the shed.

"I look for stuff too, mama!" She said with much excitement in her voice.

Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Elestia frowned when she didn't receive anything of real value. All she found was a sheet of chakra paper in fair condition. It could be used for sealing but Elestia herself knew little to nothing about sealing. She looked over to Eve when she called out and cocked an eyebrow. The little alien held a broken wind diadem. It was an object that could point out the direction of the northern winds. When infused with chi or ki it could identify if the wind was of a supernatural variety. Elestia whistled at the find.

"Ya got a bit of luck too don't you? That's a wind diadem. Though it's rusted to hell. Keep that. We can get it fixed up later." She went on to explain what the object did.

Elestia went back to working after once again talking to Eve as if she were used to her. They would finish the left wall swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:40 am

"Wind diadem." She repeated after her mother told her what it was. Eve was most definitely going to keep it. She put it in the coat pocket that her mother gave her and smiled at the find. Eve bounced a little in her steps as she went back and forth to cleaning the left wall of the shed. Eventually, their continued efforts gave rise to a finally cleaned up left side.

"Done, done! Let's go clean the other side, mama!" Eve spoke happily and was eager to find more prizes from the piles of junk that littered the shed.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:41 pm

"Back first kid." Elestia called as she wiped a bit of sweat from her brow. It had been a little while since she had to do any physical labor like this. The last time was cleaning up the boat before...

She sighed again as the memories of that day refused to leave her for even a moment. The most she could do was keep herself occupied as to not dwell on it for too long. It was getting harder every time. She paused for a second as she stood in front of the junk that sat behind the Kyogre Submarine. She crossed her arms over her red bra and began to think. Eve would be alright to keep cleaning and looking through the junk to find anything.

Elestia would move towards the entrance to the shed and call out towards the beach house. "Oi, Mila? Can I take this Sub? You're not using it anyway. I can probably get it fixed at the harbor or something!"

The intercom blared to life immediately. "Yeah, go ahead! Take it to Emerald's Shop at the harbor! He's the one who made it, so he should be able to fix it!"

Elestia nodded and headed back into the shed to help Eve keep cleaning. If Eve had found anything, she could show it to her.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Eve nodded when being instructed to go to the back first. She immediately changed her course and went to start moving all of the junk into the junk piles, while she scavenged all of the mostly useful piles of anything, into the useful pile. Since Evelyn was still a child, it was easy for her to become distracted by all the cleaning. Not only that, since she now knew that the piles of junk more than likely contained prizes inside, her attention was greatly focused on getting the shed clean. Due to this, she didn't notice the mood change of her mother and her thought was to keep her happy, by doing a good job on the shed.

"Mama! Something fell on my head... I don't like this fucking thing!" She would call out, after she ran up to Elestia and hugged her tightly. She'd only hold the hug for a few seconds, before she backed off and showed Elestia what hit her on the head.

treasure roll:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Elestia wasn't as disturbed by Eve's affection this time as all the other times. Even if the hug was only a few seconds, it was still 1 second too long and Elestia used a finger to gently move Eve away by pushing her by the forehead.

"Didn't I just say watch your fucking mouth kid?" Elestia called as she snatched the object from Eve. Elestia paused as she took in the object though. "Where the hell did she get one of these things?"

Apparently Eve was a magnet for rare and exotic treasures. What had hit her on the head was kinetic cell. It was a ring shaped battery, usually in black or silver, that stored energy over time. It could power an entire city by itself if kept in good condition and stored up kinetic energy to last for decades. This one had seen better days, being cracked and probably unrepairable. However, it could still sell for a pretty decent price. The cell was the size of a bangle and weighed about 12 pounds. If used on a chakra powered engine, it could help sustain anything for up to 100 years. So what in the fresh hell did Mila have it rusting away in the shed for?

"DAMMIT MILA!"
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Eve pouted and whined a little, when her mother chastised her for using swear words. For all intents and purposes, Evelyn believed she was speaking correctly when she used her swear words. However, she just watched as her mother looked at the cell for a while, before all of a sudden, she yelled out Eve's new phrase.

"Dammit Mila!" She said with a giggle and began to chew on her finger. The little Alphonian girl started to look around the shed once more and tried to grasp the concept of just how much stuff was still in the shed. Eve was definitely excited to keep searching and she smiled, finger still in her mouth, at the prospect of more prizes. "Prizes!" She shouted almost immediately when the word entered her head.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Elestia pocketed the battery and sighed when Eve once again repeated her. She was starting to get how this work and suddenly felt as if she had no hope for curbing the girls language when she wouldn't even dare try to curb her own. But then again, that wasn't her job! Once this shed cleaning crap was done, she would take the girl to Alma and get back to finding a crew and ship! She needed to stay focused, regardless of how adorable the little girl looked in her jacket, or how she brightened Elestia's mood with her own enthusiasm and curiosity when it came to new things! No! Elestia wasn't having any of that shit!

The back was just about cleaned out, with the bigger objects being rusted ladders and pool cleaning equipment. There was a scuba suit, but it was old fashioned. Most suits were chakra powered nowadays and the thing looked tacky as hell. For a second, Elestia pictured Eve putting on the fishbowl like helmet and chuckled to herself as she finished off with the junk in the back of the shed.

"Almost done here. Let's finish up before grub time kid." She said as she fluidly began working on the right and final side of the shed. She was determined to find something good like Eve, and was hoping the little girl found something else of value too.

Random number (1,20) :

Last edited by Elestia Barbarossa on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Evelyn continued to work diligently alongside her mother. The entire time, the little alien girl didn't mind the labor and felt it was a lot more productive to do physical labor, since it enhanced muscle movement and other forms of movement. The girl's mind was much too small to reconnect with her homeworld, though she was more than likely smarter than most children her age anyways. Given time, her mind would connect with the Alphonian planet and she'd start relaying information of her mother and her first month's experience being on Mylania.

Eve's mind wandered as she thought about how she arrived on the planet and how she spotted Elestia on the beach. She smiled wide and her body could be seen glowing a bright red, a sure sign that she was both happy and embarrassed. Both of those emotions she picked up from Elestia's own cue's and ended up adapting to them. However, this was something that was proving a little dangerous. The small alien girl had no form of actual control of her abilities just yet, so when she picked up the large metal ladder and started to move it outside, the thing became white hot. She threw it onto the junk pile and just went back inside to help finish up with the remaining junk.

"What's grub time, mama?" She asked innocently while she continued working. Evelyn tested her luck one more time and attempted to pull something of value out of the remaining pile of junk.

Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Elestia had been caught up in getting through the pile of junk too and missed seeing Eve's little heating ability. By the time Elestia and Eve would have stumbled upon anything remotely useful, they would be almost done with all the junk in the shed. The whole wiping down stuff could be done by someone else. This crap was hard work.

"Grub time means we go get something to eat. I'm starving." She called as her stomach grumbled.

She was just about ready to call it quits on searching for anything until she found a dirty and old jewel chest. It was locked and the opening seemed rusted shut. "Alright, what do we have here?"

She attempted to apply her zero point manipulation to the rust, but the lock prevented it from opening. She applied her zero point manipulation to the lock itself, however, she couldn't get the pieces themselves to move, and only to stop the friction from resisting as she pulled. Without being able to resize the lock, she couldn't open it.

"Dammit..." She cursed loudly and was about to throw the accursed box out into the lake. However, she glanced over to Eve and low and behold, she held a key that looked like the exact size of the lock on the box. "Fucking aye, I knew you had some type of luck in ya!" Elestia called with a chuckle. "Let me see that key kid!"
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 pm

"Something to eat...? Starving...?" Evelyn allowed those questions to rattle around in her head for a bit, before she realized Elestia was speaking about food consumption and the energy it grants to a human body. For Eve, she only required food to grow her body and this was something she realized right around the time her own stomach started to grumble. The uncomfortable feeling made her pout and she figured that her body was trying to get as many nutrients as it could in order to grow faster.

In either case, when Evelyn found the little key, she immediately rushed over to Elestia to show her. The girl didn't have the concept of using a key to unlock something just yet. She was more entranced by the fact that the key was small, cute and sparkly to some degree. Eve did this right around the time Elestia was ready to call it quits with the locked box and throw it away. However, she didn't and was rather happy with Eve that she brought over something as helpful as the key. Evelyn smiled and giggled happily knowing that she was able to please her mother, so she handed the key over just as quickly as Elestia asked for it.

"Key, key, key!" She shouted multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Elestia sat down unceremoniously on the ground and leaned her back against the large submarine as she held the box in her lap. She put the key into the lock where it stuck fast, but she used her zero point manipulation to force it to smoothly work the inner contraptions. The lock opened easily. Then she used her zero point manipulation to make the rust have no resistance against the force of her pull to open the box. Her eyes lit up immediately at the inside of the box.

"Hell the fuck yeah! Jackpot babygirl!" She called as she pulled Eve into a one armed hug. The inside of the box was red and was clean. The contents were two silver medallions with large sapphire jewels in their center. Between them sat a gold hand telescope with rubies, sapphires, and emeralds set along its length. It wasn't retractable but it was damn sure worth a lot. One would think Elestia would go for the cliché of taking and using the instrument for herself, but she was a very practical woman. She would sell the damn thing, buy a cheap telescope that worked just as well, and have a shit ton of cash left over. The telescope itself was worth at least 5000 cr by itself! The medallions were probably worth just as much or a little less, but they were the type of thing Elestia would keep for as long as she could before the need to sell them.

"Mila ain't getting this shit back...by the way, HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET THIS SHIT ANYWAY AND WHY IS IT JUST SITTING IN THE FUCKING BEACH SHED?"

The whole time she had been absentmindedly stroking Eve's head. However, she stood up swiftly, once again having Eve cradled under her arm like a package. She would shout for what she hoped was the final time that day.

"DAMMIT MILA!"
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Eve looked with wide eyes as Elestia slowly opened the box. Along with her mother, Eve's own eyes lit up as she saw the golden telescope in all of its beautiful glory. Evelyn's most prized moment of this mission, however, was the fact that her mother fully embraced her with one arm and held her close. Eve's eyes lit up with so much more happiness, that she flung both of her arms around her mother and hugged her tightly. She was so happy, that she didn't notice her mother's little rant or anything like that.

As Elestia stroked Eve's hair, she'd be able to feel how soft and warm her hair was. The girl cuddled up to her mother, but was soon cradled under her mother's arm again. Evelyn giggled and decided to repeat after her mother again.

"Dammit Mila!"
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 pm

With the shed officially cleaned out, the mission would be considered a success. However, Elestia had the sneaking suspicion that Mila was going to have more junk, as well as more treasure, piled up within a week. With a shake of her head, she handed the jewel box to Eve as she was still nestled under her arm. She moved to the submarine, gripped one of its wings, and began to pull it with extreme ease from the shed with one hand. Once it was all the way out, she moved under it before using the same arm to easily hoist the giant submarine above her head.

"Oi, we're done out here Mila! I'm heading back into town to talk to Alma! I'll catch ya later sis!"

"Alright already! Get going, I'm trying to watch Legend of Korra!"

Elestia would have palmed her face if her arms weren't full. Instead, she looked down to Eve, knowing she knew what her 'mother' was going to say and prompting her to say it in her stead.
Back to top Go down
Eve E.

Eve E.

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Eve took the jewel box and made sure to hang onto it with her life. She'd smile and watched how her mother picked up the submarine and started to head out of the shed. Their next destination was Alma's place, but Eve didn't know where that was or who they were. Once they were outside, there was some banter between she and Mila again. From the sounds of it and as if on cue, Evelyn had to say the one catch phrase she'd use forever.

"Dammit Mila!" She shouted loudly and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dammit Mila... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit Mila...   Dammit Mila... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dammit Mila...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Esperanza Beach :: Beach House-
Jump to: