Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Respite in the Shadows Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Respite in the Shadows I_vote_lcapRespite in the Shadows I_voting_barRespite in the Shadows I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Respite in the Shadows I_vote_lcapRespite in the Shadows I_voting_barRespite in the Shadows I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Respite in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Shadow

Respite in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Respite in the Shadows   Respite in the Shadows EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:16 am

Julia had exited from the village's hospital and headed in the direction of the Residential Enclosure, inside of the Night Terran. She had invited Alex to come with her, if she really wanted to, but otherwise decided to keep to herself. The day had been very taxing on her body and she felt the exhaustion heavily all throughout. Nevertheless, the assassin felt like she accomplished her mission well and was glad that she was able to save as many as she did. However, the thought of the hundreds upon hundreds of women who were still held as captives, made Julia worry even more so.

Her mind was so affixed on the dreaded situation that each of those women could be in, that she had arrived in the enclosure absentmindedly. Julia snapped herself out of it and trekked to her room. The woman chose an introverted look for her room placement. She liked it in the corner where the shade was at it's thickest. When finding that spot, she went into the room and took in her surroundings.

"How quaint." She said quietly. When she peered inside, she saw the basic layout of her room. A small hall that lead into the living room, with a table, foldout couch, and a flat-screen directly across from it. Next to the television was a bathroom, most likely with all of the basic essentials she'd need for it. Lastly, she saw that her kitchen had been placed directly across from her. She had the basics which included a fridge, stove, a counter, a microwave, a freezer, and a toaster. Julia didn't mind how basic the room looked and felt, anything where she could rest her body would be good enough.

The assassin stepped into her room, wondering how Alex was doing, since the entire time there, they didn't even speak with each other. She closed her room door behind her and removed her boots at the hall. After doing so, she stepped into the living room, went over to the table and sat down onto it. She crossed her legs and finally relaxed all of the muscles in her body. Julia then took several deep breaths and went for a total emptying of her mind. When she attained said peace, Julia enveloped herself within a bubble of her shadow realm.

On the inside, Julia took the time to reflect on everything that occurred within the day. She had killed a lot in just one day, but saved so much all at once. However, it seemed like she hadn't even made a dent in what was going on with the Vale Continent as a whole. Not only that, but Julia had botched the mission a bit and remembered she needed to take a calmer approach to everything. She underestimated her enemies greatly and it nearly cost her life. Nonetheless, she remembered the faces of those she saved. Many women and children, both young and old... To think of the horrors that happened to them, it ignited one of the greatest flames within Julia. Not only that, but her closest friend in this world, Alex, might have been subjugated to such horrible acts at the hands of the cowards who inflicted such pain upon the weak... Julia's anger boiled and it manifested itself in the form of a raging, purple flame, that lit up the entirety of her shadow realm.

"Their pain, their anger. I will take it all and use it as an instrument of shadow and death. I will be their blade when they cannot defend themselves, I will be their voice when they cannot speak for themselves. I will be their avenger. I will be their protector. I will be the last thing their enemies see, before they lose their lives. Julia chanted her death filled mantra and held it deep within her psyche and heart. She was conditioning herself to have no sense of pity on her enemies. Unless proven otherwise, these Red Cloaks are not innocent. They are scum and are no longer innocent. They deserve the slowest of deaths, but there are too many of them to do that. Quick, painful deaths. Their leaders... Slow and painful tortures until they beg for death and forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rockefella
Alex Rockefella

PostSubject: Re: Respite in the Shadows   Respite in the Shadows EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:03 am

It was the middle of the night now, with the moon high above head. Since it was around 4 o'clock in the morning, most of the people in the village were in bed. The streets had mainly cleared of the refugee's, save those that couldn't sleep due to nightmares. There were still quite a few people lingering around, however, the village was as quiet as one would expect.

Alex had meant to let Julia have her time to herself, as she had wanted and needed her own as well. However, after the bout of crying she had just gone through, she didn't want to be alone. For the sake of preserving her own 'happy' persona though, she put on her usual confident and somewhat cocky grin as she knocked on the taller woman's door.

"Oi, you still awake in there? I didn't take you for the sleeping type!" Alex called with a dry chuckle. There was still some pain in her voice, but for the most part, her own joke cheered her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rockefella
Alex Rockefella

PostSubject: Re: Respite in the Shadows   Respite in the Shadows EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:33 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respite in the Shadows   Respite in the Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Respite in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Vale Continent Forum :: Night Terran Village :: Residential Enclosure :: Nightville Housing-
Jump to: