A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» I'm here boss
by Chusin Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:01 am

» So Long, Adieu~
by The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
by Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» Making the entrance
by Synapsys Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 am

» May I be of assistance?
by Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
by Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
by Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

» Fighter's Heart Mage's Soul
by Hinata Kusanagi Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:38 pm

» Settle in Sena (18+)
by Hinata Kusanagi Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

» Necrophilim
by Shadow Uchiha Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:14 pm

» Seeking knowledge
by Shadow Uchiha Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:01 pm

» Half Hallow
by Dente Wolfheart Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:40 am

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
by S. Archer Maximo Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:20 pm

» A shell of a set
by Hinata Kusanagi Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:58 pm

» Some personal stuff
by Hinata Kusanagi Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:06 pm
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (181)
 
Wheel of Fate (134)
 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
 
The Masked One (70)
 
Marcelle (69)
 
Gintama (64)
 
Kyoshi (61)
 
Slade Hyuga (58)
 
Synapsys (58)
 
Gemini Rose (54)
 

Share | 
 

 The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: The Beginning   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:23 pm

+Utilizing his Apperation Technique, Nathan would appear at the beginning of The Formidable Bridge with his arms crossed. Looking over the skyline of The Grand Dominion, Nathan would smile. He was looking at a fresh start right here. Withoult any indication of energy being used, Nathan would levitate a few inches off of the ground and zoom towards The Grand Dominion with haste. From what he could see, no one was around...for now.+

"Finally..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
avatar

Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:59 pm

♡♡ Mareas; The Rising Tides... However dark in its appearance, it held no impressive thing to gander at. The sky was dark around this time, though the moonlight provided enough light to see things sort of vividly.



If Nathan was going deep into the heart of the City, he would begin to see people, obviously signs of people that inhabited this place, but as Nathan continued to venture forth, he would begin to come into proximity of someone within the buildings. As he drew near, Psychic ripples create a sonar of mental radiance outward. Whether Nathan could sense the random person, or not depended on whether he had the power to read auras. The mental pressure emanated from a rather large flower shop which stood on the corner of the street. ♡♡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:24 am

+About half way to the city, Nathan could visibly see a large fluxuating aura coming from within the city. Looking with increasing curiosity, he would come to a halt and raise an eyebrow. Utilizing Apporation once again, Nathan would appear in front of the source calmly and unagressive.+

"......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
avatar

Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:22 pm

♡♡ This shop wasn't all that saturated, besides a few people who stood looking at a collaboration of flowers. The flower's petals were a shimmering gold, its shine had everyone in awe besides one.

It was a woman. Her name is Priscilla...




She was pretty occupied with gathering up her own sets of flowers and herbs. She had a peaceful smile plastered on her face as if she was trying to keep a smile as willfully grabbed stem after stem of randomly unknown sprout. Upon Nathan using his Apparition technique, Prescilla's field of awareness spiked. As Nathan appeared, Prescilla's eyes turned into his direction with a snarl before her attention drooled back down to her collection of flowers.

She looked up, and to her surprise, there was a worker who had come to see what he could do to help. She gave a weak smile before handing the clerk the flowers.
♡♡

" I expect I will just take these, sir. "

♡♡ She said, before turning her head to Nathan once more, but this time, she gave him a smile and waved with a small, unenthused wave of her hand. ♡♡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 pm

+Looking over the strange woman, Nathan's facial expression would be a mixture of utter confusion and shock. He had never encountered another being that could telekineticaly send frequencies outwards. At this point, he was no longer levitating. Walking over to the woman, he would gently tap her on the shoulder. Strangely, he would have a flashback..or was it a projection of someone else's flashback..?--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
avatar

Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 pm

♡♡ Precilla waited, but, while her actions showed that she paid Nathan any mind, all of her awareness was consulted with him. By the second, she began become increasingly interested with him.

By now, as Nathan walked toward her, Prescilla's mental awareness spiked with a great intensity. You would wonder as to why she continued to stand there. It was all a question as to how she was thinking, and it was the same. As he walk toward her, Precilla allowed Nathan to touch her. Her body began to tense up momentarily before any of her memories could be seen.
♡♡

" Oh, hell... I'm curious anyway. Here we go... "

♡♡ Then, like a flood, a repressed memory of hers swam into the deep conscious that was Nathan's mind. First, there were words, spoken by a teenage boy with a high pitched, and determined voice. ♡♡

Repressed memory unlocked for Nathan
Sevyn: " Go!!! Precilla! Snap out of it! Get the hell out of here! "

-/ Nathan and Precilla's eyes would be getting a flooded memory, taking them back to when she and Sevyn still served the Special Force team back home in their village.

Sevyn stood, holding a door closed which was being bombarded with Goblin Crushers. He stood, giving Precilla a look of desperation. She returned it, before taking off in quick burst down the hall before dipping around a corner.

While she ran, Sevyn dashed back, allowing the doors to fling open with ease coupled with a little destructive force. The Goblin Crushers were on Sevyn now who, had still been in a meditative state. He forced up two fingers and yanked them around, before a kinetic ripple of lightning engulfed them. Before him, the floor lit up with a bunch of random sigil. For a moment, there seemed to be this invisible barrier holding them all back in a collective and apostate failure of captivity.

Sevyn began backpedaling, though, at the same time, he kept his mastery over his lightning capabilities intact. The moment he reached the hallway in which Precilla turned down, he noticed her next to him with 5 buckets at her feet all around her. She clapped her hands before all of the water in each of the buckets lifted into the air at jet-streaming speeds, all conjoining onto the doorway for a shocking waterboarding session at its finest. These waters were so pressurized, that they could stop a full speed train if they so wanted. Coupled with the shocking attribute of Sevyn's lightning, and we're talking overkill.

Prescilla's attention turned back to Sevyn who stood, smiling. For she had went against him telling her to make a run for it, though, he was still getting used to things himself. And, no matter how strong he and his peers thought him to be, he feared that the world was dangerous enough to even surpass him if he didn't keep up his spiritual training.
/-

Prescilla: " I would never leave you, Sevyn. As I expect the same from you. "

♡♡ Immediately, the image ended, cutting off all connections to Prescilla's mind as she yanked her hand from Nathan. She gave him a grimace before taking her flowers from the attendant and handing him the gold across the counter. She then exhaled a large breath before using her right hand to put on her encompassing hood. She soon began leaving the shop soon after. ♡♡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:08 pm

+As the flashback came to an end, Nathan would take a step back and put his right hand over his eyes. Taking a few moments to register what had just happened, Nathan would move his hand from his face and cross his arms. Nathan was levitating again at this moment. Eyes shifting slightly from Precilla to the oil lamp behind her on the counter that she had just purchased her flowers at, something strange would happen. The flame from the lamp would seemingly snake out onto the wooden counter. Miraculously, the flame wouldn't spread and wouldn't even burn the counter. Within another second, the flame would creep off of the counter and float rather near Precilla's flowers. Catching fire almost instantly, Precilla's flowers would appear to burn like they were soaked in gasoline. After a second of rapid flames, the fire would die. The flowers were unscathed. Staring Precilla dead in the eyes, Nathan would have a blank emotionless look on his face. Nathan would speak but his mouth wouldn't be moving.+

"Prescilla.. show me your True Hydrokinesis.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prescilla
Guerrero :: DM Warrior
avatar

Posts : 5
Age : 25
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 pm

[Hydro] Prescilla turned around, her dreads thickly flopping onto her bust and stomach area. Her eyes were jet black seeming to stare deep within the soul of Nathan with an intensity like no other. There was still a frown on her face as she never looked toward the flame.

Even without seeing Nathan manipulate the flames, she knew it was him. She had the innate ability to read auras and their origins, though this ability was only scratch in the surface of what was capable.

Immediately, Just as the flame caught onto the flowers, Prescilla's aura began to flake out water specks at a high frequency. These specks, had a cooling attribute, and was sure to snuff out the flame of Nathan's easily, provided that it was just a simple flame. The water encompassed her body, making sure to hit everyone within the shop. After a few seconds, the clothing of everyone in the shop acquired a heavy wetness.

Store Clerk:
"Hey!!! No fighting, and or use of jutsu within these walls... nu-uh! Take that shit outside."

The man said, his expression mimicking that of someone with actual authority. Prescilla's gaze shifted from Nathan to the clerk, her expression colder than ice. [Hydro]

" What I need from you, is to shut the fuck up. If it wasn't for my curiosity over this guy over here... " With a simple point of her head and thumb, she shifted her eyes back over to Nathan. The clerk, soaked in his entirety took a few steps back sheepishly. " ... I would have flooded this pathetic excuse for a flower shop where it stands, simply because you sold me some dry ass flowers. Honestly, you and this shop can go and fuck yourselves. "

[Hydro] Prescilla's expression remained calm as he heard Nathan communicate with her mind. She began to notice that, the flames had in no way ignited the flowers in her hand. Who was this kid. Surely, she had never seen this kid back home. So, that alone eliminated the possibility of him being here to bring her back to the clan. Who exactly was he? [Hydro]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:11 pm

+As Nathan was showered with water, he would look over towards the angry shop keeper. Telepathically altering his emotions from disbelief and anger to tranquility and solitude, the shop keeper's facial expression would change from rage to happiness within a second. Looking back to Precilla, Nathan would gesture for them to leave.+

"Take me to Sevyn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prescilla
Guerrero :: DM Warrior
avatar

Posts : 5
Age : 25
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:22 pm

[Hydro] However impressive these techniques of this kid's were, his formalities were null. Her distaste was a little more than evident as of now, though, the flow of oversaturating flecks of water began to slow down, before stopping completely, leaving a decently flooded shop in which they stood.

Though the room gained outrages from customers to shop assistants, Prescilla stood still, holding Nathan's gaze. Every now and then, when she adjusted her body, anyone who studied her at this time would see a faint shimmer of light encompassing her body.
[Hydro]

" Fine... Walk with me. "

[Hydro] After a few seconds of staring Nathan down, her nose wrinkled ever so slightly before she turned around and headed toward the door of the flower shop. She walked with a slow paced sway as her hips switched with her uniquely sexy walk. To everyone's surprise, as she walked toward the door, the water all flowed toward her, attaching every droplet to her legs which would then be vaporized, leaving her with oily skin. Instantly, all of the commotion began to die off as everyone watched her walk in awe. [Hydro]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:44 pm

+Rubbing his face as he watched Prescilla walk out the door. He would never admit it, but this woman was rather attractive. Utilizing multi-location, Nathan would appear from thin air and be sitting on the edge of the fountain in the middle of the square. Looking over to the shop keeper, Nathan would nod slightly and would vanish. Sitting dry, and in the sun, Nathan would cross his arms. It never really crossed him on how bad his formalities actually were. He would shake his head slightly. He would wait for Prescilla to walk further up the path so she could see him waiting for her and all dry.+

"...slow poke..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prescilla
Guerrero :: DM Warrior
avatar

Posts : 5
Age : 25
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:09 pm

[Hydro] As she stepped out of the flower shop, the air wafted the aroma of flowers into her awareness, causing her to smile as she stood witb her hands on her hips. Her eyes went over the crowd a few times, nodding to fellow locals. She turned around, looking for the boy who put a wrench in today's plans. To her surprise, he had vanished.

Prescilla smacked her lips and whipped her head around, facing forward. She continued the interaction to get to her mind for a bit before she continued her first steps toward home.


I wonder, who exactly was that young fellow? And, I fear that my aims to inhabit this land and link up with Sevyn in a way that he'd be swept off of his feet... Oh, Sevyn... I am here for you. I will always thwart the enemies that you cannot see coming. We will be together...

She continued to fantasize about her and Sevyn's life. It all went perfectly in her mind, and she only knew that if she stuck to Sevyn's side, she would win his heart over the power and battle pride he so craved. She would be his Defensive Typhoon, if he would lend his heart over to her.

As she continued to walk, she came upon the all too familiar path in which she took to get here and to get home. As she turned the corner, she saw the boy that she encountered in the flower shop. She continued to walk towards him, her eyes closed in an unimpressed manner.
[Hydro]

"You're just as resourceful as ever, aren't you? I wonder what other tricks you've got up your sleeves..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:59 pm

+Smiling at Prescilla's remark, Nathan would hop off of the fountain and land with ease. Standing straight up, he would stare her in the face as she casually walked by him. The smile would remain on his face as he continued to look at her as she continued to walk away from him. This is getting tedious.. +

"Let's get this moving along, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prescilla
Guerrero :: DM Warrior
avatar

Posts : 5
Age : 25
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:01 pm

[Hydro] Prescilla opened her eyes as she passed by the boy without a word uttered. Her head turned left first, then right, before she hopped straight up whilst making a seal with her hand.

To the boys' surprise, a rather large and cannon-like bucket would appear, as if out of thin air. It was upside down, recycling a gushing flow of water in and out, acting in a way to keep Prescilla elevated. Her head now turned to the boy, before the smile turned indefinitely to a small smirk.
[Hydro]

"Humor me for a while, would you? Let's play...-"

[Hydro] She began to slowly fluctuate to the right, sort of encircling the boy. Though, which each moment the boy paid attention, Prescilla neared, the splash of her jet-stream causing a mist to slowly envelop the forest around them.

If the boy hadn't avoided, Prescilla, she would lift a hand and touch his shoulder. A giddy smile making itself known right now before she used her jet-stream in which she floated on to make a whirling exit from the path, and into the trees.
[Hydro]

"-... Catch!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Age : 21
Location : Grand Dominion

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:06 pm

+As Prescilla encircled him, Nathan couldn't help but to wonder why this woman was toying with him. At the same time another thought would run through his mind. Why am I toying with her..? At this time the entire forest would begin to have a slight mist all throughout the area.+

+As Prescilla approached, Nathan would remain motionless. Had she forgotten what happened upon first physical contact with him? Regardless, this was another opportunity for him to gain more intel on Sevyn. Upon contact once again, Nathan would focus deeply and be prepared for Retrocognition. No doubt Prescilla would be able to feel the memory/info being tapped into as well.+

--- Prescilla's Mind ---

Upon connecting with her mind, Nathan's eyes would glow intensely and he would feel a surge of mental energy between both minds. Only seconds into her mind, Nathan would be hit with multiple images.

~~~

"Hey..! Prescilla! Wait up!

*The surroundings were foggy but each fragment of memory was in Prescilla's point of view. Barely able to make out the area Prescilla was in at the exact moment of the memory he was experiencing, Nathan would only be able to see the man's face that was hollering and chasing Prescilla down as she was seemingly leaving somewhere. Turning to face the man as he approached, Prescilla would simply wait for the reason he was trying to flag her down.*

"...damn! You're pretty quick on your feet, huh?"

*Catching his breath, the man would reach in his jacket pocket and pull out a flyer for the Dominican Mortelle. Handing it to her, the man would look her in the eyes, still breathing heavily, and then bend over and put his hands on his knees.*

"That name that you mentioned earlier.. Sevyn was it? I have connections that know people and I had them ask around for someone that goes by that name.. Prescilla.. He's running the Dominican Mortelle..

~~~

*Suddenly, the surroundings would go dark and the man would disappear into nothingness. Moments later, the surroundings would change and become clearly visible to Nathan. Still in Prescilla's point of view, he would see a wonderful view of the forest and it's wildlife. In the distance, a rainbow, formed from water particles in the air refracting the light waves. A waterfall. Looking around even more, he would notice that he was within a rather large aquatic fortress.*

~~~---Exit Mind---~~~

+Jerking his shoulder back as if said experience hurt him (it didn't), Nathan would begin to float higher off of the ground. He was a good three feet off of the ground at this point. Looking Prescilla over, he wouldn't be surprised if she felt the exact experience he just had.+

"...so to your Hydro Fortress or to the Kage's Office... Decisions, decisions... Tell me, Prescilla. Why are you wasting my time..?"

+At this rate, he was following Prescilla with the same speed that she was using. Dodging trees without the need to look, to Prescilla, it would seem like he was flying through the forest on a pre-calculated path. For a brief second, Nathan and Prescilla's eyes would meet as they were moving through the forest. Within that brief second, Nathan would shoot a thought directly into her mind.+

"To the waterfall"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   

Back to top Go down
 
The Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
» The Beginning of Training (private)
» Streaming all of Code Lyoko from beginning to end, 4 episodes per week
» FURP: A New Beginning
» A New Beginning (Hikari and Jadespine)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Dominacion Mortelle :: Caida De La Noche; Night-Fall Village :: El Puente Formidable; The Formidable Bridge :: Mareas; Rising Tides-
Jump to: