Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
R.S.M. Arsenal Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
R.S.M. Arsenal I_vote_lcapR.S.M. Arsenal I_voting_barR.S.M. Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

R.S.M. Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

R.S.M. Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: R.S.M. Arsenal   R.S.M. Arsenal EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Ravage's Body
--------

His entire skeletal makeup is a weapon in its own. Ravage can change his housing temperature at will and due to his origins, he has the ability to "Ramp Up" his heat index. Its up to the opponent to see if that's metaphorical or literal.

Ravage body is also incredibly special, his skeletal structure can take massive amounts of damage and he can absorb fathoms more damage than his peers.

A fundamental ability of Ravage is that he can manipulate surrounding temperatures to a certain degree, more specifically, the more core energy he puts to his skeletal structure, the warmer and hotter his surrounding temperatures are.

Ravage's Summons
--------

Name: Andre (The Firm Lackluster)
Characteristics: Lazy, always has a hunger, stoner, always listens to music.
Weapons: Kevlar Skin Armor, Grappling Chain/Hook, Chain extension.
Arc Limit: Amaterasu/Grapple-Submission Expert.

Body/Natural Abilities- Andre's body is heavily resistant to all forms of damage naturally with him being overweight. He wears Kevlar armor all around his body from neck to toe. Added onto the fact that his Blaze cells give him an innate ability of flattening most if not all high damage attacks with the black flames, known as Amaterasu.

Amaterasu (Blaze Release) Flames- These are black flames, bestowed upon each salamander at birth. Once created, it can continue burning for seven days and seven nights. The flames cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods; only the user can put the flames out. Said to be "the fires from hell" and to burn as hot as the sun itself, Amaterasu burns basically any material — other flames included — until nothing but ash remains. However, the flames cannot burn through chakra or materials infused with chakra, as they failed to burn into Naruto's Version 1 chakra cloak, or through Gaara's chakra-infused sand.

Insight of Syberius (Ravage's Ancestral Arc)- See Bio for The Story of Siberius. If you have a general idea of who Syberius was, you would know that he was a man of these five, distinct qualities; Self-expression, innovation, creativity, communication, activity.

Andre holds the Quality of Intense Self-Expression. He has the biggest heart out of anyone Ravage has ever known. It was one of the fact that he and Ravage were so close.

With the Power of Intense Self-Expression, Andre has the ability to track movement by simply raising his awareness to his surroundings. It is said that he can sense those within the area with his mind's eye. The moment Andre finds that location, the targets heartbeat can be heard by him and those with good hearing. Inevitably giving up their location.

Name: Junior (The Drastic Phantasm)
Characteristics: Driven by fun, bored when doing nothing, In constant motion (Within Battle)
Weapons: Kevlar Skin Armor, Smoke bombs (Several Dozen), Razor Wires, Nodachi (Samurai Sword)
Arc Limit: Amaterasu/Assassin Feats

Body/Natural Abilities- Junior has a pair of legs which are strong. They allow Junior to always stay planted; He rarely ever falls. With this strength, he has a certain agility which makes him a fast assailant and defender. His energy is competitively combative, which could prove difficult for the not so seasoned shinobi. Most of his attacks are close ranged, to which he utilized the Amaterasu Flames to his advantage to cripple his opponent.

Amaterasu (Blaze Release) Flames- These are black flames, bestowed upon each salamander at birth. Once created, it can continue burning for seven days and seven nights. The flames cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods; only the user can put the flames out. Said to be "the fires from hell" and to burn as hot as the sun itself, Amaterasu burns basically any material — other flames included — until nothing but ash remains. However, the flames cannot burn through chakra or materials infused with chakra, as they failed to burn into Naruto's Version 1 chakra cloak, or through Gaara's chakra-infused sand.

Mobility of Siberius (Ravage's Ancestral Arc)- See Bio for The Story of Siberius. If you have a general idea of who Syberius was, you would know that he was a man of these five, distinct qualities; Self-expression, innovation, creativity, communication, activity.

Junior holds the Quality of Intense Activity. The most high energy driven person in the trio. Junior is one of the reasons that Ravage isn't a complete loner.

With the Power of Intense Activity, Junior has the ability to utilize The Blaze Energy within his legs to bring to life projections which come to life wherever he wants them to. These projections, animated by Blaze Chakra, have a tendency to be real, and can explode the moment they stop all forward movement. In order for them to explode, they have to be completely still.

Ravage's weapons
--------

R.S.M. Arsenal 256px-Cosmetic_icon_Bow_of_the_Shadowcat
Name: Standard Ebony Bow with Optic attachment
Condition: Rusty, but trust as ever. May need work here and there for top performance.
Arrow Count: Enough. Ravage makes them when he's got nothing to do.
Info: This Bow is Ravage's main weapon of choice. It is a long bow, with a blade going from the middle to the top for close ranged combat. It is fairly sharp as Ravage takes pride in his work. The drawstring is made from a highly elastic wire which take his bow and arrow game to another level.

R.S.M. Arsenal Img57778940
Name: WindCatcher (Black with Uchiha Emblem)
Condition: Mint
Info: This is a rather large fan, perfectly parallel with Ravage's body when opened. It was the first thing Ravage ever claimed as his own. Though, he never found a use for it inside of battle except manipulating the wind to a small degree.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

R.S.M. Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.M. Arsenal   R.S.M. Arsenal EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:58 am

*thumbs up*