Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Plasma Gathering Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Plasma Gathering I_vote_lcapThe Plasma Gathering I_voting_barThe Plasma Gathering I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Plasma Gathering I_vote_lcapThe Plasma Gathering I_voting_barThe Plasma Gathering I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Plasma Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S. Archer Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
S. Archer Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Plasma/Electric Release
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand: N/A

The Plasma Gathering Empty
PostSubject: The Plasma Gathering   The Plasma Gathering EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Ever since Archer was a baby, he always had a peculiar relationship with electricity and magnetic waves and fields, but I digress. Being considered a 'child of the gods', S. Archer Maximo would have to live up to the Maximo family name in the best way he could. Did I mention that he is royalty..? Being the eldest brother, S. Archer would be the first in line for the Maximo throne.

Trained at at a young age, S. Archer Maximo would be raised as a secret weapon in combat for the Maximo Clan and wouldn't experience a normal childhood whatsoever. Because of this, S. finds himself more detached from others. Not only does he have a hard time relating to others, he has difficulties making new friends, too. Tending to be the quiet type, S. abhors unnecessary violence and conflict but is quick to take action when it's needed for the right reasons.

Going back to 'the child of the gods' aspect, this title wasn't given to him for nothing. Born with super intelligence and the ability to comprehend thoughts in under a nanosecond, S. Archer also became able to manipulate, control and create plasma and electricity in its entirety with great ease. From its most basic form as static electricity to its rarest and most powerful form, Plasma.

Plasma is the most potent form of electricity and can take a few different physical forms such as a gooey solid or a liquid like form depending on the way it's manipulated. S. Archer's Plasma has the ability to reach a temperature that is twice as hot as the surface of the sun. Since naturally occurring lightning reaches temperatures to that degree, the plasma within the bolt of lightning should easily be as hot if not hotter than the original bolt of lightning. Being able to utilize Plasma at its fullest extent, S. is able to release plasma constructs at nearly the speed of light. The sheer instability of the plasma element itself has the capacity and potential to move at the speed of light. (I.E. the speed of a lightning bolt leaving the clouds and touching the ground is light speed.)

Not only can S. Archer Maximo manipulate Plasma at an incredibly deadly level, he's also obtained the ability to be completely immune and impervious to plasma in all and any of its forms. (Any forms of electricity are null and void against him)

A dormant ability of his Plasma Manipulation is the alteration of magnetic waves and fields via electrical discharges around himself and/or his enemy(s). As of now, S. Archer Maximo hasn't figured out that he has these additional properties to his electricity but as time passes, he will learn of his true potential and rise.

Since he is a genius, why would he limit himself to a single perspective on how his abilities can be used for? Instead of focusing on vicious offensive attacks with his unique powers, S. Archer also has the ability to coat himself with his plasma to enhance his speed and over all offensive and defensive abilities. It's even been noted that he has used his plasma as a means of propulsion under the soles of his shoes to greatly amplify his speed.

S. Archer Maximo has shown the ability on countless occasions of Plasma Drain. Plasma Drain is pretty much exactly what it sounds like it is. Archer is able to drain the plasma out of machines and even drain the plasma out of other human beings. In doing so, S. Archer Maximo has the ability (in theory) to infinitely drain the world of Plasma and can feed and sustain his body without food or water. With this ability, S. can heal wounds, extend his own life force, and even reverse the drain ability in its entirety, being able to pour plasma into things/people too at the cost of shortening the victims life force.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Guiding Fist of The New Terrace
Guiding Fist of The New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: The Plasma Gathering   The Plasma Gathering EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
S. Archer Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
S. Archer Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Plasma/Electric Release
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Plasma Gathering   The Plasma Gathering EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 5:25 pm

***REVAMPED***
-Weapon List Added
-All additions and edits are at the bottom. None of the previously stated abilities have been changed whatsoever.
-NO weapons list will be posted under the 'weapon list' category because it is already being stated here.

Ever since Archer was a baby, he always had a peculiar relationship with electricity and magnetic waves and fields, but I digress. Being considered a 'child of the gods', S. Archer Maximo would have to live up to the Maximo family name in the best way he could. Did I mention that he is royalty..? Being the eldest brother, S. Archer would be the first in line for the Maximo throne.

Trained at at a young age, S. Archer Maximo would be raised as a secret weapon in combat for the Maximo Clan and wouldn't experience a normal childhood whatsoever. Because of this, S. finds himself more detached from others. Not only does he have a hard time relating to others, he has difficulties making new friends, too. Tending to be the quiet type, S. abhors unnecessary violence and conflict but is quick to take action when it's needed for the right reasons.

Going back to 'the child of the gods' aspect, this title wasn't given to him for nothing. Born with super intelligence and the ability to comprehend thoughts in under a nanosecond, S. Archer also became able to manipulate, control and create plasma and electricity in its entirety with great ease. From its most basic form as static electricity to its rarest and most powerful form, Plasma.

Plasma is the most potent form of electricity and can take a few different physical forms such as a gooey solid or a liquid like form depending on the way it's manipulated. S. Archer's Plasma has the ability to reach a temperature that is twice as hot as the surface of the sun. Since naturally occurring lightning reaches temperatures to that degree, the plasma within the bolt of lightning should easily be as hot if not hotter than the original bolt of lightning. Being able to utilize Plasma at its fullest extent, S. is able to release plasma constructs at nearly the speed of light. The sheer instability of the plasma element itself has the capacity and potential to move at the speed of light. (I.E. the speed of a lightning bolt leaving the clouds and touching the ground is light speed.)

Not only can S. Archer Maximo manipulate Plasma at an incredibly deadly level, he's also obtained the ability to be completely immune and impervious to plasma in all and any of its forms. (Any forms of electricity are null and void against him)

A dormant ability of his Plasma Manipulation is the alteration of magnetic waves and fields via electrical discharges around himself and/or his enemy(s). As of now, S. Archer Maximo hasn't figured out that he has these additional properties to his electricity but as time passes, he will learn of his true potential and rise.

Since he is a genius, why would he limit himself to a single perspective on how his abilities can be used for? Instead of focusing on vicious offensive attacks with his unique powers, S. Archer also has the ability to coat himself with his plasma to enhance his speed and over all offensive and defensive abilities. It's even been noted that he has used his plasma as a means of propulsion under the soles of his shoes to greatly amplify his speed.

S. Archer Maximo has shown the ability on countless occasions of Plasma Drain. Plasma Drain is pretty much exactly what it sounds like it is. Archer is able to drain the plasma out of machines and even drain the plasma out of other human beings. In doing so, S. Archer Maximo has the ability (in theory) to infinitely drain the world of Plasma and can feed and sustain his body without food or water. With this ability, S. can heal wounds, extend his own life force, and even reverse the drain ability in its entirety, being able to pour plasma into things/people too at the cost of shortening the victims life force.

--- Weapon List ---

As mentioned in his Character Bio, S. Archer Maximo has received years and years of training from multitudes of masters simultaneously. S. Archer is incredibly proficient with disarming his opponents and often finds himself wielding his opponents weapons.

Other aspects of his martial arts training includes Krav Maga, Muai Tai, Taiwan Do, Jujitsu and a handful more that he uses in a totally random sequence. This random factor is used mainly to throw off users of the 'copycat' ability and it is even quite effective against advanced users of the Sharingan.

Over all, S. Archer Maximo can utilize his abilities and his mind to accomplish great feats that push the limit of what a human being can do and comprehend. Constantly pushing his limits and abilities to new heights, S. always finds a way to get the upper hand in any of his altercations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plasma Gathering   The Plasma Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

The Plasma Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: