Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Settle in Sena (18+) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Settle in Sena (18+) I_vote_lcapSettle in Sena (18+) I_voting_barSettle in Sena (18+) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Settle in Sena (18+) I_vote_lcapSettle in Sena (18+) I_voting_barSettle in Sena (18+) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Settle in Sena (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calamity
Palest Shadow of the Moon :::: Yorukage
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Settle in Sena (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Hinata enjoyed the silence that fell between her and Sena. It gave her time to think of everything that had been happening recently and the things that still needed to happen. A part of her ached. Not metaphorically either. Something inside of her felt like it was gripping her heart. It happened not too long after Sena decided to follow Hinata. There was something, or someone, calling for her. Calling for her soul. She ached, feeling helpless at not knowing how to respond.

She was strong, she knew. But for all her strength, she still couldn't protect everyone, not even herself. She couldn't call back out to the souls that called out to her from beyond the scope of her byakugan. Willing the pain away for the time being, Hinata noticed they had reached the center of the small village, Athena's Fountain. It was as good a place as any to get Sena settled into the village. At this time of afternoon there were lots of other women out and about. Some of the stronger shinobi and magician gave critical stares at Sena, turning their noses up. However, even more women turned their nose up at Hinata's presence.

She still wasn't accepted.

"I hate to leave you without much guidance, Sena, but there are things I need to take care of. If you have any questions, please ask them now. You can come to my office at anytime as well, though I can't promise I'll be able to help you with everything."

Last edited by Hinata Kusanagi on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:55 pm

"Only thing I gotta say is fuck all you people looking at me like I'm some thing or something."

She didn't have much to say and she was already pissed off and these people weren't making her feel any less pissed then she already was.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:16 am

Hinata giggled at Sena. "That attitude may be a good thing about you. But don't let it out too often, Sena-chan." Hinata moved a strand of Sena's hair from her face, a warmer smile than before appearing as the disgruntled looks of the women around them abated. Choice words were shot there way, still more so towards Hinata. "Don't' worry. We can fuck them over in due time." She whispered so that only Hinata can hear.

"But since you've already given them your welcome, is there anything you want to do? I can make a little time I suppose." One wouldn't be able to know why Hianta was in such a good mood all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:19 am

"Eh we should go take a bath or something, something to chill me out because I'm not in a good mood now and when I'm not in a good mood, no one is."

She was still upset, but she wouldn't let it get to her like she normally would because that would only invite problems she didn't need right now. So with that being said, she simply looked at Hinata and waited for her to make a move since she was still super new to this town of assholes.

"Tch..."
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:46 am

Hearing Sena say they should take a bath or something made Hinata sigh. She had been planning on opening a hot springs but things hadn't been going as they should. With a shrug, Hinata began to shed her clothing.

Spoiler:

Once she was fully naked, the hatred that had been coming their way immediately shifted to confusion and awe. The starry eyed kage tied her hair upwards and stepped into the fountain. She began to sink in, showing that the fountain was deeper than it seemed.

"L-l-lady Kage! Y-y-you can't get naked in Athena's fountain!" Some random civilian called, trying her best to hide her embarrassment. Hinata simply looked at her.

"Why not? It is a lovely day and I felt like being naked." Hinata would motion for Sena to join her.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 4:04 am

"Well that was easy, didn't think you'd actually do it, but hey I was wrong."

It was shocking to see someone just drop and get naked or rather half naked so to say, it was something that she didn't see too often. So with Hinata being already half naked, she to would drop her clothes and follow her into the springs and just chill.

"Man this sucks still, but I guess that this is about as good as it'll get heh."
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 4:46 am

The townsfolk murmured around them yet none said a thing as the two simply bathed within the public fountain in the center of town. After a while most people left them alone. A lot of the younger girls began to undress and meekly step into the fountain as well. The air turned from one of malice to one of merriment in an instant.

Spoiler:

Hinata's fully naked body would glisten as she stretched, gaining jealous glares from some of the less developed ladies. Her lavender tinted eyes landed on Sena again. "Are you going to bitch this whole time or are you going to try and enjoy yourself?" She giggled again before sliding towards Sena. "I could put your mouth to better use for you..." The kage traced a finger over Sena's lips, moving closer to her. Her lips were only an inch from Sena's own. "But first, would you like to tell me who you are exactly?" Hinata's thigh would press between Sena's legs as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:30 am

"Well now that you ask, I may just bitch the whole time since it help me out and keeps me from losing my cool. I mean I can see what it would cause question since everyone stopped looking at me and talking or so I would assume they did, but meh."

She was having a good time, even if it didn't seem like it. Though seeing so many other chicks join in was just funny to her and then when they felt the cruel sting of the flat arrow, she couldn't help but laughed to herself; it was something she felt long ago and got over it somewhat. However, Hinata was starting to turn up the heat a bit with the touchy feely biz and sexy talk.

"Hey now, don't go saying stuff like that if you aren't going to live up it. I mean once I get hot, there's no cooling me back down till I release that heart heh. Also, I told you who I was. I'm just some chick who got lost along the way....now what we gonna do? I mean we're this close...are we gonna kiss and sex or tease?"

It was at this moment that the water started to get really hot, because Sena was getting turned on herself and as a side effect she always heated up everything around her.

"If you want to know me, you'll have to beat it outta me."
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:06 am

As Sena spoke Hinata internally rolled her eyes. "You like to hear yourself speak, ne?"

Upon hearing Sena's tease, Hinata pressed her body completely against the smaller girls own. The fountain began to steam, becoming like an actual hotspring. Hinata pressed her lips against Sena's, tasting her heat and also the sporadic pieces of her mind. The feeling was nostalgic almost, and Hinata deepened the kiss, thrusting her tongue into Sena's mouth and grabbing her hair. Her opposite hand found its way to Sena's ass where she squeezed it to the point her hand left an imprint. This was not like the quiet and elegant woman that ran the village.

She would be oblivious to the watching women who were now getting hot themselves, and not because of the warming fountain. This was a side of their kage that they did not know existed. Some that had hated Hinata suddenly held a new fear of her...and others a new lust.

Hinata's thigh pressed harder between Sena's leg, the heat of it bringing her own inner fire to a blaze. "Playtime can come later." She whispered as she pulled back, a strand of saliva falling between their lips. "I would rather you tell me your past since it seems your mind is as broken as my own."
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

"I mean it is the only voice I love hearing, so yeah I guess."

It was at this moment that things went from 0 to 100 real quick. Sena wasn't ready for the sudden kiss and yet she didn't shy away from it, however because it was such a well planted kiss and one that made her weak in the knees; the water instantly became a boiling pot. Her body shot to a high temperature, it was something that hadn't happened before in a long time.

"///////////"

She couldn't do anything, it was like she was powerless at the moment and when her butt was grabbed she arched her back on touch. It was like a million different things were firing off inside her, it was like a bomb went off and boy did it feel really damn good. Due to all of these feelings she was feeling, she let out soft moans, something that she never thought she'd do ever in her whole life and yet she just let a few out.

Once what happened was done, her mind was blank for a slight moment before she snapped back to her right mind.

"That was...that was just...I can't even explain it truth be told. Also, my past is simple to understand really. I was a rich kid with a nice family and my sister went and killed them all, took me under her wing and turned my into what I am today. A mass of crazy with fire powers."
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Hinata sighed again. Was she getting bored? Sena heating up and moaning had turned her on, but her explanation of her past was just...lacking? For someone like Sena to be a mass of crazy with fire power, why'd she end up being taken in and molded by her sister? She figured Sena would have been strong enough to hold on to her hate and eventually kill her sister for what she did but that didn't seem the case. It seemed like Sena had simply become a copy of her sister, from what Hinata could infer, and that made her seem weak.

"Fine then. If that's all there is to you, then how about I make you more interesting?" Hinata's voice wasn't as seductive than more so annoyed. Wasting potential irritated her to no end. "Is your sister still alive?"

While she spoke, she began to regulate the boiling water to just her and Sena. Enigmatic as she was, she was still the kage of the women and she would see that they all had a good time as well. Some had started 'playing' with each other, just as Hinata had with Sena.

Hinata's smile returned with a devious gleam. "I want to play a game with your sister if she is alive. But first, I have to make you a suitable player." Hinata spun Sena around and made her lean over the edge of the fountain so that her ass was in the air in front of her. Hinata used her hair to grab Sena's arms and bind them behind her back. Hinata had a full view of Sena's full modesty and she chuckled. "I didn't think it'd be so pink. Then again I doubt anyone's gotten close enough to you to use you. I'll fix that."
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:30 pm

"Yeah she's still alive and still the same as she was before. We actually meet up once before and had a talk.'

As she spoke she would suddenly be spun around which made her a little dizzy at first since she wasn't use to being spun around. It was weird, but she just thought that Hinata was trying something new or needing to look at her in a full 360 or something on that note. However, once she was done spinning she found herself cuffed for some reason.

"What are you doing? Why are you looking at my butt? Is something wrong?"

She thought something was wrong but once she heard what was said, she started to wonder and bit and got a little bit shakey.

"Wait what are you planning on doing? What do you mean you'll fix that?"
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Now that interested Hinata again. She wouldn't release Sena but this current game had just taken a slightly different turn. Hinata giggled at Sena's confusion. Part her knew Sena was partly faking it, but Hinata would make sure it became real apparent what was going on. Placing a hand on Sena's ass, Hinata gently rubbed her flesh, seeming to ignore her questions.

"Tell me about your sister." With her words, the world around them became silent. The sky above bled black until the moon was in the sky once more, Hinata shifting their world into a illusion like night time. The village around them faded and turned into a forest of sakura trees, cherry blossoms blowing mildly in the wind. She had given them some privacy, seeing as the girls in the fountain seemed to disappear as well.

If Sena would have begun talking, Hinata would reel her hand back and smack Sena's ass hard enough to blow some of the petals away from them. There was no chakra within the action though and the red mark of Hinata's hand would only sting for a moment. Afterward, Hinata would use two fingers to spread Sena's pussy lips, observing how wet the action would make her.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:56 pm

"That's all I know honestly. We didn't talk much, I mean we talked about a few things but I don't remember what they were all to well. Now on to a more important question, what the hell is going on and why is everything changing!?"

It was something she hadn't seen for a hot minute, this was some next level stuff to her; since the only person she's ever seen do something like this was Kyo and that was long ago. She wasn't aware that all of this was just a illusion since it was something she'd never seen or experienced before, so she was really taken by storm. Though she didn't know what was going on with the village or why trees were suddenly showing up everywhere and also noticing that the other people were now gone.

".......!"

Everything was happening so fast and to top it off she had her butt smacked, but she didn't really react to it more so she just took it like a champ. After being hit, she felt that her special area was being opened up and a super shiver ran down her spine; one that could be felt if she was being touched.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:06 pm

The lack of a response from the smack would make Hinata frown, but Sena shivering from her touch gave her hope that she wasn't a lost cause. Besides, her body could be taught to enjoy the pain and her mind to both love and hate it. Hinata knew she was doing something that she would consider evil. Yet, this was a type of retraining. Whatever Sena's sister did would need to be beat and pleasured out of Sena. Hinata didn't want to take away what made Sena herself, but there appeared to be so little there to begin with. So she decided to 'fill up' Sena with pleasure. The same pleasure Kyo had filled herself up with.

"Try to remember. Or I'll never answer your questions. And we'll be here forever." Hinata traced her finger around Sena's womanhood, lightly prodding her clit every now and then. She licked her fingers to taste the younger girl and smiled. She placed the finger at Sena's opening and slowly pushed just the tip of her finger in. With her opposite hand, she slapped Sena's opposite ass cheek. "With holding information will only make me punish you."
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm trying...I mean she did purge the good from me as a whole with the anti monitor, that I remember all to well..."

While she said her words, she could feel her special place being touched a bit more and she was starting to feel something build up within her, it was a feeling that she hadn't felt period; it was a feeling that she didn't even know she could feel for that matter. It was like something was building up in her but she didn't know what it was.

"Please stop, I can't take it much long. I'm starting to feel weird."

Though by the time she realized it, she felt something enter her and that's when she felt that feeling explode and for some reason she felt better, but in a very good way. She didn't know what happened or why, yet she enjoyed it for some reason. And soon enough she felt her other cheek being slapped, which didn't cause her to react, but caused her to flinch a bit.

"......"
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Hopefully for the last time Hinata sighed. The game was interesting but it didn't seem like it was going to go anywhere. Feeling Sena climax over her hand, Hinata would lick her fingers clean, letting a moan escape her own lips. She used her hair to pull Sena by her wrist back into her chest before wrapping her arms around the younger girl. She released her arms and simply held her in the water.

"We've got time. I'll help you remember. But I won't be gentle about it if you don't improve." Hinata wanted to continue but she really did have other things to attend to. She had put them off to play with Sena and make sure people would see her. Though there were going to be those who hated Sena just because she seemed close to Hinata, there would also be a lot of women in the village who accepted her because of such too. "Try not to bore me, ne?"

The ethereal night would bleed back into day time. Everything returned to normal...except the exhausted looks of all the moaning women that lay strewn about the fountain. Apparently everything Hinata did to Sena transferred to every girl around them.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 pm

"....From what I can recall, she wanted to make me, me again. She wanted her real sister back; the sister that helped her kill all those people, kids and woman included. She wanted me to become that person again like I said. There were two people inside me and my sister knew it, she knew something about me that I didn't even know. However, in order to get that me she wanted she ran her hand through me chest and yet it didn't kill me at it.

She pulled me out of me and killed me, which left the other me in my body to control, it was like something out of a movie and I had no idea what was even going on anymore. Soon after my death, the other me and my sister were hugging and actually liking it, weird."

It was a lot to explain and remember at the same time and most of it was starting to bring up bad things she thought she forgot but didn't. So her body shook a lot, as the hunting trail of memories started to come back to her. Remembering all of this was starting to make her body hot again and this time not in a good way.

"No I don't want to remember this, I don't want to!"

She said as she tossed and turned a few times. This was what she didn't want to happen, which is why she locked it deep within her mind, but now that it was out it was something she'd have to live with. That is till she suddenly stopped moving and took her hand, held it up in the air and pointed at Hinata.

"Please, suck my finger. I want to feel the warmness of your mouth. I want to feel it really badly."
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Finally some real headway. Hearing Sena speak made Hinata know her initial feelings of not wanting the girl to be allowed within the village was just. However, Hinata's spirit was still calling out for the person or people far across the sea and it was influencing her judgment. The presence so far away was getting hot and it made her own soul burn.

Hinata patiently listened to Sena this time. The small point of incest didn't bother Hinata for some reason. She felt as if it were natural. When Sena began to shake and cry out, Hinata released her, not wanting to coddle the girl. Part of her did want to hold Sena and tell her it was okay, but she was dealing with the 'evil' Sena. Her innocence wasn't fabricated, she could tell, but she wasn't showing all of her personality. And then the crazy came out.

Hinata almost spat in disgust. What was happening to Sena was still simply a byproduct of her sister. Even if Sena had been a murderer, there was always a 'good' in people. The fact that Sena had even a shred of self control let Hinata know that. The Kage didn't want the 'good' in Sena though. She wanted the girl to be whole so she could control both the 'good' and the 'evil' as a benevolent being. Being good was boring. Being evil was annoying. Taking the middle ground was the most fun and allowed one to enjoy both sides of the coin.

When Sena put out her finger, Hinata glared at the girl and stood to her full height, looking down on the girl with contempt. Hinata was no fool to what the action meant. "You're over stepping your bounds little girl." Hinata's voice was dark.

Using her hair, she would once again bind Sena's wrist, this time holding her arms above her head. She lifted Sena's body out of the water, holding her up for everyone coherent around to see. "You have no right to request anything from me." Hinata's heart beat loudly. Something inside of her snapped from Sena's words. "You'll earn my touch, or not receive it at all."

Hinata's hair bound Sena's ankles and spread her legs apart. "You want to feel the heat of my mouth?" Hinata lifted Sena higher so that her pussy was level with her face. "You will wish otherwise."

The lavender Kage spread Sena's pussy open once more before place her mouth over her opening. The heat would immediately shoot up through Sena's entire body, taking whatever little energy she had regained away. Hinata thrust her tongue into the girl, moving it about her folds hungrily. Not a single drop of Sena's essence would escape Hinata's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:51 pm

"Ooooo, getting a little tense huh? I like that! Oh and earning your touch? That sounds like some fun, fun that I'd LOVE TO HAVE!"

Being tied up again was actually hot this time and wanted as this time; she was fully ready for what was to come or so she thought. Having feet and what not tied up was also pretty hot, she was more ready then every before for this game!

"Come on, what will you do this time!?"

That's when it was at this moment, she knew she fucked up. The sudden attack on her puss was just that "Sudden", she was unprepared for Hinata's warm tongue game which was on point. Her mouth was super warm and made he knees melt and become jello like; her back arched once again and her hands laid limp. Her body was feeling so much joy that she couldn't even keep her eyes from rolling back, but she tried to none the less.

"vvnavnebvhaebvhjavkbevhrer"

Her words we jumbled up and that feeling she got awhile ago came back and released itself once again. however this time it happened more then just once or twice, it happened a total of 5 times. Once she finished all those times, she passed out, her mind was void for the moment and her body was now jello.

"........"
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Hinata would not allow it to end. Even after the 5th orgasm, Hinata used the Calamity Trigger to continuously wrack Sena's body with mind shattering orgasms, at least another 4 times. The tightness of her inner walls did nothing to stop Hinata's moist tongue from thrusting in and out of her. Hinata constantly soothed Sena's spirit so that she would not pass out right away. That she would beg for the pleasure to end, less it completely override every single last one of her thoughts. Only after her 9th orgasm would Hinata release all the pleasure at once, plunging Sena into the recesses of her pleasure filled dreams.

"Even if she still draws pleasure from the pain of the innocent, I will eat it all away until the only pleasure she feels...is from the Kusanagi."
Hinata giggled to herself while licking her lips, Sena's cum covering her chin and breast. "I do believe we can have so much more fun."

Cradling the unconscious girl, Hinata looked around and saw that every woman in the square was now prostrated just as Sena, their eyes rolled to the back of their heads in pleasure. "I guess that's one way to shut them up. Hmhm."

With that, Hinata disappeared, taking Sena along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settle in Sena (18+)   Settle in Sena (18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

Settle in Sena (18+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Vale Continent Forum :: Night Terran Village :: Village Square :: Athena's Fountain-
Jump to: