A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
by Hinata Kusanagi Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 pm

» Little ball of fire!
by Chusin Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 am

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
by Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
by S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» I'm here boss
by Chusin Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:01 am

» So Long, Adieu~
by The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
by Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» Making the entrance
by Synapsys Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 am

» May I be of assistance?
by Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
by Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
by Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

» Fighter's Heart Mage's Soul
by Hinata Kusanagi Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:38 pm

» Settle in Sena (18+)
by Hinata Kusanagi Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

» Necrophilim
by Shadow Uchiha Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:14 pm

» Seeking knowledge
by Shadow Uchiha Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:06 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Chusin

Kyoshi

Hinata Kusanagi

Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (182)

Wheel of Fate (134)

Dente Wolfheart (126)

The Masked One (70)

Marcelle (69)

Gintama (64)

Kyoshi (62)

Slade Hyuga (58)

Synapsys (58)

Gemini Rose (54)

Share | 

Little ball of fire!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace

PostSubject: Little ball of fire!   Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 pm

From outta nowhere came the one and only Chusin! She came from somewhere far or rather close depending on how its looked at. Upon arriving at her detestation, she took a look around and took in the sights; seeing that the area was just one big lake of clear water. She hadn't been to this area before since she spent most of her time being hit from behind by her husband/boyfriend or whatever Kyo used to label their relationship.

It was rare that she ever appeared anymore since that was her life for the most part and she enjoyed it, but she had to go out and meet up with someone or anyone for that matter. She wasn't sure if there was any life in this area aside from the animals and stuff. So with that being the case she thought it would be a good idea to go take a walk around and see what she could find.

"I wonder what I'll find? Knowing me, I'll probs find something stupid and epic at the same time haha."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace

PostSubject: Re: Little ball of fire!   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 am

As time went on Chusin came to find out that there were no people around here whatsoever, it was like a waste land or something except a waste land was filed with people at least, this place wasn't. She walked around and around hoping to see something or someone but she had no luck with that whatsoever; so she sighed really loudly and really heavy and just came to a stop.

She sat on the ground and just looked up at the sky, looking past the many planets that littered the galaxy she was in since she and only she thought of planets as litter. So while looking into deep space she noticed that there was a baby galaxy starting to form and boy did it look awesome; it was something she didn't see everyday so it was quite the surprise in her eyes.

"That's so damn cool man, I wish I could hold it in my hands or at least make my own galaxy so I could blow it up soon after ahaha."

Getting a good laugh outta her dark humor made her think "Why not make a galaxy?" she wasn't sure if it was a good idea since making one would break the rules that were set, but those rules don't apply to her and never will apply to her. So she did just that, she just made a galaxy in space far away from the one she herself was currently in; she did this with her own will power and a little of thought.

"That was fun and now what else should I do? Maybe I should rewrite myself and give myself some new looks or bigger tits or a phatter ass or something like that? Hmmm...It all sounds like a good idea but my ideas always seem to bore me once they're out in the open, son't know why though."

She said as she just lied back and rested on the ground. She had nothing better to do at the moment but rest and keep looking on into the mass universe and watching things happen because she just could.

"It just works."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Little ball of fire!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1