Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
What is a Contractor? Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
What is a Contractor? Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
What is a Contractor? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    What is a Contractor? I_vote_lcapWhat is a Contractor? I_voting_barWhat is a Contractor? I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    What is a Contractor? I_vote_lcapWhat is a Contractor? I_voting_barWhat is a Contractor? I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

What is a Contractor?

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Shadow Uchiha
    True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
    True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

What is a Contractor? Empty
    PostSubject: What is a Contractor?   What is a Contractor? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Contractors are individuals who have gained superhuman powers due to the appearance of the Hell's Gate and Heaven's Gate. Known Contractors have a very wide array of powers, and each Contractor appears to have a power unique to him or herself. When a Contractor's powers are used, his or her eyes glow red and a blue glow occasionally surrounds its body. This phenomenon is called Lancelnoptchrotron radiation.

The existence of Contractors is kept a secret from the general public by most governments around the world, but they are well-known to the higher echelons of society and in the criminal underworld. Contractors possess two other traits that give them a rather sinister reputation: the need to perform Obeisance, which is a bizarre, obsessive compulsive "payment" for the use of their powers, and a generally pragmatic, logical world view. This is described by the Contractors themselves as a lack of emotion in general, but not much evidence exists to verify this claim. Many Contractors exhibit at least some forms of emotion, including love, joy, guilt, and sorrow.
    Back to top Go down

What is a Contractor?
    Page 1 of 1