Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Miss Shun Hall? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Miss Shun Hall? I_vote_lcapMiss Shun Hall? I_voting_barMiss Shun Hall? I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Miss Shun Hall? I_vote_lcapMiss Shun Hall? I_voting_barMiss Shun Hall? I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Miss Shun Hall?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Kaitlyn and Turbo reached the Conquest Hall in record time from the hotel. Before heading inside, Kaitlyn turned to Turbo.

"Hey, have you heard about the new ninja and magician villages being built? I heard one of them has already started trying to recruit people. Do you think we should join one?" She wasn't so sure about it though. She barely knew anything about the world, let alone joining a village. It sounded like joining a military if anything. She didn't want to make war.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:47 am

+Turbo came to abrupt skid and stop. The two had made it there in a surprisingly quick run. He felt a little bummed that he couldn't do a few tricks or catch some big-air on the way there. Turbo placed his hands behind his head and started on his way to go search around for this "Miss Shun Hall" someone or other. However, Kait turned to ask him a few questions before they continued searching.+

"Ninja? Magician? Villages? I'm new to the land, so I don't know a thing about them. To be honest, I'd rather not tie myself down to a village or community, really. Teamwork is fun and all, but I'd rather to explore this land and do my own thing, be my own boss for a while. You can join one if you want, but I'm not going to."

+He said, speaking calmly and coolly. Turbo put the thought of joining a village in his head, grimaced, then shook the thought out in the next second. He was a bit of anarchist deep down.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:05 am

Kaitlyn shrugged. She wasn't a teacher and wouldn't waste her breath trying to explain. Humans called them magicians because they used chi, a powerful supernatural ether of the world. "Whatever you say."

Kaitlyn skated into the conquest hall and frowned. The place was empty. It was just a wide hallway with several bulletine boards on the walls. A large glowing orb of light sat in the middle of the room.

WELCOME TO THE MISSION HALL. ENTERING RANKS...GENIN. D-RANK AND C-RANK MISSION REQUEST LOADING... A digital female voice echoed through the hall from the light.

"Miss Shun Hall? You're a giant ball of light?!" Kaitlyn asked in astonishment.

BRAIN WAVE LEVELS OF GENIN...RELATIVELY LOW. REMOVING C-RANK MISSION OPTIONS.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:34 am

+Turbo sorta cocked his head at her response and shrugged. He followed behind her briskly and noticed that when they were inside, the entire place was empty save for a few boards with papers on them and a giant ball of light in the center. Seeing as Kaitlyn was the first to speak up, Turbo would sit back and see what would happen.

When taking a look around, the missions began to load up onto the bulletin and for Turbo, he'd be able to see all the missions available, while Kait was unfortunately just left to see the D-Rank missions.

Curiously, Turbo went over to the list of missions available and tried to read them... It didn't work. The young dragon male was unable to discern the letters that were written onto the mission descriptions and thus didn't know how to make head of tails of either.+

"Um... What do all of these say?"

+And just like that, the C-Rank missions had become unavailable to Turbo.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:43 am

UNABLE TO COMPREHEND. LOADING PRESCHOOL TUTORIAL. PLEASE STANDBY.

Kaitlyn frowned at the ball of light. "What do you mean pre-school? I'll have you know my knowledge is on the level of a collar!" She meant scholar...

...CANCELLING PRESCHOOL TUTORIAL. LOADING KNEW SETUP...PLEASE RECITE THE KNOWN ENGLISH ALPHABET.

"Ha! That's easy! A, B, C, D, F, H, Z, N, O, P, Q, R, L, V, X!" Kaitlyn folded her arms happily.

...UNABLE TO LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY. UNABLE TO CRY IN DISBELIEF. COURSE OF ACTION LOADING...PLEASE SELECT YOUR MISSION AND LEAVE THE PREMISES.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:52 am

+Turbo kept his own comments within his head. He wasn't a smartypants and his information was drastically limited to what was taught to him by his parents. If only he had inquired more about the outside and didn't spend his learning time daydreaming about how much faster he was going to make his skates one day.

When Kaitlyn was targeted for having to recite the English Alphabet, Turbo was going to chime in and tell her that it wasn't going to be a good idea to do so... He was too late. There was nothing we could do. He watched and listened as Kaitlyn triumphantly butchered the English Alphabet in 10 seconds. Turbo had a big sweat drop build on the back of his head and he face palmed.

At this point, it was clear that big ball of light was getting quite irritated with their presence. Before they kicked out for literal stupidity, Turbo decided that he was going to swallow his pride and speak up.+

"Before we leave, can we at least get a read list of what missions there are? Take pity on us poor, illiterate souls and read out to us the missions that are readily available."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:00 am

Kaitlyn didn't say anything but she looked at Turbo in confusion. What happened? Didn't she recite it right?

"But..." Before she could say anything else, the ball of light, which Kaitlyn still believed was Miss Shun hall, began to read off the D-Rank Missions available. She went into detail about each mission, but did not divulge any information that would need to be revealed by a client. It would be up to Kaitlyn and Turbo to accept a mission.

YOUR MONEY FROM COMPLETED MISSIONS WILL BE DIRECTLY ADDED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:09 am

+Turbo turned to Kait and shot her a quick smile.+

"You heard the missions. Which ones do you wanna do?"

+He'd ask, already liking a few of them.+

"I really want to go help out that Mila Milavonovich lady because I want to see what kind of cool stuff will be lying around that shack. I also want to see if we can help out that old lady with the cat. Seems like she's in a life or death situation without the thing. What do you think?"

+He slid his hands into his pockets and kept his eyes on Kaitlyn. She was really cute when she was left in the dark about certain things.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:26 am

Kaitlyn frowned again. She was still confused. But instead of letting them know, she folded her arms and pouted. "I don't care anymore. Let's just take them both or something." She skated towards the door all the while grumbling under her breath.

SHED CLEANING AND FIND THE KITTY MISSIONS ACCEPTED. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE MISSIONS LOCATIONS. GOOD LUCK. YOU BOTH NEED IT.

"OH FUCK YOU MISS SHUN HALL!"
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:45 am

+Turbo merely shrugged and chuckled softly to himself. The young man started off out the Mission Hall, following closely behind the enraged Kait.+

"Now then, I'm pretty sure another person signed up for that mission. Should we wait for them here or wait for them at the mission spot?"

+He'd ask once they were outside, looking around to see if anyone or anything was there.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:17 am

Kaitlyn sighed as she finally began to calm down. She turned and began to skate backwards with her hands behind her head but a slightly annoyed look still on her face.

"Let's go find that cat first. Me and you should work together to make sure our teamwork is alright before we have to work with someone else." For one of the first times ever, Kaitlyn said something smart and...right...

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:32 am

+Turbo nodded and placed his hands in his pockets, as he skated at the same pace Kait was going. That was a good plan she had, though Turbo's mind had sorta drifted off into the clouds for a split moment. His mind wondered off to his home in the distant mountains and he thought of what his mother and father could be doing. Though he enjoyed the serenity of being out on his own and following his own path and destiny, he felt the strong feeling of homesickness quite often.+

"Yeah..."

+He said softly, almost at a mutter, as a weak response to Kaitlyn's suggestion. Kait would be able to see the wandering look inside her partner's eyes.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Kaitlyn caught Turbo spacing out and frowned. Unlike her mother though, she and her sister didn't know how to deal with someone else's emotions. She could ask him what was wrong, but 9 times out of 10 his answer would be a lie. Then again, if it wasn't something he was uncomfortable with, he could tell her the truth. Even still, she wouldn't know how to respond if he needed consoling.

"Hey, look sharp!" She settled on the brash call that she was known for. Getting all emotional and sappy was something she would like to keep to a minimum. Besides, she was sure she was over thinking things and her brain was starting to hurt. She was also still wondering if she had gotten the alphabet correct. "We've got a mission to do. I can't have you spacing out on me like that! So perk up and let's get going!"

She didn't ignore what happened. She simply decided to ask him about it later. Hopefully it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:20 pm

+Turbo shook out his head when Kait had called out to him and ordered him to look sharp. He smiled softly when told to perk up and to focus on the mission. He figured that were true. He had enough of feeling homesick and figured that traveling with the spunky Kaitlyn, that he'd be able to take his mind off of everything.+

"Well then, Miss Kaitlyn! Let's get going already!" He exclaimed and revved up his skates. Turbo dashed forward, picking up a gust of wind in the process. He used the buildings and other obstacles, to grind and perform tricks, as they left the Mission Hall area. "Catch up, if you can!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miss Shun Hall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Shun Hall?   Miss Shun Hall? Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Shun Hall?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Conquest Hall-
Jump to: