Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The arrival of the Templar. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The arrival of the Templar. I_vote_lcapThe arrival of the Templar. I_voting_barThe arrival of the Templar. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The arrival of the Templar. I_vote_lcapThe arrival of the Templar. I_voting_barThe arrival of the Templar. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The arrival of the Templar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Orion

Alexander Orion

The arrival of the Templar. Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of the Templar.   The arrival of the Templar. EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:54 am

Name-Alexander Orion
Age-?
Hair-Black
Height 6,5
Birth place-Unknown
Current home-Nagrino

History-What can one do in the past, little can be done of the present and much can be altered in the future. The power to change the world was given to those that look for it, a young child blessed into the services of a God. Growing into a fierce fighter known as the Templar, he fought for his god in battle. Killing all those that had been sent to take over his land,  but overtime the battles grew fiercer.

Massive forces fought for control, the rule of Thanos was coming to an end. The forces of Evil breached the lands, aiming for the last stronghold held the relics of his god. The scythe and shield that will hold the small essence of his Divine Ruler. The almighty God of the circle of hell, as the final battle between two gods on equal terms had created havoc on the material plane. The Templar caught in between a ripple of Divine power that created some sort of rift between the cosmos, as he fought the last stand for his kingdom had changed his fate. Sending the young Templar through some odd zone of energy before he was released into a strange land.

He landed in a desert unknown where or how he had reached such a place. Over his time in the first world, he was founded by a merchant caravan in odd looking metal Contraptions that traveled quicker than horses. They had brought the young Templar to a port town, filled with wonderment and change since his time. What was strange is that this time period was several hundreds in the past.

It could be wrong, but his god was still around.....he could feel his power from the artifacts. This is where the young Templar......no Alexander Orion shall start his journey into spreading the word of his God. Becoming a roaming cleric of his trade and sailing on the sea's along port town of Nagrino, until he can get in contact with his God for the reason.....or how he got here.

Hear me, O Death, whose empire unconfin'd
extends to mortal tribes of ev'ry kind.
On thee, the portion of our time depends,
whose absence lengthens life, whose presence ends.

Personality

Alexander follows what is right, he smites evil and believes in the faith of his God. He is quiet and prefers to use action to speak louder than his own words. Anyone that bad mouths his god is a target of his smiting powers and wrath. He enjoys nature, to city life and tends to his garden. He is after all the defender of Justice within the world, which he believes.
Back to top Go down
Elestia Barbarossa
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Elestia Barbarossa

The arrival of the Templar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Templar.   The arrival of the Templar. EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:27 am

Oooh, so far so good! I really like this bio because he's the type of person I'd hate. XD Blindly believing in a god. Approved so far. Can't wait to see your skill list!
Back to top Go down

The arrival of the Templar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: Archive of Expansion-
Jump to: