Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_lcapDawn of the Reprogramming Brothers I_voting_barDawn of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_lcapDawn of the Reprogramming Brothers I_voting_barDawn of the Reprogramming Brothers I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etrius
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Etrius

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers   Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:56 am

Arc Limit: Reprogram
Description: Etrius and Etrian have the ability to Reprogram the world itself. Everything from physics, the laws of theories and everything else in-between. Currently, this is limited to a 10-meter radius to each brother (with together becoming 20-meters). These effects are currently temporary... For now.

Untyped Magic:

Arcane-Jutsu:

Pause Button- Etrian and Etrius use the Pause Button on their World Controllers, to pause space and time within their Reprogram radius. Currently, it only lasts 5 seconds and when one of the brother's pauses, the one who paused becomes frozen within their time freeze along with the enemies, while the other is able to move freely.

Turbo Button: Etrian and Etrius use the Turbo Button on their World Controllers, to speed up each other respectively, within their Reprogram radius. The move serves to heighten the character's “playing” speed (this enables them to input commands on their controllers faster) and lasts 3 seconds.

Back Button: Etrian and Etrius can use the Back/Select button on their controllers, to teleport one another from a hair situation. This can only be done within their Reprogram radius and can only be used twice per brother.

Delete Button: Within the Reprogram radius, they can delete any move they previously made. Any attack deleted, gives the brothers back the chakra used to create it.

Taijutsu!:

Habrouken!: The brothers can input a quarter-circle and a punch button, to create a semi-large untyped projectile towards the opponent. It flies at a moderate speed and can knock back an opponent, along with dealing a good deal of damage.

Broyuken!: The brothers input a forward-quarter-circle and a punch button, to perform a high flying, multi-hitting, uppercut. This uppercut will automatically knockdown all airborne enemies and prevent them from taking flight for few seconds.

Brotsumaki-Senpukyaku!: The brothers input a quarter-circle-backward, to perform a spinning air-kick that can hit an opponent at a maximum of three hits. This attack can be used to somehow deflect/avoid most projectiles thrown/shot at them. When used in the air, the brothers can have the move propel them across a good ways.

Etrius Only:

Etrius Love Punch!: A punch done by inputting forward-punch. This punch will become polarized and when making contact with an opponent, will instantly magnetize them. This causes all moves done by Etrius, that are affected by the effects of magnetism, to be attracted or repelled from him.

Gigantic Etrius Bustah!: A command grab done by inputting full-circle-punch. Creates a field of magnetism around his hands and arms, to pull in opponents effected by magnetism (dependent on which button is pressed, the speed and length at which the opponent will be pulled in, is different). This causes them to slide on over and if caught by his grasp, he will hold onto them really tight, almost an unbreakable hold, toss them into the air, catch them by their head and legs, and come crashing down to the ground, bending their back lawn-chair style, and dealing a good amount of damage. This takes up a decent amount of chakra

Genesect... Emerald... Etrius... BUSTAH!: Same deal as with Gigantic, except this time, Etrius will spin the opponent around rapidly, quickly disorienting them and ensuring no escape after being grabbed. After spinning them, Etrius will fling them exceptionally high in the air, literally fly after them, catch them by their head and legs, and backward lawn-chair their asses so hard, it deals a heavy amount of damage. This takes up a large amount of chakra

Ultimate Attacks:

Brogokusatsu!: By inputting low-punch, low-punch, forward, low-kick, high-punch, the brothers will enter a rare killing intent stance. When in this stance, they will glide across the ground at high speeds and attempt to grab the opponent. When they do, it is too late, you cannot escape. You will then experience one thousand trolls in sixteen hits, and those sixteen hits in one second, and take an extreme amount of damage. This attack is almost always, fatal. This attack takes up all chakra

King... Of... Etrius... BUSTAAAAAH!: By inputting triple full-circle and triple punch, Etrius will activate all of the magnetism, causing the opponent to start getting pulled in rapidly. If caught, this will activate Etrius's butt thruster and he will fart all the up and out of the atmosphere, holding the opponent by their head and legs. He will then drop down from the stars, coming in like a hot meteor, landing opponent-first into the ground. A large explosion on par with a striking meteor, will decimate the opponent. There is no escaping after getting caught and this move is just as fatal as the fabled Brogokusatsu! This moves takes up all chakra
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers   Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:53 am

I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://mylania.rpg-board.net

Dawn of the Reprogramming Brothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: