Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Cross' Weaponry Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Cross' Weaponry I_vote_lcapCross' Weaponry I_voting_barCross' Weaponry I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Cross' Weaponry I_vote_lcapCross' Weaponry I_voting_barCross' Weaponry I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Cross' Weaponry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross
Natural Force
Natural Force
Damian Cross

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Wielder Abilities
Damian can create a weapon of his choice out of anything, including elements, such as lightning, fire, and even shadows. This power isn't restricted to elements, he can even turn fabric into armor and weaponry by changing the components of it's structure.

The Sabre of the Serpent:
This sword is one of the most powerful artifacts on the planet. It was casted into Tartarus because of the power it held. This blade is one of three weapons that can actually kill angels and mystic beasts. This sword's metal was constructed to tear through an angel's armor, which is the most indestructible armor known so any other armor, mystical or other wise, doesn't stand a chance. The sword can impale most metals with ease and this blade never gets dull and it is unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Quote :
The Sabre of the Serpent:
This sword is one of the most powerful artifacts on the planet. It was casted into Tartarus because of the power it held. This blade is one of three weapons that can actually kill angels and mystic beasts. This sword's metal was constructed to tear through an angel's armor, which is the most indestructible armor known so any other armor, mystical or other wise, doesn't stand a chance. The sword can impale most metals with ease and this blade never gets dull and it is unbreakable.

Sounds pretty OP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kwandrivia.net/
Damian Cross
Natural Force
Natural Force
Damian Cross

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:07 pm

I understand that it does, however, it will not be used as much as it may seem. Only in extreme cases against people that wield weapons of a similar calibur or are OP.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Try to stay away from the words 'Indestructible' and 'Unbreakable' everything has its limitations. Remember that.
Back to top Go down
https://mylania.rpg-board.net
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Angels armor can be very powerful, but saying nothing else stands a chance is too farfetched. As well, there are many ways to kill sentient and transient beings, including angels/demons, spirits, etc. Nothing has unlimited and ultimate power. Loosely speaking, the "god's" are just the closest to achieving it.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross
Natural Force
Natural Force
Damian Cross

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 am

This I can understand. The creation of the Sabre was for an event I had planned for the original site Damian was created on. I will reword it, if that is what I am being asked to do, but it was created under the purpose of tearing through the armor of the Seraphim, which is why I worded it as such. I admit my explanation was arrogant, but it was simple copy and pasted rather than rewritten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross' Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Weaponry   Cross' Weaponry Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross' Weaponry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Weaponry-
Jump to: