Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Dropping off some things! Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Dropping off some things! Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Dropping off some things! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Dropping off some things! I_vote_lcapDropping off some things! I_voting_barDropping off some things! I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Dropping off some things! I_vote_lcapDropping off some things! I_voting_barDropping off some things! I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Dropping off some things!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Dropping off some things! Empty
    PostSubject: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Without even realizing it, Saiya had already reached the wayward hotel. Even more ironically, she had finished reading the first volume of her airship manual as well. She didn't really learn anything she didn't already know. With a sigh, she greeted Alma Marta and made a swift retreat into the confines of her room. She dropped off the few things she had acquired from the library and flopped on the bed before putting on her headphones and listening to one of the audio books.

"I should probably take some missions soon. I'm starting to run low on cash." She sighed.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Pascal, the young boy from the library, had been in pursuit of the young Saiya since her hasty retreat from the library some time back. She was a fast and attentive person, able to travel and read at the same time, which deeply impressed the young librarian. He continued into the Wayward Hotel and bid a hello to Alma Marta, asking if she had seen the young Saiya pass through.

Alma was able to tell Pascal that Saiya had just recently checked back in and what room she had been staying in.

"Say, why are you looking for that young girl anyways, Pascal? Did she steal a book from the Library?" Alma asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow and wondering if she should join the young man in finding her.

"Oh, no, no! H-Heaven's no! Everyone knows the consequences of stealing books from the library. I'm just here to give her the library card she'll need for future returns and checkouts." He explained, though his natural stammering of the words caused him to look a bit nervous. Alma lightened her expression, smiled and reminded him of what floor and room Saiya was staying in. He thanked the mother and hurried into the elevator.

He eventually came to the floor that he was directed to go to. Pascal quickly scurried out of the elevator and ran down the hall until he found Saiya's room. He knocked on it a few times, before opening it, and going inside.

"U-Um, Miss Saiya? It's Pascal, I'm here to g-give you the Library card you l-left behind. I hope I'm not intruding!" He announced as he took careful steps into the suite.
    Back to top Go down
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:56 pm

As Saiya had already been home for a good while, she had already turned off her audio book and decided to get spruced up for a day of work. Unfortunately, Pascal wasn't too far behind and Saiya wasn't very attentive to details of anything not involving airships or flying. So as Pascal walked into the room, like a deer caught in the headlights, he would come eye to eye with a naked Saiya in the midst of pulling up her panties. The girl's mouth hung open as all she had on was said panties, her chest exposed to the world. She would stare blankly at Pascal, her green hair dripping water. When one drop hit a book on the floor, making the only noise in the room, time would seem to start moving again.

"KYAAAAAAA!" Saiya's scream would shake the entire building and Pascal would find a flat ballet type shoe flying right at his face. Afterward, Saiya would dive head first into the bed and under the covers. "Pervert! PERVERT! THERE'S A PERVERT!! HENTAI! ECCHI!"
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Pascal unfortunately walked into a very fortunate sight of seeing a naked girl in front of him. He recognized her as Saiya and recognized much more to the point of where he blushed brightly at the sight of her naked body. He was trembling and was shaken so much at what he just saw, that he couldn't force the words out in time. Pascal noticed the drop of water falling upon the book, his eyes widened and he tried to dive before it but....

"U-Ummm... M-M-Miss the-!" And before he even could, he was struck by a flat ballet type shoe. He did several back flips in the air, before he fell flat on his face. The young boy was bleeding from his nose and had the red mark of the shoe on his face. Pascale twitched and tried reaching for the book, while at the same time, raising his hand to show Saiya her library card.

"I-I'm no pervert m-miss... You just forgot your library card and were getting the book w-wet... I-I'm sorry for b-barging in on you like that..." He spoke through the pain and stayed on the floor.
    Back to top Go down
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:31 pm

About ten minutes later, after Saiya would be fully dressed and Pascal was allowed to explain the situation, the two would be sitting at the dining room table, Saiya still sporting a heavy blush as she glared half-heartedly at Pascal.

"Next time you should knock instead of just entering a ladies room..." She mumbled, though she did know it was her fault for leaving the door open. She puffed her cheeks up for a moment but then noticed the library card in front of her. She sighed and picked it up, blushing at the thought of Pascal leaving the library just to bring it to her. "Um...thank you though..." She mumbled with another blush.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Pascal nervously played with his fingers while he sat at the dining room table with Saiya. She had every reason to be angry with him and he merely blushed in embarrassment, while he looked down at his fingers.

"I apologize for that M-Miss Saiya, but I-I did knock and e-even called in a-after you... I blame my nervousness and my h-haste for wanting to get the card to you in t-time." He stammered over his words but was able to convey them clearly. The boy pushed his round glasses up his face and looked up when he heard Saiya mumble her thanks. Pascal smiled and nodded.

"Y-You would have ran into some p-problems if you didn't have that. Th-The other librarians would have pursued you a-and taken you back to the library. From there... You would be met with a fine s-so unimaginable, it m-makes the kages shake with fear... I-I'm glad I could save you from such a f-fate." He said honestly, knowing full well what would happen if Saiya tried to steal those books. Good thing he was looking out for her.
    Back to top Go down
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Saiya paled. "A f-fine?" She stammered. Well, there went her plan to steal the books. Her head hit the table and she sighed. She was planning on working anyway, but that just expedited the process. If she would have a fine to pay, that would just make trying to get her own airship even harder. She didn't want that at all. With another sigh, Saiya would jump up and point a finger at Pascal.

"Well, fine then! As I see it, you've seen my wonderful bounty of a body, and even though I appreciate you bringing me my library card, you still owe me the full worth of my body, being 20,000,000 Credits! So until that debt is paid in the form of labor and companionship, you're gonna be working with me Pascal!" She shouted out with swirling colors behind her and shit-eating grin on her face.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:38 am

"W-W-What!? 2-20,000,000 credits? B-But there's no way any sort of hard work or companionship could pay that off. P-Plus I have my duties as a l-librarian, there's no way I could just d-ditch them to pay off such a r-ridiculous fine..." He had become increasingly nervous at this point, his eyes tearing up a bit. Pascal was looking up into Saiya's eyes, with his own becoming wider and tear filled, through his shiny glasses. He clasped his hands together as if begging for forgiveness.

"P-Please, M-Miss Saiya! I promised I wasn't trying to s-sneak a peek, I was only d-doing my job!" He exclaimed, in hopes that his small and stammered plea would cause the young woman to take pity on him.
    Back to top Go down
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:39 am

Saiya deadpanned at Pascal's display. Didn't her realize that not only was the 'puppy dog eyes jutsu' was for woman, children, and loli's only, but Saiya had perfected its use. Also with one of the other feminine powers given to all adorable women, Saiya knew how to counteract the jutsu. She would fall to her knees with her legs bent in different directions while biting the neck of her shirt, her eyes turning teary and fearful.

"So you're saying that even after you saw me at my most modest, taking in my supple young body like a hunter, you can't even try to be there for me? Were you really just looking to get a free show from me? I can never get married now! I'm just a dirty girl." She sobbed the last sentence, letting out an aura that all mothers knew meant there children were in trouble. And guess who was downstairs in the lobby?
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 am

"N-No! I-It's not like that M-Miss Saiya! Please don't c-cry!" Pascal said, as the roles were suddenly switched. He watched as the young woman started to cry and he went over to try to console her. However, there was a sudden quaking in the ground. A malicious, yet motherly presence had suddenly made itself known within the room. Pascal's body shivered and he slowly turned around to see a stern-faced Alma Marta facing him.

"Pascal! Did you make that young woman over there cry!?" She demanded an answer, and Pascal completely broke before her.

"N-No, you h-have it all wrong! I-I saw her naked and n-now she wants to charge me-!" He stumbled over his words and realized that the situation was just spilled out in its entirety. Alma Marta wasn't pleased. She brought out her massive hammer and struck it on the poor boy's head. Pascal was buried up to his neck in the floor at this point and was seeing stars.

"I don't care what happened! First of all, you're first to knock when entering a woman's room and second of all, you're supposed to make right what you've done wrong to people! Look at her, she's practically sobbing because of what you did! Now make things right, before I have to hammer something else into the ground!" With all of that frightful motherly rage, Alma Marta exited the room. Pascal was suddenly dug up and on the floor, the floor itself had been repaired already.

"G-Geez... The power of a mother..." He said softly, sitting up. He looked towards Saiya and sighed sadly. "Fine, I'll travel with you. But y-you have to do something for me r-real quick! W-We have to tell m-my brother and s-sister that I'm leaving on an adventure with you, o-okay? They need to know s-so they can protect the first few floors of the library..." He explained, nervously biting his fingernails in the meantime.
    Back to top Go down
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Saiya cocked her head to the side. "You have siblings? Were they at the library too?" She asked as she prepared to leave out. "If you need to contact them, just use a communication spell then! I'm ready to get some missions done! Plus I need to find out where I can get an airship built too. I was thinking Mylania Harbor!"

She completely went off on a tangent, forgetting about Pascal needing to speak to his siblings. Her eyes sparkled as she pictured all the different types of air ships she could possibly have made.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am

"W-What a drag..." Pascal said to himself and began to contact his older brother and sister. He let them know the mess he got in to, and that it was probably going to be a while before he could come back. There wasn't a response, so he figured that it was okay with them. Either way, he didn't like how this was going, and had hoped that the price of building Saiya's airship, would be enough for him to regain his freedom.

Pascal quickly hurried to Saiya's side and sighed softly. He pushed his glasses further up on his nose and looked at the eccentric woman, whom he was going to be traveling with.
    Back to top Go down
    Saiya
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Saiya

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:49 am

With nothing left to discuss, Saiya pumped her hands in the air, more so because she was still thinking about getting her airship built soon. Her delusions were not far or few in between. This would definitely be a recurring thing, which Pascal should probabl get used to.

"I'm stoked, even though that's a word that nobody even uses anymore! LET'S GO!" She shouted and grabbed Pascal before dragging him from the room and out of the hotel.

To be continued...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off some things!   Dropping off some things! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping off some things!
    Page 1 of 1