Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Home for the moment Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Home for the moment Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Home for the moment Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Home for the moment Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Home for the moment Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Home for the moment Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Home for the moment Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Home for the moment Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Home for the moment Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Home for the moment Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Home for the moment Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Home for the moment Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Home for the moment Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Home for the moment Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Home for the moment Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Home for the moment I_vote_lcapHome for the moment I_voting_barHome for the moment I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Home for the moment I_vote_lcapHome for the moment I_voting_barHome for the moment I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Home for the moment

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Ryu kin
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Home for the moment Empty
    PostSubject: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Malicore would drop his bags on the floor at the front desk as he rang the bell hoping to talk to the clerk about a room.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Divine Vengeance :::: Blistering Goddess
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:59 am

-It would have been a least an half an hour before anyone came to his attention. They were horribly understaffed today and because of this everything was running slower then usual. Fortunately a woman would see him standing there and would lend him her assistance. Dressed in a rather fitting uniform, her hair was neatly tucked away and fashioned into a bun atop her head. A well polished pearl necklace upon her neck and velvet gloves upon her hands. She looked at the young man with a rather soft and endearing look, the gleam of her emerald gaze subtly trapping him in their cross-hairs.-

I am terribly sorry for the wait sir, My name is Lana,is there anything I can help you with today?

-A small coy smile etched itself upon her face as she closed her eyes and smiled, only to once again open her eyes and captivate him with her gaze.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Malicore was a bit irritated by the amount of time he had to wait. Yet he would feel a bit calmer after looking into the desk clerk's eyes. Looking away he would blush slightly as he grabbed his bags.

I'm just looking for a room so I can rest for a while.

Trying to keep his persona as masculine as possible he would try and avoid eye contact while speaking to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:53 am

-Her smirk stayed a coy as it was. She bowed to him humbly sensing the frustration within him, luckily for them both he was still quite calm and spoke with respect and some minute level of kindness. If it was a room he needed then he would have to follow the guest requirements for first time renters of rooms within their Establishment.-

Ah! Wonderful, first I will need just a few things to get you all settled in our system, may I have you name and current village of residence?

She asked as her emerald peepers caught sight of his blushing. She grabbed a pen and the sign in sheet form that was needed to transfer the proper data into their system before keys could be issued. Noises could be heard from the very tight packed hustle and bustle that was going on out back, they should really consider hiring more staff.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:36 am

It was with a deep sigh that he would slowly lift his eyes. He would catch her eyes only for s split second before breaking contact again.

I don't have a village of residance. All i have are my limited funds and the clothes on my back.

As he spoke he would try to hide his shame, but the sadness of his words could still be heard. he had traveled far and long in hopes of starting a new life.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:18 pm

- The woman seemed would be moved by his hidden though painfully obvious sentiments. Those ever piercing mirrors of hers narrowed at him. This was it, she had found the one. She knew all along from the moment this child set foot in the hotel that he was no ordinary passenger...there was a power within him. But her facial expression save for her gaze showed nothing of what she believed to have discovered.-

Oh you poor thing, tell you what how would you like a permanent residence within our very own Kage suite hmm?

-A most generous offer indeed, and for free no less. Should he take her up on her offer a new world could be opened for him, but of course, he didn't know that...not yet.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Malicore wasn't used to this kind of generosity. As he heard the offer his eyes would light up like a Christmas tree in New York. Catching himself before he started cheesing he would cough and clear his voice.

Thank you. That's very generous of you.

A small smile would crawl across his face as he fought to stripes a much larger one from surfacing. He finally found a new place where he could start over, and hopefully get the needed research done.

Would there happen to be a library, and a training facility nearby?
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:35 pm

-It was no trouble at all after all she was tasked to preform such a thing by her fellow Kage and friend and thus she had come. But there was still certain things she had to verify about this child before she simply let him into something as exclusive as the very cage's suite.-

Oh,don't thank me just yet...

-She said with a slightly devilish green those piercing eyes of hers becoming like emerald daggers. She placed her head on a needle that was holding her bun together and dropped it to the floor. After this her long flowing blond hair fell down her back side, the ends of said golden locks crackling with a subtle red inferno. She extended her arm and within her hand a blade would materialize . Long slender, this Kitnaa had been with her for what seemed like ages now. It had tasted the blood of many and now it's sights were set on the boy before her.-

If it's training you seek you may follow me, hold your questions till we reach our destination and once we do i'll gladly clear up all your suspicions...

-She said opening the back room and walking through the door. Whether he followed her or not was purely up to him, but destiny was ever-changing, and this chance might not befall him again.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Slightly mesmerized by her eyes and hair he would notice her blade after she pointed it at him. Jumping back he would prepare his defenses as he listened to her words. He was feeling a bit cautious after she drew her weapon on him, but he was more so curious about what she had in store for him. So he grabbed his nah and followed her. Hoping to see what lied beyond the door.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:25 pm

-Just as she thought the boy had followed her to the corridors beyond the back room. The staff were running ragged around the back space cleaning and filing as much as possible. The facility was a rather large one and with so few people working around the space a little chaos was to be expected.She kept walking past the hustle and bustle of this place, the people seemed to ignore her presence...as if she wasn't truly there. They brushed past Malicore even shouldering bumping him every now and again begging for his forgives as the hurried on with their work.

Eventually they reached another door this one leading to a rather spacious back yard. It was bountiful of life birds and other animals fluttering about gaining gratification from the wondrous circle of life. She was the Apex predator of this land and of others, the deadliest with a balde among her other talents. She saw something in this boy, something that could eb cultivated, and should it prove to be true, she would take him under her wing...as well as assist him in everything else he might be seeking.-

Now would be the time to ask any questions you might have for when we begin silence will claim us both...

- She said as she stopped her movements in the center of the field. The winds blowing by a easy breeze that effortlessy caused her hair to flutter, subtle sparks and embers fleeing the stranded of her gorgeous mane as she waited for his response.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:00 pm

As he walked through the door he would see the chaotic behind the scenes workings. Trying to follow as close as he could Malicore would bump into a few workers. Before he could even turn to respond to the encounter the worker would apologize and run of to finish their task. Though he was a bit irritated by getting ran into so often he would find himself unable to stay angry due to their politeness. But after so long he would finally reach the door.

He would see all the creatures as they seemed to be afraid of the beauty that led him there. He would listen as she spoke and he would already have a question in mind.

What's going on here? And please fill in as many details as possible.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 pm

-She said nothing at first merely enjoying the passive breeze around the,. After a few moments of sulking in nature she turned to him her sword now to her side,still sheathed mind you.-

I am not a wokrer here, actually you are the reason I have come here, or more correctly coudl have been the reason at least...

-Realizing just how cryptic of an explanation that turned out to be she would sigh, her gaze meeting his-

My name is Solona Ca'vone. I am the Co-kage of the
    Dominacion Mortelle along with Sevynn Tyn. I was given a mission by him to recruit people to our esteemed village, to give a place to roost to those seeking to further themselves. I came to you espically however becuase we share a very similar affinty, of not only the Fire nature but we also harbor the msytical essence of legendary creatures...

-She folded her arms under her rather well devopled bosom. She hoped she was explaining everything enough to give him a clear understanding as to why she was here.-

You wreak of Dragon's blood,Where as I harbor the essence of the fabled Fire bird, a creature likened to a phoenix in it's visage. I'm not sure if you've become aware of this but our kind have long since battled for dominance of the skies. I feel you posses the potential to become something great within the lands of Mylania and have come to extend an invitation to you, Come with me back to my village and I shall take you under my wing and make you my personal disciple...surely wandering around in an over crowded hotel is less appealing than my offer?

-She stopped speaking the decision was now up to him.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:09 am

I see no reason not to accept your invitation. Now mind you I have no problem learning from you, but I do have some personal research and training I feel that I have to take care of. As long as you can understand that I have no problems joining your village.

As he spoke he would keep his eyes closed. Doing so would allow him to focus on his thoughts and moot Salona's body. Which seemed to be a major distraction to him since he first saw her, as well as a partial reason he was willing to join her village.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:17 am

- Ah and there it was, she was pleased that he had accepted her offer. She wouldn't pester him as to what his personal endeavor were, she felt that in time once trust was established he would come to her about it...call it woman's intuition or what have you. Now she just needed one last thing from him-

We all have our own agenda if you should ever need my help you may reach out to me, other than that I would like to test your skills in combat, think of it as a pre test, do you agree to this?

-She said with her stance unwavering,hopefully he would comply, it wasn't going to be anything to enormous but she needed to gauge his abilities and where he would need improvement.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:48 am

As he heard her initiate a fight his way Malicore's eyes would shoot open.

Challenge accepted. It dissent matter how hot you are. Once I'm offered a fight I'll give it my all.

As he spoke his eyes would become more feral and predator like. His arms would then erupt in flames revealing his hands and arms to be covered in scales and his finger tips bearing sharp claws.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:34 pm

- The fire in his eyes were simply stunning he went from a meek and modest young man to a battle hungry predator at the drop of a dime, much like herself...she knew she had chosen correctly. He seemed to have a hang of partial transformation of his arms and nail into dragon limbs. Good, he would need as much defensive power as needed when combating someone like Solona. She merely inhaled upon doing so the wind would seem to halt itself and everything seemed to fall silent, the moment she exhaled she would have appeared right beside him on his left side her foot extended into a round house kick that was packing some serious power behind it. She was an exquisite hand to hand fighter and loved getting up close with her opponent this coupled with her amazing speed made her one deadly Diva.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:10 am

After losing track of her for the split second he realized that she mentioned earlier that she was a Kage level individual. Hearing a faint step to his left he would catch her incoming kick out of the corner of his eye. The safest precaution he could take was to duck. And as he did so he would punch toward her balancing leg with his left arm.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:03 pm

-He was quick on his feet,good, he would need such instincts against one such as she.A duck or a block was inevitable and such her trained eyes caught his body sulking downward in that moment with his fist coming towards her with her right hand she ill grasp his fist , the flames were of no consequence for she too possessed a flaring beast within... .Upon griping his hand she would use it as leverage to preform an acrobatic movement that would lift her up balancing her entire body weight on just that hand alone she then pushed upward leaping into the air extending her right leg and came crashing down with a bone shattering axe kick,all of this occurring withing a 1-2 second time span.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:55 pm

As her foot came down it would drive his face into the ground.

Pushing himself up from the ground he would show his face covered in scales and dirt. As he did up the scales would shrink and disappear into his skin.

I should have known that wasn't gonna work.

He chuckled a bit as he took another stance. This time it was a more aggressive stance.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:40 pm

-When the kick landed she used his head as leverage for another jump, this time a aerial back flip that landed her about a good meter away from him. She smirked he was not only reliant but resourceful , using the amazing durability of his dragon skin to minimize the damage, luckily also for him Kiddo's strength lied not in her striking power ( Though she still packed quite a punch) but lied in her other more...ethereal talents.-

Well if you first don't succeed...

- She said motioning for him to come for her-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:57 am

Realizing that his flames would be useless in this fight he would absorb the flames from his arms and internalized the heat to strengthen his muscles. From the outside looking at him one couldn't tell what he did, except for those that could see energy. This technique would not only heighten his arm strength but the energy would transfer to other muscles throughout his body.

Dashing towards Solana malicore would keep his guard up upon his hehe would seem a bit faster, and agile.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:07 pm

- He was pocking up speed and his movements carried more finesse than before, seems he started taking her a bit more seriously. She would smirk her gaze still the same, she didn't bother moving from her spot she merely would take up a defensive position her hands still bare. She was ready for what the young one would care to throw at her next.-
    Back to top Go down
    Malicore Arongarth
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 am

As he came within range he would lash out with a fierce claw strike towards her throat. Only for him to stop a mere inch from her throat. The fierce look in his eye would soften as he pulled his arm back while clutching his claw.

I know you're testing my abilities, but i can't bring myself to strike you. A foolish notion i know.

Malicore would huff a bit sending a small bit of smoke and flame from his mouth.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:30 am

As the two fought a dust cloud while kick up suddenly and a lightning bolt would strike between them, just after Malicore pulled back his attack. The dust cloud would spin quickly before being sucked into the head of a large hammer that was held by a middle aged woman with a stern look on her face.

"You're a genin, so I don't expect you to know the rules just yet, but you're a Kage lady. What part of Esperanza is a neutral pacifist zone don't you understand?"

The voice belonged to none other than Alma Marta, the owner of the Wayward Hotel and mother to all who entered its doors. Her tone would be scolding of course, and even the Kage of Mylania knew that she was not to be trifled with in terms of motherly power. Regardless of if her strength were simply Special Jonin or not. Her house meant her rules. Because, of course, she was a mother.

"You two are liable to be arrested, though fat good it would do against a Kage of course. But Lady Ca'vone, I'm sure you don't wish to make any bad blood with the King and Queen for your village. I can look the other way for now young lady, but please be sure to exit the village the next time you try to pick on the young ones." She smiled and folded her arms, giving off her full motherly aura.

She also laughed on the inside since it wasn't the first time one of the Kage had come pretending to work at the hotel while trying to recruit potential genin. Hell, the last one made an entire circus inside of the hotel while looking for potential 'acrobats'.
    Back to top Go down
    Solona Ca'vone
    Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:42 am

- Solona had to admit that she Was quite embarrassed by the Sudden appearance of Alma Marta.She had no intention of cuasing any bad blood between her and the Esperanza nobility, espically with her long history with the queen herself. Solona would smile and take a bow before Alma.-

"I assure you no harm was meant, I was carrying out a mission of recuiment by Syvvn Tyn, I was only testing the boy, there was deffeintly no malice within this encounter at all Mama Marta."

-Yes she had a bit of history with Alma as well. When Kiddo first came to Mylkanina it was Alma herself who cared for a rather battered and broken Kiddo. This was not to long after Kyo tried murdering her. It was that very same motherly Aura that started Kiddo down the straight and narrow...well almost at least.-

"Mother Marta I'd like you to meet Malicore, I've decided to take him under my wing as you did for me once before. Times i'm sure you've not yet forgotten"

-Despite her title as Kage and even her strength surpassing her "mothers" Solona held her in the highest regard and respected ehr to no end. And would never raise a finger to her.-
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home for the moment   Home for the moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Home for the moment
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next