Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
A Word, Mr. Slade.. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    A Word, Mr. Slade.. I_vote_lcapA Word, Mr. Slade.. I_voting_barA Word, Mr. Slade.. I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    A Word, Mr. Slade.. I_vote_lcapA Word, Mr. Slade.. I_voting_barA Word, Mr. Slade.. I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

A Word, Mr. Slade..

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

A Word, Mr. Slade.. Empty
    PostSubject: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Walking to the front door of the Hyuga House, Synapsys would knock and wait for a reply. Hopefully that this wouldn't take too long..
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Sitting in his office area he would hear the knock at the door. He knew he didn't have any appointments scheduled for today so he used his Byakugan to see who could be at the door.
    As he approached the door he realized that he didn't recognize the chakra nature. who is it? He asked through his door.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:57 am

As a Vampire, Synapsys could see Slade's blood stream and chakra system before he even opened the door. But he would keep his lusts under wraps for this confrontation.

"My name is Synapsys. Syn for short. I'm trying to get to know every Village Leader. It's kind of my own personal goal."
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:38 pm

"Nice to meet you Syn. Seems like you have an attraction to power then."
    He said as he reached out and shook his hand. He felt a strange twinge in their energies as they interacted. Yet he pretended not to notice.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Synapsys would smile as he looked into the face of the first person that he met properly in Mylania.

"Nice to meet you too. If you don't mind, can I ask you a few questions about the other leaders of Mylania..?"
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:47 pm

"Depends on what you wanna know about the other leaders"
    Slade figured this question was coming, due to his earlier statement about wanting to meet all the leaders.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Syn would scratch his head. His black hair would sway in the light breeze.

"Well. This a rather blunt question. But is there any leader that has been giving you or the others problems in the past or to this day..?"
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:46 pm

"I can't say that there has. We've been getting along as neighboring villages. Why do you ask? "

Slade was cautious in androgyny this question, as a wrong response could cause turmoil between the villages.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Syn would sigh. It truly was unfortunate that the leaders couldn't speak freely about one another. Syn could tell that he was lying because his heart would pump slightly faster as he spoke to him.

"And what about the Uchiha? Word is that he isn't too friendly towards the others..? Is this true..?"
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:50 pm

"I take it you're referring to Shadow? He may be a bit antisocial but there is nothing wrong with him."

Slade would chuckle a bit at the remark. As the smile came across his face he decided to ask the question that's been at the back of his head.

"So what made you so interested in the relationships of the leaders?"
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Syn didn't know if he should play the honesty card or to spit bull shit to this man.. He decided to stay truthful. Even if it meant making an enemy.

"To be frankly honest, my friend, I plan on Challenging Shadow to a fight to the death. Winner keeps the throne of the Elysium Sector.. what is your first thought about this.."
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Slade would sigh as he heard the explanation. He halfway figured that there was gonna be a power struggle somewhere in this conversation.

"Mind you I have no qualms against him, but if he was to ask for my help I wouldn't hesitate to back him up."

Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Syn wouldn't be surprised by his answer, but Slade should know that Shadow was far too proud for help. After all, Shadow never really had any friends. At least that is what his research had told him.

"I understand. But it is also a challenge of honor too. One does not ask for help when fighting for pride. I don't know you well enough to say, but by assumption, if someone challenged your honor, you wouldn't ask for help either.."
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:06 am

Slade would stop and think for a second. He didn't think of himself as a prideful person, but everybody has something they feel is worth fighting for.

"Yeah you're right. When it comes to pride some are willing to traverse many hardships to protect it."

As he said this he would turn and smile while releasing a small tear.

"But is his village really his pride or your aspiration?"

Slade turned back as he asked his question. Hoping to get a better understanding of this man.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:40 am

Synapsys would brush the hair from his eyes and he would laugh a little.

"Honestly, I could care less about his village. What I care about is being a ruler again..."

He would seem to trail off as he spoke to Slade.

"You wouldn't believe how old I am, my friend.."
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:57 am

"I wouldn't be surprised. You are a vampire after all."

Since they first shook hands Slade noticed Syn's vampiric energy.

"So with that in mind would you like to come in for tea, or shall we remain on my stoop?"
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Syn would grin. This man was truly something else. Walking inside after the invitation, Syn would notice the majesty of the interior of the building. He would raise an eyebrow in awe. The last place that was this nice was his Lyn Palace in the 1600's.

"Yes! But actually, do you have any small animals in your back yard or around this area..? I have a hankering for blood. I've been training myself to only consume animal blood. But I find myself even stronger when I consume human blood.. any idea why?"
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:37 pm

There are animals all over the outskirts of my compound. As for why you would feel stronger from drinking human blood is probably because of the difference in the generic material. Simply putting it the human DNA is closer to yours than that of forest creatures."

He would sit down in the living room as he explained his theory. He then gestured to the outer area of his building as he spoke.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:11 am

Quickly darting off into the brush with super speed, there would be nothing more that some bushes rustling and a feint *snap*. Surly with the Byakugan active, Slade could see what had gone down. Moments later returning with slightly red lips and teeth, Syn would walk back into the Manor and sit down.

"You're a very interesting man, my friend. Would it trouble you for me to get to know you better..?"
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Slade Byakugan did catch all the gruesome details that ensued. As Syn walked back into the doorway Slade would be waiting with a towel.

"You still have a little something on your face"

After handing him the towel Slade would listen to the proposition syn brought to him.

"It all depends. How do you plan on getting to know me?"
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Syn would take the towel and wipe his face. Blood was clearly visible on the rag. He would smile.

"As much as one friend would tell another.. I guess. Instead of me just asking all of the questions, how about you ask me something about me..?"
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am

"Well my only question is of your origin. I know how vampires come into being, but how did you become one?"

As Slade asked he would head to his kitchen and fixed himself a drink.
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Syn would smile as he spoke a little louder so Slade could hear him in the kitchen.

"Well, in the early 1600's, I was the General of the Lyn Dynasty's militia. The night before winning the Great Chinese War, I was attacked by a Smoke Assassin. Little did I know, she was a vampire..."
    Back to top Go down
    Slade Hyuga
    Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:46 pm

"A female assassin you say? Sounds like your enemies anticipated a night of merriment before your fight."

Slade would then stop the silent motor on his blender and poured himself a custom smoothie. He was trying to be healthier and this was a step in the right direction.

"So how long were you about to hold off your transformation? I've seen some people hold off for abouta week before they finally gave into their hunger."
    Back to top Go down
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:05 pm

"I was able to hold off the transformation for 30 years.. Unfortunately, I became a blood thirsty monster that roamed the alleys of Transylvania for years.. I ripped so many people apart. Limb from limb.."

Syn's face was emotionless but his eyes would reveal his true feelings. Horror.

"After tasting blood from the blood baths that I had created, I went even crazier. But I felt more.. whole.. If that makes sense.."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Word, Mr. Slade..   A Word, Mr. Slade.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Word, Mr. Slade..
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next