Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Planned Events Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Planned Events Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Planned Events Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Planned Events Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Planned Events Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Planned Events Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Planned Events Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Planned Events Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Planned Events Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Planned Events Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Planned Events Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Planned Events Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Planned Events Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Planned Events Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Planned Events Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Planned Events I_vote_lcapPlanned Events I_voting_barPlanned Events I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Planned Events

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:57 am

This is a list of Site Wide events. That is, events that effect the entire world of Mylania. For now, they are simply ideas. As well, not all of the events may happen as planned. If an event is failed, it could change Mylania forever, leading to new events all together. Some events, however, will be the end of Mylania. That also means the end of this site. So let's try not to fail, alright?

(This is not all of the events, as I'm not in the mood to do this at the moment. Bare with me please.)

Art of Subjugation: The Rise of the Red Cloaks (Name subject to change)
    Event Level: Genin-Special Jonin

Details: Unknown rebel groups have become active in Mylania and Vale. Starting with petty acts of violence against civilians, their acts quickly escalate into life threatening acts of terrorism. The main goal of these terrorist factions are to separate Magicians and Shinobi; Permanently. They don't believe people who use Ki should associate with people who use Chi and vice versa. For those who use both, death usually awaits.

--As an RP'er, you can choose to help segregate the world or find a way to bring down the terrorist group. All forms of RP'ing will be needed to accomplish several goals throughout the world.

(More TBA)
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:33 pm

I like the idea of this topic. Keep them coming, my man!
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 am

The Black Dragon's Fury
    Event: Genin-Kage

Details: The Black Dragon has been released from his ancient seal. After several thousand years, he his ready to continue his mass genocide of the planet, in order to avenge his fallen comrades, and kill the remaining traitors to his once idealistic utopia. His goal is to rid all sentient life of their ability to use jutsu and magic, through the use of the Infinity Cycle, and become the only source of Chakra in the world.

--Your goal, as an RP'er, is to stop the calamity of the Black Dragon to reaching fruition. Working together with friend and rivals, is the key to stopping the plans from being realized.

(More TBA. This is not a final idea and is definitely not happening any time soon).
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 am

Wrath of the Planet: Ysoldae's Duty

Details: Due to the constant war and strife between the continents, villages, and people as a whole, had caused the planet rely on its final defense. Humanity's selfish and destructive actions has created deep harm to the planet and has released the Calamity Trigger. This had caused the release of the planet's antibody, Ysoldae, to walk the earth. She plans to wipe out all of humanity, through the use of the Viral Meteor, a calamity so great, that it will completely eviscerate all human and humanoid creatures, capable of harming the planet through excessive litany and violence. She will stop at nothing to spread her poisonous pollen throughout the world, to take over the minds of its great leaders and warriors, to add to her army of undead.

--You can decide the fate of the world and all of its inhabitants. Take a side and support your fellow human and humanoids, or allow the race to fall into the hellfires of Ysoldae's powerful might. As a follower of Ysoldae, it is your duty to aid in reaping souls to add to her overall power. As those against her, you must work together with your kages, rivals, friends, and villages, to create an army great enough to stand against Ysoldae and her army.

(More TBA. Just like the Black Dragon event, this idea is not final and will not be happening any time soon.)
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:01 am

Legendary Artifacts

Details: Recently, ancient Chinese ruins have been discovered in the depths of the largest unexplored cave beneath some of the mountains. It turns out that the ruins of the Lyn Dynasty Palace was underneath the mountain range. Within the Palace, were 20 prized Artifacts in a golden locked chest. Mylanian citizens retrieved the chest and brought it back to the surface. As they brought it up, the chest would burst open and the artifacts would magically float up high in the sky in a ring. As they climbed in altitude, the ring of Artifacts would launch in every direction across the globe. It's up to you to find one or all of the amulets and claim their power as your own.

---Holding all of the Artifacts would make one Shinobi the strongest in the land by far. Now, it's up to you to find them.

(This can start whenever the other admins want. A list of the artifacts will be posted shortly.)
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:33 am

List of Artifacts: 

Scroll of Destiny: Amplifies the user's ability tenfold.

Lyn's Ring: Allows user to move at super sonic speeds.

Gauntlet of power: Grants user the strength to lift mountains.

Compass of Truth: Points user in the direction of other artifacts.

Premonition Goggles: Allows the user to see 20 minutes into the future.

Pendant of Luck: Grants the user incredible luck.

Amulet of Agility: Allows the user to move with 100% agility.

Ear Ring of Hearing: Grants user the ability to hear a feather hit the ground from miles away.

Sword of the Samurai: Once unsheathed, summons an ancient undead samurai to fight along your side.

Cap of Telepathy: Allows user to read minds.

Emperor Talisman: Allows the user to control all other artifacts. (will be the last artifact found. No exceptions)

Gills of Hinpatchi: allows user to breathe under water.

Golden Tiger Eye: Allows user the ability of teleportation.

Lunar Dial: Allows the user to control the moon and inevitably the night.

Inverted Mirror: Reverses all abilities of all Artifacts used against it.

Sun Chi Pinky Rings: Allows two users to fuse until the rings are removed.

Crest of Wind: Grants wind abilities or amplifies wind abilities tenfold.

Crest of Earth: Grants earth abilities or amplifies earth abilities tenfold.

Crest of Fire: Grants fire abilities or amplifies fire abilities tenfold.

Crest of Water/Ice: Grants water/ice abilities or amplifies water/ice abilities tenfold.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:02 pm

The Age of Abraxys: Mylanian Despair
    Event: Everyone (Even NPCs can be under attack unless this menace is stopped)

Details: This is a new age. The age of robots, specifically one, Abraxys. A robot with the ability of super human artificial intelligence. Given the mental parameters to want to upgrade it's body and even merge consciousness with a biological being (I.E anything living), it is hell bent on tearing down Mylania and Vale in its entirety and recreating a civilization that is all its own. The downfall of Mylania and Vale will surely come if this robot isn't stopped.

(Just adding to the list. Not happening anytime soon!)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Planned Events Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Planned Events   Planned Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Planned Events
    Page 1 of 1