Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! I_vote_lcapThe Annual Elysian Ball!!! I_voting_barThe Annual Elysian Ball!!! I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Annual Elysian Ball!!! I_vote_lcapThe Annual Elysian Ball!!! I_voting_barThe Annual Elysian Ball!!! I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Annual Elysian Ball!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Okay guys. I don't usually do anything festive, but this Halloween I will be hosting a Masquerade Ball in the Uchiha Fortress for all to attend. (Like Oprah) there will be a gift of significant importance under each and every seat of guests. Each gift will hold something completely random and a number.

At the end of the night, there will be a raffle/lottery. The winner of the lottery gets to make a single request. Said request will be granted by yours truly.

This request could be anything that is within my power. I can do a lot of things, and your choices can be almost infinite. So go nuts!

To determine the winner of the lottery, I shall roll a dice that goes up to the number of participants. If you miss out, you miss out. I'm sorry but that is the way it has to be.

((if this "holiday event" goes as well as I think it will, maybe the other leaders of Mylania will join the fun and do something of their own! Personally I'm super stoked for this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this as awesome as I know you guys will!!!))

This party isn't just for Elysian members. This is for everyone. (Yes, even for my enemies, too) I hope all of you will be attending this because you don't want to miss out on the awesome action! Trust me, not a single gift will be lame. When I say random, I mean epic random. This will be the Ball that everyone remembers.

Last edited by Shadow Uchiha on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Sounds interesting. I may partake, although, I personally said I wouldn't post in the Elysium because of the reversed posting format. It would get really weird to look at. I'll give it a try this once to see how it goes.

And, I was planning on something Halloween themed. Good way to take the initiative Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Thanks bud. You may certainly join. I'm not sure if I want RPing or just normal conversation during the Ball yet though. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 pm

I don't know. Now that I think about it, I think that would be a bad idea. I'm going to add more rules though. And what do you think about the lottery idea?
Back to top Go down
Alex Rockefella
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Alex Rockefella

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Lottery idea is cool, but definitely not with an all expansive wish. For something happening so early, just make it a hard to find item or something, definitely not a wish that can make someone extremely powerful just like that. That completely destroys the integrity of an RP site if someone can get a cookie cutter powerboost out of a lottery drawing. Heck, you could even make it a jutsu scroll with a semi-powerful jutsu or magic spell.

And yes, people should be in character at the ball. I thought that's what you meant to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:21 pm

I see. Okay. I'll see what I can come up with. I'll make some changes
Back to top Go down
Alex Rockefella
Alex Rockefella

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Well, instead of saying wish, make it a request. Someone can request something of Shadow and if it's in his power to do so, he can do it for them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Okay. I like that idea. I'll change it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Elysian Ball!!!   The Annual Elysian Ball!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Annual Elysian Ball!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: News, Announcements, and More :: General Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: