Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic I_vote_lcapScience, Ninjutsu, and Magic I_voting_barScience, Ninjutsu, and Magic I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic I_vote_lcapScience, Ninjutsu, and Magic I_voting_barScience, Ninjutsu, and Magic I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Rockefella
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Alex Rockefella

Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic   Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Arc Limit: Sniper

Not truly an arc limit, it is simply Alex's ability to be as precise as possible. Her attention to detail is uncanny, even translating into her accuracy with a bow and throwing weapons.

Alex has the ability to create liquid magic. If she has a scroll that details how a jutsu or spell is used, she will use her far above average chakra control to find a way to liquefy the effects into a highly dangerous liquid matter. The process is long and only those with patience can do it. As well, one mistake can immediately cause the experiment to fail, resulting in unknown side effects and usually chakra exhaustion if not death.

Though Alex knows many techniques based on several elements, she prefers to use her wits and weapons, leading her to rarely even use a jutsu or elemental spell. It reserves chakra as well.

Shadow Slide: As a rogue, Alex needed to keep to the shadows. So she learned a semi-advanced technique that allows her to meld into shadows as well as move throughout them.

Firefly: The user creates a ball of light above their hand so that they can illuminate dark places.

Shadowfly: The user creates a ball of darkness that draws in light of all sources, plunging the area into darkness. Only works within a forty foot radius of the user.

Purify Water: The user cleans the impurities from water, making even the most dank wells drinkable. Works to turn alcohol into water and to remove poisons from water as well.
Back to top Go down

Science, Ninjutsu, and Magic
Page 1 of 1