Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Ryumika's Abilities Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Ryumika's Abilities I_vote_lcapRyumika's Abilities I_voting_barRyumika's Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Ryumika's Abilities I_vote_lcapRyumika's Abilities I_voting_barRyumika's Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Ryumika's Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryumika Hakubi
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Ryumika Hakubi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Ryumika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Ryumika's Abilities   Ryumika's Abilities EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Arc Limit: Incandescence

Incandescence for Ryumika is the ability to read and utilize aura. She converts her chakra to aura to have it become a transcending element, not a single one. As well, she can read minds when she starts to master it. As of now, she can only utilize it for Force Palm, to track where an opponent has been, and to read emotions. With her aura, Ryumika can choose to attack an opponent physically or spiritually. As she grows stronger, her aura will be able to protect her physically and spiritually, as well as have secondary effects as a shield or as a weapon.

Force Palm: The user generates a dark bluish aura around their fist. Strikes are powered up and can repel projectiles and chakra based attacks, depending on the strength.

Clone/bunshin Jutsu: A simple clone, not the Shadow Clone.

War Hammer: While using Force Palm, strikes the ground to cause a tremor. From above an opponent, comes down with enough force to shatter the ground.

Transformation/henge Jutsu: Allows Ryumika to alter her form to take on the look of anyone for a short period of time.

Vertigo Attraction: Unleashes a strong burst of wind that knocks the foe into the air and disorients them before pulling them towards her.

Razor Wind: Causes a gale of razor sharp wind to blow into the foe. When used with her aura, she can manipulate the wind into dicing rings of wind that lightly track the foe.

Great wind expel: Uses a moderate amount of chakra to cause a quick burst of wind to blow from her body, able to stop projectiles and repel the opponent if they come to close.

Kaze Yari/Wind Javelin: Fires a compressed air pocket from the mouth with enough force to pierce through steel.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Ryumika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryumika's Abilities   Ryumika's Abilities EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ryumika's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: