Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
A small chance to relax Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
A small chance to relax Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
A small chance to relax Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
A small chance to relax Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
A small chance to relax Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
A small chance to relax Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
A small chance to relax Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
A small chance to relax Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
A small chance to relax Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
A small chance to relax Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
A small chance to relax Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
A small chance to relax Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
A small chance to relax Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
A small chance to relax Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
A small chance to relax Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
A small chance to relax I_vote_lcapA small chance to relax I_voting_barA small chance to relax I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
A small chance to relax I_vote_lcapA small chance to relax I_voting_barA small chance to relax I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

A small chance to relax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryumika Hakubi
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Ryumika Hakubi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

A small chance to relax Empty
PostSubject: A small chance to relax   A small chance to relax EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

^Ryumika had finally gotten sometime to herself. After helping out at the medical center, all she wanted to do was take a nap. But then again, she'd been indoors all day and didn't feel like dealing with the other girls at the moment. So with a little bit of stealth, she exited the village and walked along it's wall until she reached the Crystal River Grotto. The beautiful stream with it's perfect looking water immediately made her happy. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the edge of the grotto, letting the spray of the crystal water tickle her toes. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she relaxed and felt the wind caress her body.^

"Mm, it doesn't get any better than this!"

^She told herself. If things could remain as peaceful as this, she would have no problem staying in the Night Terran. That is, if it wouldn't forsake her goal of becoming a Licensed Sorceress. She should already be a Sophomore in High School. She needed to quickly get enough money to enroll in Arc Nueva High before it was too late.^
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Palest Shadow of the Moon :::: Yorukage
Palest Shadow of the Moon :::: Yorukage
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A small chance to relax   A small chance to relax EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:56 pm

"Yes, it is wonderful to escape into nature every once in a while." The soft voice of Hinata would come from right next to Ryumika. The Kage had made no sound as she approached the young girl, so she probably wouldn't have noticed her. She stood in all her elegance, her arms folded and a small smile on her face. Her eyes were closed and she felt the tingling splashes of the grotto along with the embracing caress of the wind against her body. Her hair fluttered lightly behind her and she opened her eyes to look down at Ryumika with a warm smile.

"Hello, Ms. Hakubi, I hope I have not disturbed your peace. I too, needed a moment away from the rest of the girls." Hinata admitted.

Last edited by Hinata Kusanagi on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryumika Hakubi
Ryumika Hakubi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A small chance to relax   A small chance to relax EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:24 pm

"WAH!?"

^Ryumika hadn't expected anyone to show up out of the blue, especially the Yorukage herself! She blanched and shrunk back in fear at the woman's sudden appearance. However, the shock settled soon as Hinata spoke and Ryumika looked away in embarrassment.^

"Um...n-no, you haven't disturbed me. It's an honor that you would join me Yorukage-sama!"

^Ryumika bowed to the beautiful and elegant woman on her knees.^

"If you don't mind me asking, is everything alright Yorukage-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small chance to relax   A small chance to relax Empty

Back to top Go down

A small chance to relax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Vale Continent Forum :: Night Terran Village :: Outer Silos :: Crystal River Grotto-
Jump to: