Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Out and about - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Out and about - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut and about - Page 2 I_voting_barOut and about - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Out and about - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut and about - Page 2 I_voting_barOut and about - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Out and about

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maya Ayanagi
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Maya Ayanagi

Out and about - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:54 pm

A dangerous flicker passed Maya's face as her nostrils flared for only a brief moment. The mysterious smirk she would usually have at observing new places or people was completely replaced with a calculating and somewhat cold glare. She would not respond right away, showing her prowess as a kunoichi by calming herself before she blew her top, which was something no respectable ninja or magician should do, especially to a superior. However, that also brought about her earlier feelings on the way things were done in that village.

"Sir, with all do respect, you should be more inclined to first see what your charges are capable of instead of making blatant threats and assumptions as to our motives. As I can speak for myself and say that I am very used to working alone, I was never under the impression that if a partner came about I would be allowed to. I was already resigned to working with the mysterious man that has accompanied us so I don't see why you found it necessary to threaten us with harsh training if we did not comply."

She folded her arms and looked her Kage directly in the eye.

"Furthermore, as you have not seen and know nothing of myself and the gentleman here, you can not say what we can or cannot handle. I still stress that you have been lack luster in your duties as Kage if not to the masses, then to your fellow ninja who are supposed to respect and follow you. I joined YOUR ninja ranks without ever knowing who or what you were capable of because you refused to show yourself. So though I may be a warrior under your charge, you have done almost nothing to gain the respect needed to threaten me with such prejudice." Maya never rose her voice or ki, showing that she was very aware of position and made no hostile moves against the man himself. She was constantly losing respect for him as he tried to be a leader suddenly out of the blue without taking the steps that needed to be taken to gain the respect of a leader.
Back to top Go down
Saruwatari Hayato

Saruwatari Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:31 am

Saruwatari allowed his kage to assume whatever it was he wanted to assume about he and the mysterious girl who accompanied him. Saru wasn't new to any of that and humbled himself in the presence of the man who he would refer to as a Kage in the first place. He assumed that the reason his Kage spoke so sternly, was because of their recent behavior inside the prison. Saruwatari knew that because he presented himself as the silent and observer type, that he probably left a loner-like impression upon the man. Saru was going to be quick in dismissing that when Slade was done speaking.

However, Maya seemed to take the words right out of his own mouth. While he wouldn't have had been that direct or as harsh with his words, he felt that a lot of what the odd woman was true. Slade passed off an accusation and assumed that they were all loners, but that was probably a misconception anyone would have made, just based off of the two's appearance. He let the woman talk and her image seemed to catch his gaze only momentarily. Something or someone turned his attention away from Maya and forced him to focus back on Slade. It wasn't long until the woman was finished speaking, that Saruwatari finally spoke.

"Kage-sama, I must agree with her. With the same amount of respect, I would like for you to know, that I am more than capable of working in a group. I could lead an entire group, if I was tasked to do so. This isn't a boast on my part, but a way of showing confidence in my past line of work. Given that you don't know me or my story personally, I can understand your assumption of me being unable to work in a team. However, looks are very deceiving and skills can be a testament to that. While I know not of your village and its qualms, what I do know is that I'm ready to lend my sword in its aid and help out in anyway possible. With that said, I trust in your judgement, as a capable kage, to pick the best course for us, the simple warriors of your village." He spoke with a soft calmness that betrayed the conviction and experience that he garnered over his years of living. Saruwatari didn't want to call out anybody, because it wasn't his place. He merely took the facts that were up in the air, placed them on the table, and showed them to the kage, so that they could all see how Saru himself took the situation.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Slade would listen to both of the young warriors, and they had a valid point. He knew nothing of them or their abilities, but Maya's words though spoken with a calm tongue seemed to hold a bit more and than she meant for them to.

True. I did make assumptions on your abilities without knowing what you both could do, and I do apologize, but in the same sense you both should make sure to figure out as much as you can about someone before following them.

He then turned to Maya.

Your claims of me threatening you are false. The offer of training was just that, an offer. And why would harsh training be considered a threat? Most warriors would look at such and either call it a joke, or look at it as a possibility to grow stronger.

He would then return to speaking to them both

Now the reason I felt that you both were complete loaners was because you both chose not to interact with each other. If you both did introduce your selves I missed it and apologize for the assumption. Now as for the offer of training. That would allow me and my apprentice to get to know you both and understand your abilities. As well as access your strength. But the options are up to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Maya Ayanagi
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Maya Ayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:01 am

Maya stood by what she said, however she would admit if she were wrong as well. However, she had far exceeded her capacity for conversing with people for the moment. So instead of giving a rebuttal, she restarted her role as a genin of the Terrace and placed her right fist over her heart.

"I will believe what you say, Ebonkage-sama, and undergo whatever training you think we should have."

From one spectrum of speaking a lot to small and concise statements, Maya was proving to be just as much the enigma that she saw in the others.
Back to top Go down
Saruwatari Hayato

Saruwatari Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:49 am

"Why not have both?" Saruwatari suggested once a calm broke between Maya and the Ebonkage, Slade. He took a brief look at the both of them before he focused on Slade.

"I feel as though we should embark on the mission first. Given the fact that we will work together eventually, why not do it sooner than later? That way, we get a feel for our emotional and skillful assets when working as a team. Once the mission has ended and you have a bit of an idea of what we can do as a team, then you can focus better on how to train us. Sounds good, no?" Saru asked and raised an eyebrow right after. He crossed his arms across his chest and remembered another thought came to mind. "Of course, this can be done in any manner you see fit. I, personally, would like to test our teamwork before your personal training and after it." He finished finally and gave a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:06 pm

After listening to both of them Slade would slightly smirk. After such a bold persona, and sharp tongue from the young lady hearing this calm obedience threw him for a loop.

You don;t have to be so proper. Please just call me Slade.

He then turned an ear towards the young man as he decided to speak again. Listening to his idea Slades smirk turned into a full smile.

Now there's an idea. But before you go on this mission i will need you both to explain to me what you can do. Then we'll have to get you two a change of clothes since this will be an undercover sort of mission. By the way........ What are your names again?
Back to top Go down
Maya Ayanagi
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Maya Ayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Maya didn't respond to Slade's request, simply giving him what appeared to be an appreciative smile. However, anyone would know she was still going to be formal around him. As for Saru's words, she would admit that she hadn't taken that into consideration, wanting to simply get whatever needed to be done, done. When Slade said they would need a change of clothes, she slightly rose an eyebrow, not too keen on removing her favorite outfit. Part of her outfit worked as part of her weaponry as well, so she was just a little apprehensive.

"Maria Nagi, Ebonkage-sama." She bowed only slightly, still showing her respect.
Back to top Go down
Saruwatari Hayato

Saruwatari Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:32 am

Saruwatari smiled a little at Slade's approval of his idea, he didn't think that it would sit right with him. However, that doubt was all swept away and Saru was a bit happy at knowing they could have their mission started underway. Before any of that started, though, Slade wanted to know their names again and their abilities.

"Hayato, Saruwatari, Lord Kage." Saru said and bowed respectfully before Slade. "As for my abilities..." Saru would look towards his left arm and his long katana. He chuckled a little and looked back up to Slade. "I can fight and use a sword. Not anything flashy or out of the ordinary, sir." He said with an honest tone.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Maria, and Hayato. Thank you for wanting to help my city out. Come with me. The job I will ask of you two will require you two to blend in. I'll give you some money to buy the appropriate clothing for this mission.

Slade would smirk as they both showed strong spirit to him. He then noticed Hayato's massive blade.

You may need to leave your giant blade behind. Do you have any other weapons? And while I'm at it what type of weapons do you use Maria?
Back to top Go down
Maya Ayanagi
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Maya Ayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Maya still wasn't too keen on having a change of clothes. Leaving silkiron laying around wasn't very smart, and extremely hard to replace if stolen or damaged. She didn't speak up on it, settling for the a small cute pout, however, her gaze became stoic and inquisitive again at the mention of Saru's sword. She gazed at the weapon and mentally licked her lips. Another thing that interested her. However, she would not even get the change to call for a trigger as a small, almost unnoticeable tremor shook them.

"Did you feel that?" She asked while remaining still. The tremor did not happen again but she could feel a very faint power somewhere in the village that seemed extremely hostile. It was so faint that Slade would most likely not be able to sense it. Though he would probably be able to pinpoint exactly where that small tremor came from. Something wasn't right in the village.
Back to top Go down
Saruwatari Hayato

Saruwatari Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:50 am

Saruwatari felt a little uncomfortable when said he may have had to leave his blade behind, however, he understood that the importance of the undercover mission and would have to settle for another weapon. The man was about to answer, before he broke his focus and heard Maria's voice. She asked if any of them had felt something.

"Hm? Is something the...!" He felt it suddenly, the feeling of tremors and on a greater level, chaos. It was just a feeling, however, but it was a dreadful ping that alerted him that there was possible danger in the village. Saruwatari quickly turned away from Maria and faced Slade. His face took on a bit of a worried look and he crossed his arms. "Lord Kage... I sense dread and a bit of a tremor coming from the village. I think there's something going in the village, mayhap you send Maria and I in to ascertain what's going on?" He asked and wondered what his kage would say to his proposition. Looks like the mission would have to be on hold.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Slade would see the spell circle but over looked it thinking it might have been a possible spell cast by one of the magicians of his city. But as he listened to Maria, and Hayato, he would also feel the tremors. Focusing in on the area the circle was at with his true sight he would see Matsuo fighting a giant warrior.

Looks like we'll have to take a detour on your mission. We have a problem in the housing district. This will be a good way to also see both of your skills in action. Follow me.

Slade would then speed towards the housing district.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and about
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: New Terrace-
Jump to: