Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Invention of battle Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Invention of battle Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Invention of battle Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Invention of battle Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Invention of battle Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Invention of battle Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Invention of battle Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Invention of battle Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Invention of battle Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Invention of battle Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Invention of battle Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Invention of battle Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Invention of battle Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Invention of battle Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Invention of battle Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Invention of battle I_vote_lcapInvention of battle I_voting_barInvention of battle I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Invention of battle I_vote_lcapInvention of battle I_voting_barInvention of battle I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Invention of battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Invention of battle Empty
PostSubject: Invention of battle   Invention of battle EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:37 am

A 5 inch thick gauntlets made of steel with leather inlay to prevent damage from the gauntlets in extreme heat or cold and the different mechanisms in the gauntlets. The gauntlets are coated special lubricant allowing the mechanisms inside to quickly release but not hinder their function.
Mechanism 1 is a shock generator which when released turns the gauntlet into a stunning touch at level one, at level two the intensity is increased to causing a burn on touch as well as well as overheating the mechanism, level three the burns it creates are potentially permanent and light sparks given off and mechanism will require repairs after use, level four all burns caused by it are permanent and the gauntlet gives off a static field and major repairs needed after use as well as surrounding mechanisms are overheated, level five gauntlets give off a large static field which at closes proximity to gauntlets give minor burns and touch begins to melt skin and mechanism requires replacement and surrounding mechanisms require repairs, level six static field increases to a very large field and skin quickly melts at touch and even metal begins to melt and even the static fields burns are potentially permanent and all mechanisms require replaced after use.
Use ends at end of battle and overheat and damaged status of other mechanisms not in use from level increase of a mechanism are instant and prevent use. All mechanisms after this will not have the backlash listed as they are the same as the previous unless stated to prevent repetition.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Invention of battle   Invention of battle EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:21 am

Mechanism 2 is an extendable shield on the left and an extendable sword on the right, level one is the strength of a normal sword only able to cut flesh and vice versa for the shield on what can stop for all levels, level two the mechanism uses special wires to tighten it to increase how well the blade cuts allowing it to cut bone, level three the wires tighten to the point of nearly breaking allowing it to cut iron, level four the runes on the blade activate and begin siphoning ki and chi to give the blade an extra and sharper edge that can cut steel, level five the runes glow brighter siphon more ki and chi and can cut through titanium, level six the wires snap and the only edge is the runic made edge but the runes glow to a nearly blinding level and begin siphoning massive amounts of ki and chi allowing it to cut diamond.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Invention of battle   Invention of battle EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:10 am

These are really nice weapons, I like what I've read.

There's only one or two problems that I have with the weapon really, so it'll only need a bit of light editing. The static fields should have some sort of set range, because at the moment, you left it vague to how large these fields will be. Also, with level six, with the fact that skin melts quickly along with metal, you'll have to have some sort of drawback or time limit for how long you can keep that field up.

Other than those discrepancies, this list is approved. Edit the above concerns and you'll be set.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Invention of battle   Invention of battle EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:58 am

Level four has a two foot radius.
Level five has a ten foot radius.
Level six has a fifty foot radius and lasts two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Invention of battle   Invention of battle EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:14 am

Weapon list approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invention of battle   Invention of battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Invention of battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Weaponry-
Jump to: