Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Hard earned knowledge Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Hard earned knowledge I_vote_lcapHard earned knowledge I_voting_barHard earned knowledge I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Hard earned knowledge I_vote_lcapHard earned knowledge I_voting_barHard earned knowledge I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Hard earned knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Hard earned knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Hard earned knowledge   Hard earned knowledge EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:05 am

Arc Limit-
Dark Crown: When inactive user has control of all darkness and shadows not in living matter in a mile radius around him. Able to see, hear, and even feel anything in the darkness on concentration. Also able to meld into the darkness to reappear at another spot within his radius taking 5 seconds to do so and vulnerable while doing so.
While activated control extends to a two mile radius and is able to manipulate darkness even within living matter, but living matter with a will can fight back ad well as anything more powerful than the the user is unable to be controlled. All senses of user are connected to darkness, no longer requiring concentration. Melding time is reduced to two seconds and is no longer vulnerable. User is also able to create life from the darkness, whereas the more darkness gathered into the new life the stronger, more intelligent, natural resistances ( until a will is established light is negative), and the more personal will it will have ( more darkness can be added later on). User is able to shape how the life form will come out and is able to communicate with it once enough darkness has been gathered to give it a will. All darkness gathered from this technique create a temporary area of light. Also while the technique is in use user is vulnerable. Final ability able to be used is "Gifting of a crown" which allows user to gift others with a Shadow Crown which gives the person ( or creature) the Dark Crown ability at 3/4 strength or unable to bring life ( based on gifted persons choice), but will not have gift ability either way. Gifting takes 30 seconds and both parties are vulnerable during process. Those with a crown are able to telepathically communicate within 5 miles of each other.

Skills-
Agricultural: Due to years of working the land with his family and the years he kept up his practice he has a wealth of knowledge on a later array of plants and the skill to put the knowledge to use.
Herbology: Having spent a lot of time searching the woods with his father and even more on his own he has gained a vast knowledge of many wild herbs and skill in their use.
Hunting: With years of watching his father and many more in actually hunting himself he has learned many creatures tracks, nest locations, uses of every part of the creatures body, how to lay and create traps that can catch up to large creatures, and even how to track even vary intelligent creatures without alerting it.
Medical: Having experienced the death of many he cared about he learned how to perform first aid to the point he can even stitch up non fatal wounds and cure sickness that has a cure discovered with ease.
Blacksmithing: Once he became a mercenary he found the need to repair, and replace his tools and weapons so often that he decided to learn the art of blacksmithing, later learning he had such a skill with it he could even make new kind of weapons and armours.
Mechanical: After learning the art of smithing he decided he would learn mechanics so that he could improve his weapons and armour but learned his skill could allow even the creation of new mechanisms that did much more.
Cooking: Having learned the basics from his mother he decided he would cook for his family to which he did until the event at which from then he decided he would either cook for or help cook for his guild that he plans to build keeping up his skill.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Hard earned knowledge   Hard earned knowledge EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:03 am

Reading through all of this, I find that this list is really well thought out and is ready for approval. However, before I give the okay, I'll mind you that with the Dark Crown ability and it's power to create life forms through the darkness, you'll expend chakra that scales with the overall height and power of the creature. On top of that, inserting more darkness into the life form will also chew up chakra, so be mindful of your expenditure.

Other than that, I give approval to your jutsu list.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Hard earned knowledge   Hard earned knowledge EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:20 am

(Last add into Dark Crown "Gifting of a crown" if accepted)
User is able to gift an element crown that is one of six other elements, but ceremony takes ten minutes and user is unable to use any jutsu or magic including Dark Crown for two days after the ceremony is completed. The six elements that can be gifted are fire, water, earth, lightning, wind, and light. The gifting of an element crown makes that element unable to be gifted again from user. Attributes, characteristics, and the element chosen are decided by the person being gifted. All element crowns have "Gifting of the crown" ability unique to them but their can only be one main crown of their element.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Hard earned knowledge   Hard earned knowledge EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 am

Oh, one last thing. For starting off, your darkness manipulation range should be reduced greatly. I'd say a suggestion of being able to manipulate there up to 300 ft, when first starting. That way your influence isn't all encompassing at such a low level.

For the crowns, I'd say the element that they give to whichever person, will have the same strength as being gifted a Dark Crown. That means the overall power output of the person, would be capped at 3/4ths, rather than the full 100%.

I can trust you to edit all of this, so I'm just going to go ahead and approve the list. Welcome to Mylania, I'm looking forward to seeing your character grow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard earned knowledge   Hard earned knowledge Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard earned knowledge
Page 1 of 1