Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer I_vote_lcapRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer I_voting_barRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer I_vote_lcapRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer I_voting_barRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Empty
PostSubject: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:57 am

It was known as the Day Ascend and even Domanacion Mortelle, yet whatever the expansive land was known as, it had failed to sniff out the smallest of ants that would soon bring a colony with it. Picking a target within the large and magical land was no simple task, however, there was one place the others seemed to find quite fun with attacking, save one group.

The housing of shinobi and magician.

Once more, in a circle in broad daylight, for all spectators and children to get their fill of entertainment, six red cloaked figures stood with unclear intentions.

Unclear until they slammed their palms to the ground.

In the midst of such a well populated area, a summoning circle spread beneath the figures. A large jagged stone pike rose from the ground right in the center of the six. Several runes began to glow on the stone until it finally shined brightly and exploded outwards.

An outflux of power would push many back as a large figure of about 12 feet tall stood with wings spanning even larger than that. A womanly figure, though her aura and eyes shown nothing but beastly intentions. With a powerful wave of her wings, not only would she blow away the lingering dust cloud, but she would blow several buildings down in the process. Ready for battle, the creature rose its bow to the sky before letting out a war cry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:30 pm

++ Meanwhile... About a mile to the north of the lodges which held the subordinates, Jaden sat at a desk inside of his lab staring down a screen which held a radar of the Night-Fall Village.

He held the surveillance equipment for this small village which stood as the base of the Dominacion Mortelle Region.

Although he couldn't quite see exactly what was going on at The Lodges, he knew by the indications of his radar that there was trouble brewing the moment the beast was summoned.
++

" ... Another day's work... "

++
After whipping his jacket from his chair and onto his back, he leaped out of his front door and onto a floating disk which seemed to appear seemingly out of nowhere. As he landed, he exerted his chest forward. With that motion completed, velocity increased until he was whirring through large expanses of forest nature.

The Night-Fall Village was quite beautiful, save for large areas of tree and leaves which made the land what it was... spacious. It really got Jaden wondering about the energy and history which the Dominacion Mortelle Region stood upon. Jaden's gray eyes darted up toward the skies and onto the Day-Ascend Village.

Whatever energy the village sustained itself on came from the skies, making Jaden sort of uneasy, as he preferred to live on the ground.
I'll need to check in with the Gran Maestro about the energy sources around here as soon as I get the chance... He thought, bringing his mind back to guiding himself towards the trouble. As soon as his mind found the will to heed his eyesight, that's when he noticed the large monstrosity surrounded by several people. ++

" YO...!!! I don't like trouble being started on my turf... "

++
As he yelled, he circled the large beast several times before stuffing his right hand into his jacket pocket.

Something wasn't right... Jaden hadn't seen any signs of anyone entering the Village on foot. So either they entered through the Day-Ascend Village, or whoever had started this was part of the Dominacion Mortelle Region.

His motion stopped several feet back from the hostiles as he racked his brain for answers.
++

" Take it somewhere else, or else, you'll answer to The Sheriff's Might. "

++
He held up his free fist as he ushered these last words. ++
Back to top Go down
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 pm

@_ Meanwhile, as Jaden confronted the large monster from up high, out from a huge pile of rubble and debris climbed Ravage S. Maximo. He was the son of the previously known Ravage Maximo Sr. and Kamelle Strong who had died in the previous great war.

As he stood to his feet atop the huge pile of destroyed wood, his fists joined a position at his hips. The expression on his face gave off that of someone pissed off. By the look of his clothing, you could tell that he himself had just had a rude awakening. @_

"... Andre, Jr., you can come out now. Take a look at this big, dopey mutha-fucka."

@_ On cue, one large, 9lb Salamander came out of Ravage's left pant pocket, crawling up and around his body before sitting atop his shoulder. This was Andre, he was jet-black with small, but noticeable red spots all over his body.

Ravage had another Salamander inside of his other pocket, but after further inspection, he could tell that This one by the name of Jr. was still hard asleep.

Andre:
"Who is that dude up there, dawg? He must have a death wish, going up there like that. 'Dat nigga gon' die. Should we save him?"

@_

"I guess, but I ain't got no tools, dawg. Taking that big gal on Core Energy alone ain't gonna' be no walk in the park. Jr!!! Get the hell up!!!!!"

@_ Ravage rebounded from the dust pile onto a nearby building a bit further from the confrontation. He began to scan the area for things he could use to aid him.

Jr.:
"Yo, fuck y'all nigga's. If you thought I was gonna get up, you'll be waiting forever. Fuckin' punks."

@_

"... Fine, bitch... Fuck you, too."
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 am

The archers eyes barely glanced over Jaden before it flapped its wings and took to the sky. The buildings around it would be collapsed from the power, killing dozens of people from the single move. This destruction would finally alert all the others to the threat, but only after some fatalities had already occurred. The archer would aim down towards another collection of buildings and fire of a large blast of red energy. The arrow seemed to flicker as it soared at the speed of sound towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:11 am

++ The moment the large woman-beast averted her eyes to glance at Jaden, he knew his speech had taken a hard fall, and he was now definitely ready to take her on. With her takeoff, The Sheriff was wafted aback by the gust of the wind, but he gained composure with a small bit of his will.

Have it your way, Titan-Woman...

He thought, as if he was trying to directly communicate with her. Jaden's disk which he stood on sprang to life and before he knew it, he was hovering inches above the ground, staring up at her in awe. ++

" What do you even want...! ...? "

++
Before the Titan-Woman could turn around to ready her bow, Jaden was already committing to the act of performing a jutsu with his hands slowly caressing the destroyed earth.

... Earth-grip Jutsu...!

His hands contrasted with a negative blue flash of light before he willed them to shifting through the various signs. They were soon clasped back onto the ground before his area with a circumference of 15 feet lit up with the same color.

... Rise from the depths of the earth, and take hold of this Winged-Titan in The Action of Restraint...!

From the illuminated area, a large cluster of humungous fists erupted all around Jaden in an instant as he stood within the middle. The hands reached up and up through the expanse of the atmosphere as they opened and closed to try and use their hands to attempt a mighty grip at Jaden's opponent. They crissed and crossed to ensure that their movements could not be read, though, the hands were blown to what now looked like a smokey explosion of dust and dirt which continued to slowly fall from the sky. ++

" Keep her on her wings. Let's see if we can force her from her comforting flight techniques. "

++
From the ground where he crouched with his hands on the earth, nothing could be seen except the stalking hands which remained intact.

The hands stretched into the same direction they did when they started, though, as they stretched, the fists expanded and tripled in speed and agility before trying to slam into the Winged-Titan several times over.
++
Back to top Go down
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 am

@_ As he stood atop the shack, Ravage stared in wonder at the magesty of this beast, though his expression showed that he wasn't the slightest impressed with the size of it. The hovering man seemed to show no fear as well, and as sure as Ravage had never seen him before, he could tell that by the way he approached the large woman that he could hold his own... Even if he was miniscule in her eyes.

Ravage used his mastery of using his surroundings to his advantage to ride the residual gusts of wind from the large woman's wing flap to gain ground at a safe place on the top of a pile of rubble.

That was when he noticed the people of the town going into a panic. This ushered no rise within Ravage, he didn't care about these people... Hell, for all he knew, they could probably care less if he existed or not. No matter, he had his Guardian Salamanders by his side.

... Minus Jr. who was still sound asleep inside of his pocket.

@_

"Andre... You ready for go?"

@_ Andre, who sat idly on Ravage's left shoulder with his hands together. For some reason, he was leaking gray smoke everywhere. With a nod of Andre's head, Ravage knew for sure that they were battle ready.

Gathering chakra was sort of a 'chore' of Andre and Jr.'s. They were a syncronizing unit which stayed together through thick and thin. This was the way in which they gathered energy.

@_

"No take-backs..."

@_ Ravage said as he clenched his right fist hard before bringing it up to make a gesture. His expression grew grimacing before he dashed toward the Sheriff, Jaden.

His movement was slow over the expansive land known as The Lodges, though, in his mind, he knew that he was speeding stealthily in his stride.

@_

"Yo...!!! Let's take this thing down...!"

@_ Occasionally, his gaze broke from Jaden to follow the Winged-Woman. On further inspection, he concluded that Andre had his eyes locked on the Woman, so he didn't tamper with it too much.

@_
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:36 pm

The many earth like hands would all freeze in place for a split second as they made contact with the creature. In the next moment, they would all burst and fade away into dirt and dust, having absolutely no effect on the creature. As such, the blast from the Red Archer would strike true as it hit the ground and detonated into a 50 meter dome of red energy, obliterating another small chunk of the villages housing and taking just as many more lives in the process. It wasn't many, probably only equating to two small buildings or half of a larger complex, yet it was still destruction non the less.

The archer would slowly float towards the ground while having a vortex of bladed wind around its body. It did not look at Jaden whatsoever, yet its gaze lingered, almost hungrily, on Ravage. Though since the two would have been close, and Jaden's dust shroud should have been blown away by the previous attack, it would be hard to tell exactly what she was looking at. Regardless, the creature let the vortex of wind speed up, causing a tornado effect and tearing up even more buildings in her immediate area.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:04 pm

(1st warning before the attack continues.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer Empty

Back to top Go down

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Archer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Dominacion Mortelle :: Caida De La Noche; Night-Fall Village :: Las Logias; The Lodges-
Jump to: