Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Stranger from another World. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Stranger from another World. I_vote_lcapThe Stranger from another World. I_voting_barThe Stranger from another World. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Stranger from another World. I_vote_lcapThe Stranger from another World. I_voting_barThe Stranger from another World. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Stranger from another World.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven Von Hidler
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sven Von Hidler

The Stranger from another World. Empty
PostSubject: The Stranger from another World.   The Stranger from another World. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Birth Name-Sven von Hidler
Birth Place-Germany
Residence-Unknown
Birth Year-1923
Current Year-Unknown
Age-18
Hair-Silver
Eyes-Red

Born on October 31 1923: He was brought up as a proud German. His father was a high ranking official to the current Chancellor. He was treated special by his father for some odd reason, and when he became 6 he was given a special place in his group. Before the start of the World War 2 he was taught by his father in the art of Ringen and fencing.

Pre-Teen Life
April 30 1935: Now 12 he was trained in all fields of learning, Physical, mental, and tactical. He was given special schooling by teachers from all over the world. So his knowledge was considered to be par with the most educated of the time. It seemed that he was getting his way in life, but very soon that all changed. Before he was taken hostage him and the other party had went into hiding. He went with his godfather Von Braun, one of the smartest scientist of Germany.

Teen life
November 5 1941: Fifteen he was still in hiding from the public, as he plotted for another war. Because of his Father’s name, he was given the chair of the head of the party. Von Braun as his council in the upcoming battle, they were few now and his people were suffering. He decided to go the extra step to insure victory in the next war, as his father had developed a machine to create a person beyond a human. A super Human if you may state, as the machine had already been created just for him.

September 2 1945: They had gotten into the old lab in a secret room within Berlin walls. They had found a human sized machine, as they knew what it was used for. Soon they prepped the machine for use as it started to drain most of the energy in all of Berlin to active. Without any fear he would step into the device, as the process would soon start to take active. The pain, suffering, and agonizing defeat all came back to him, as the device would start to inflict pain on him. Shocking him and injecting him with strange vials of green liquid into his body. The process took 3 hours, but finally it was done and the device opened up showing a different man that once was normal. Instead of his blonde hair, and blue eyes his had transformed into sliver hair and red eyes. Receiving a headache out of nowhere his head was hurting, it was unbearable as he tried to calm it down only to cause things to float into the air. Now knowing what had happened, he has somehow gained powers through this device. He started to laugh out of his new found power and wanted to destroy his enemies, but they had lost the war that day

Adult Life

July 14 1951: His party had just gained more power in the shadows, along with his now ever growing powers of perceiving the world for what it truly was. He has done more good for the party, soon there plan would go into motion. To take over Germany and start another world war under the new reign. They had just moved on to start the battle, as the tables had turned on them. Someone had betrayed there order, and told some of the other nations about the hideout. Which had led to a massacre within their base of operations, but he had gotten away from before he was killed. Jumping out of the fourth story window, and running in the direction of the forest for cover. The sound of dogs was heard charging after him, but as they drew close he would pull out his sword and slice them in two. Just kept on running away to get to a safe place, but it didn't last long. He meet a dead end where there was only a large cliff, and a strange bell on the side of himself. He was about to scale the cliff, but a gunshot had pierced his right shoulder, as he turned around to the attacking forces with their machine-guns aimed at him. They stated that this would be the end of the reign, end of the party as they were about to execute him. But he would try to get away one last time, never giving up he would rush to the left, trying to escape. Only to get shot in the leg, soon falling down next to the strange bell and looking at it. He was about to die right here, and nothing was going to change that one bit. He would punch the bell as hard as he could to make it ring loudly, as a flashing light would cover his body as they opened fired on him. Everything faded into darkness, as he knew that he was dead.

Time period unknown

Little did he know that it was not his time, he had his eyes closed but soon opened them. To find that he was somewhere else, he awoke in a different land. The trees were much larger than the ones around Germany, maybe all over the world. As the animals were hopping along, but the strangest thing was that people were jumping from tree to tree. Using fire from the mouths and walking on water, had he gone to heaven or Hell. But soon noticed that he still had the gun shots in his body, he was taken to a different land it seems. He would go onto to inspect the world to see who was in charge, before he would take matters into his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Stranger from another World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stranger from another World.   The Stranger from another World. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:54 pm

You need to resize that photo. Bios don't need to be approved so just post your other lists and I'll check them out when I can.
Back to top Go down

The Stranger from another World.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: Archive of Expansion-
Jump to: