Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. I_vote_lcapStrange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. I_voting_barStrange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. I_vote_lcapStrange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. I_voting_barStrange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven Von Hidler
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sven Von Hidler

Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Empty
PostSubject: Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.   Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:50 am

The strange land was unknown to him, it was either a nightmare or the bell he heard had taken him somewhere else. What was the idea of surviving to be put in some other situation, at least his weaponry had came with him. Clearing through the forest, he found a path that lead to a port and here he was in plain sight walking among the port.

Most gave him a strange look, before he found a place called the skullhead tavern. Looking around him, there were a few men in uniform aside from the pirates. They seemed to be officers like himself, but they had different uniforms from his own.....or even from any armed forces of his world. Taking the chance to speak to one of the sailors, he found out that they were the imperial forces.

They looked strong, formidable and could be his ticket to an answer. So deciding to investigate further inside of the tavern, he would search for a high ranking officer and possibility enlist in there forces.

{Don't know who does NPC? or something along those lines.}
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.   Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:35 pm

(Wheel of fate does all essential NPC until an NPC becomes important enough to receive their own account.)

The atmosphere of the Skullhead Tavern was pretty tame considering the type and amount of people within. It was a bit dreary, with a small bit of tension between the pirates and the militant officers. However, the most laid back person would be the bar tender. An almost frail looking young man with rimless glasses, short brown hair, and an ominously cheery smirk forever adorning his face. His seemingly always closed eyes opened for just a brief moment when Sven entered, but his attention diverted back to the patrons at the bar almost immediately.

Most of the tables were occupied by men in uniforms. Some wore Naval Uniforms, others wore Desert Storm type camo. However, the obvious high ranking officers seemed to linger around the back of the tavern, in a large booth that slightly overlooked the rest of the bar. Only two people sat in the far back that day, one wearing a suit highly resembling that of Sven's own, however, it was blue. It was a woman with many medals and ribbons adorning her jacket and collar. Her long blonde hair covering one of her eyes. The other visible eye was piercing and cold.

Next to her sat a slightly larger man with a dissolute grin, almost just like the bartender. He was far too lax compared to the rest of the tavern, or even the woman that sat at his side. He looked to be a Naval commander with his own white uniform. Two spoke quietly to one another, but both had taken in the look of Sven when he entered.
Back to top Go down
Sven Von Hidler
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sven Von Hidler

PostSubject: Re: Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.   Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:14 am

Sven wondered about the establishment his eyes wondered over the uniforms, he didn't see of interest at the tables. Deciding on probing for information he went to the go to guy, the bartender himself. Walking through the crowd, he would take a seat at the front of the bar. Glancing at the wares despite not knowing what type of drinks were served here.

"Hallo, I'm looking for certain individuals with authority over this sector? Might you be able to direct me, sir." He said, leaving it to that.

One hand was at his waist near his holster of his mauser pistol, the other was on the tabletop under his chin. He wondered if anyone would try to speak to him, friendly or not. Foreign sectors were rough, despite being the one not from here.....he didn't want to lower his guard.

Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.   Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 pm

The bartender finished with a customer next to Sven and listened to his question. Finally turning his full attention to the man, the bartender placed a small menu in front of him.

"In charge of this sector? If you're referring to the town itself, then most people report to the King and Queen of Grande, the Imperial City. If you're looking for someone to speak to here, I would avoid using your toys though." The bartender's eyes glanced down, showing that he knew Sven was keeping his weapon ready, but it was a bad idea. Many others about the tavern were eyeing him because of the action.

"I would like to ask what it is you are seeking first, before sending you to the lions, little lamb." The bartender placed a Heineken beer in front of Sven, complimentary of course.
Back to top Go down
Sven Von Hidler
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sven Von Hidler

PostSubject: Re: Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.   Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:06 pm

He decided to pay attention to the man, he had told him that he should not be using his toys. Noticing the eyes that burned into his back, this might be a good idea of surviving a little longer. So he lowered his hand away from his pistol and focused on what the bartender was saying. What could he tell the man about his current position? Maybe something more interesting, but than that was when he had decided on a plan of action.

"I'm seeking employment, my name is Major. Sven Von Hidler. Mercenary from a distant land in search of somewhere to advance myself." He said up front, while taking a sip of the beer placed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.   Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Land, Looking for A Commanding Officer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Vale Continent Forum :: Nagrino Port Town :: Pirates and ninja in plain sight... :: Skullhead Tavern-
Jump to: