Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Archer Family Legacy Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Archer Family Legacy I_vote_lcapThe Archer Family Legacy I_voting_barThe Archer Family Legacy I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Archer Family Legacy I_vote_lcapThe Archer Family Legacy I_voting_barThe Archer Family Legacy I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Archer Family Legacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S. Archer Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
S. Archer Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Plasma/Electric Release
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand: N/A

The Archer Family Legacy Empty
PostSubject: The Archer Family Legacy   The Archer Family Legacy EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Name: S. Archer Maximo
Sex: Male
Body Type: Athletic/Fit
Arc Limit: Plasma/Electric Release

Bio:

S. Archer Maximo was born into the Archer Family with a platinum spoon in his mouth. Growing up in the Archer Palace wasn't easy, though. Having to carry the burden of being an only child that needed to eventually be fit enough to assume the Archer throne, S. always had a certain conviction about him. That conviction is what drove him to become the best he potentially could be.

~~~Flashback~~~

Meditating alone in his own dojo, S. would be sitting, legs crossed, directly in the center of the room. Eyes closed, he would become in tuned with the sounds of nature creeping into his dojo. Seconds would turn into minutes, and minutes into hours as his connection with himself and his surroundings continued to grow ever stronger.-

*footsteps approaching*

-His ears would slightly move as he tuned into the footsteps as they got closer and closer to the dojo.

S.: "Only one woman approaching..?"

*door slides open*

Ren: "Oh, there you are, Master Archer! Pardon my intrusion but I've been looking for you everywhere. I must say, for a 6 year old, you sure are focused..-

-The reason I'm here is to deliver this message to you. It's sealed with the official Archer Crest! Directly from your father! Oh, and Happy Birthday!"

Slowly opening his eyes, S. would take a deep breath and stand up. As he did so, his back would be facing Ren. Taking another breath, he would turn towards her and walk up to her. Taking the letter, S. would bow slightly to Ren and walk back to the center of the Dojo. Sitting down in the same fashion he was previously in, he would open the letter and begin to read.

Your training starts today.

~~~End Flashback~~~

At the age of 6, S. had begun his intensive training with multitudes of different masters with different styles of fighting. As the years passed, S. Archer accumulated quiet a large amount of scars. Each scar seemingly increased his conviction to become even stronger.

~~~Flashback~~~

Standing in the center of his dojo surrounded by 8 of his training servants bearing different weapons, S. and his company would be dressed in a black kimono and light Archer Family armor. Taking a martial arts stance, S. would slowly exhale and gesture for them to attack him simultaneously.

Silently deciding to attack in pairs, two of the eight servants would strike with speed. The truth behind the matter is, S. would be unarmed, but that would only be a slight advantage to the group of 8. One equipped with a short sword and the other with a short spear, they would both swing on S. aiming to land their attacks simultaneously. S. would see the trajectory of each blade for some reason that was unknown to him; almost like a sixth sense.

S.: "You won't get anywhere with just the two of you.."

Slightly shifting his weight, S. would swing his right arm around and tap the side of the spear. The momentum of doing so would spin S. closer to the spear wielder and send the thrust of the spear attack onto the sword wielder forcing him to focus on the spear rather than S. Archer. He would block the spear strike but was caught off guard. This was a plus for Archer. All within a fraction of a second a bright blue essence would accumulate in S.'s left palm.

S.: "Plasma Palm Thrust"

Thrusting his left palm into the gut of the spear wielder, S. would smirk and make brief eye contact with the spear wielder before being launched across the dojo and into the other 6 servants. Still holding the spear, S. would stand straight up with his back facing the sword wielder. Slowly turning his head to see over his shoulder, S. would smirk once again. This was child's play.

Before the sword wielder could plan his next strike, the door to the dojo would quickly slide open and a servant dressed in a white kimono would enter. This would break down his training as the servants in black would lower their weapons and begin to converse with each other. Looking over towards the door with an annoyed look on his face, S. would lower his weapon as well.

Ren: "Excuse me Master Archer, but you were summoned by the head of the Archer Family. It may pertain to the fact that you have started your training 6 years ago today."

~~~End Flashback~~~

At the age of 12, S. Archer Maximo would be more than on his way to achieving greatness but this was just the beginning.

((More story to come as I establish a storyline with other RPers))
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Archer Family Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archer Family Legacy   The Archer Family Legacy EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The Archer Family Legacy
Page 1 of 1