Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Once in bloom, twice from the shadows I_vote_lcapOnce in bloom, twice from the shadows I_voting_barOnce in bloom, twice from the shadows I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Once in bloom, twice from the shadows I_vote_lcapOnce in bloom, twice from the shadows I_voting_barOnce in bloom, twice from the shadows I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Once in bloom, twice from the shadows

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Alraune Rozalyn
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Alraune Rozalyn

Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Empty
    PostSubject: Once in bloom, twice from the shadows   Once in bloom, twice from the shadows EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Name: Alraune Rozalyn
    Species: Living Construct/Une

Personality: Quiet, somewhat shy, monotonous/ Sadistic, cold blooded

Along with the arrival of Aliyah, the being known as Alraune appeared as a younger sister for the woman. She was not the true daughter of Snow Rozalyn and in truth, only Aliyah knows the real identity of this person whom almost seems like her twin. Alraune herself does not know of her own origin, only that she and Aliyah had been together for all of her life. She sees Aliyah as an older twin sister and it shows in her changing personality when around her. However, once they arrived in the world of Iris, Aliyah left Alraune, telling her to find her own path from then on. Only when Alraune had found the truth of herself would Aliyah return to her.

Though saddened by being abandoned by her sister, Alraune was happy knowing she would see her again. Alraune had never held any ambitions of her own, always following in another persons, namely her sisters, footsteps. Her initial journey led her to the library of Esperanza, in which she did some research on the world. Afterward, she traveled alone until she reached the Oriental village of the Saevitum. It was easy enough for her to find housing and even a job, yet she had made no progress towards finding out who she truly was. The thought that she was disappointing her sister brought out a new emotion in Alraune, being anger.

Prattling away playing at life was stirring darker emotions within her, awaking some powers that she knew her own sister had hidden from her. It was the first step and first clue of to who she was. With her first lead awakened, she finally decided to pursue the rest of the knowledge she was lacking...by going after her sister, wherever she might be. Aliyah was always the one in control and always the one Alraune followed. But maybe, she figured, that's what she wanted her to do. Aliyah wanted Alraune to walk next to her, not behind her. So it was with more confidence she ever had before that Alraune finally decided to become something more than just an observer.
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
    Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Once in bloom, twice from the shadows Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Once in bloom, twice from the shadows   Once in bloom, twice from the shadows EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:44 am

Approved
    Back to top Go down

Once in bloom, twice from the shadows
    Page 1 of 1