Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInside the Facility... - Page 2 I_voting_barInside the Facility... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInside the Facility... - Page 2 I_voting_barInside the Facility... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Inside the Facility...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:45 pm

the General was quick to follow, as soon as he took the first step downwards to follow Erik to the depths of the Facility/Fortress/Offices his HUD would begin to fizzles and eventually vanish from his vision. The same thing that happened to Erik was now Happening to the General, but Unlike Erik who got his "energy" from the planets, the General got his from the stars. the General would now be running off the Kydarin Crystal's Cosmic Energy directly now. He felt this, his HUD was gone, the General was growing scared, his humanity, was slipping through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kwandrivia.net/
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

It didn't take very long before Erik would come out of the stairwell and into what looked like an endless black room. In reality what he had stepped into was a very large hanger/construction bay of sorts. All around the bay were parts, explosives, rifles, holotablets, tools, shipping containers and a few old vehicles. After Erik looked over the balcony, he would command his Flame Construct to float through the air and hover in a point that lit up most of the hanger/bay. This revealed more, down below there was a massive garage door at the end, almost 22 meters high, in the centre of the room was a large sliding door on the floor that was half open, but open just enough to reveal ice below it, as if a place where a ship docked below for supply or something from the facility could drop down. Erik wasn't sure of the water was natural or not. After observing the area, Erik noticed an elevator near the middle of a catwalks, obviously this was inoperable... and because of this, Erik would leap over the balcony and drop towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:58 pm

After Erik had jumped off the balcony, the General would follow using his Verniers to slow him down before the hit the ground. After hitting the ground, the General would feel the air, as id did before begin to get colder. He would then look around as Erik had done. Upin doing so, the General would nice that the large garage door a the end, had a rather large split tearing through it, a split that had the metal around it bend outwards with claw marks that indicated something has torn itself into the area. Behind the General, after he turned around, he would see thousands of 40 mm bullets holes and the occasion melted steel holes from beam weapons as if something was shooting from beyond that gate trying to keep whatever it was from ripping it's way inside.

where the mecha is the floor lowers and split in two or 3 before revealing the tunnel/water/ice below mech is not there and if it was wouldnt look like that.
Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Ac.v.05.lg
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:10 am

The massive scar in the large steel bay door was Erik's destination, there was no point in checking the offices and other places when it was so obvious that something was inside, or beyond the clawed scar in the door. Erik, and his construct began to move forwards, and around the frozen water. Erik knew the General being the soldier type would know to protect the rear.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:12 am

the General waked with Erik and the flame construct, as he walked he would protect the area. He kept an eye out for any movement and was prepared to do what he did best if things came thier way...defend. As the General moved with the ground he took a look into the frozen water hoping nothing was down there.

Erik and the General, two allies and enemies of one another knew what each other was thinking, knew thier movements, afterall that's what knowing one another for hundreds of years does.
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:16 am

Erik proceeded towards the scared gate, he walked his usual pace, and while walking looked at a few of his surrounding again taking note of anything he could use if something went down before they got to the gate...
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:22 am

In the middle of walking towards the Gate, the General would notice Erik looking about the area, without his HUD and worried the General would also look about the area, albeit more quickly that Erik was. the General was getting paranoid, but was trying his best to hold it back and from letting it get in the way of his duty

Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:38 am

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:40 pm

[Reminder]

I now have plans for Erik, but not tG. He also ranked up on Ves, does that count here?
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:34 pm

(Rankings on Ves hold no merit on mylania)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Facility...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Ocean :: Yamada Sea :: Artemis Islands :: Blizzard Island :: Abandoned Military Facility-
Jump to: