Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie I_vote_lcapRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie I_voting_barRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie I_vote_lcapRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie I_voting_barRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:42 am

(Unfortunately the original post to this topic was lost due to the internet freezing.)

Six more of the slowly growing red cloaks took to the rooftops of the housing district within the New Terrace. They held their hands to the sky and unleashed red beams of light into the sky. When they collided, they parted the clouds and formed a red spell circle for all to see. Soon after it shattered and from the shards shot an even large red beam of light straight into the heart of the housing district.

A figure taller than any normal human rose from a kneeling position. The figure stood at no less than 15 feet tall. The figure swung its blade, clearing the cloud of dust away from its impact and stood in all its glory and might.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Guiding Fist of The New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:47 pm

After the impressive light show Matsuo would streak across the sky and land about three yards away from the group of invaders. After he landed a small gust of wind would blew the dust and minor debris from around him. He would then be seen standing from a crouching position.

Hey. Nice show, but I need to ask you all to leave. This is the housing for the warriors if the Terrace.

He then looked up at the giant that was summoned. Being about 5'5", give our take a couple inches, he had a ways to look up before he saw the top of the creature.

I'm gonna need you to back up some so you don't hurt your neck looking down at me.

As he spoke he would motion his arms for it to back up some. He would smirk at his own joke for a sec as he enjoyed being done what of a smartass.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 am

The six figures made no response to Matsuo. They simply disappeared from the area as Matsuo taunted them. The big Valkyrie didn't glance at Matsuo a single time before swiping it's large weapon and destroying one of the buildings next to it. Dozens of people within would be instantly killed. Only from the sounds of destruction would anyone know that something was amiss as no announcement or siren went off to alert the people of the dangers.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:48 pm

As the building was crushed there would be no casualties due to the buildings being vacant. Slade had no army, and the special forces were off on a diplomatic mission.

Just great. another mess for me to clean up. This is becoming a nuisance.

Matsuo would shake his head as he thought about Slade getting on his case. And with the major light show, giant spell circle in the sky, and the fifteen foot tall creature landing and causing damage it would only be a matter of time before he was to notice.

Can you just leave? My boss will be here in a little bit because of your noisy entrance and i'm sure you don't wanna get wrecked, so please can you just leave?
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:42 pm

(Do not make up bullshit reasons about there being no casualties in a situation like this. It shows poor sportsmanship.)

The Red Valkyrie once more seemed to ignore Matsuo, almost as if he weren't there to begin with. With great flexibility and grace for her gigantic size, she performed a backflip, clearing over forty feet in a single bound before landing in a crouch position and spinning once, her blade glistening as it cleaved through even more buildings of civilian households, in which there would no doubt be people inside and unaware. Three more buildings would begin to fall from the clean cuts before exploding in a white light. The Red Valkyrie would make a single hand sign as she began to gather energy about her body and around her blade.

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:56 am

(Its not bullshit if there's no one there. Also if you feel that civilian housing should be that close to to military housing then you are mistaken. Poor sportsmanship is trying to say how no alarm was sent out when you cause a "a red spell circle for all to see." and expect no one to see it because there was no alarm.)

As the giant did its aerial leap backwards Matsuo could tell that his voice was falling upon deaf ears. As it landed it would see that Matsuo had closed the gap between them. Using his Soru he would appear directly in front of the creatures face sending a fierce kick towards the creatures head.

Apparently you don't like to listen.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Matsuo's kick would make impact with the creature, yet it would show no sign of even knowing he was there once again. Instead of acknowledging him, she instead continued to draw energy into her blade. The blade itself was starting to whine with energy.
Back to top Go down
Maya Ayanagi
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Maya Ayanagi

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 am

After heeding Slade's orders to go find out about the disturbance in the village, Maya would be honestly surprised at the size of the woman. She wasn't huge by any means, seeming about two stories tall, but she was big enough. Maya only needed to observe her for a few seconds before knowing that this was not the time to call for a trigger. The creature did interest her, but while there were lives at stake, she needed to get the job done as quick as possible.

She hadn't really paid attention to the fact that Matsuo was already there fighting the woman, not finding him interesting in the least. Instead, she focused on the monster by leaping high into the air as she charged her blade and twirling several times. Her silkiron tassels on her wrist and waist began to expand before Maya corrected her self in the air. With a charge of electricity, Maya sent her tassels down towards the Valkyrie to wrap her hands and pull them apart. They would send small jolts of electricity into the woman as well. The last two tassels stabbed into the building she had jumped from, pulling her back. Anyone could tell she was about to perform a sling shot with her own body.
Back to top Go down
Saruwatari Hayato

Saruwatari Hayato

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 am

Saru appeared atop one of the many buildings of the New Terrace village. The man had observed the violent ways of the Valkyrie and decide that with Maya's opening sequence, now was a better time than any, to act. He wasn't at all phased by the size or viciousness of the angelic-being. He knew something far worse with wings that was even larger than she. The man closed his eyes and immediately, the scent of cherry blossoms filled the air. Not a moment after, a large array of cherry blossoms (around 300 petals or so) flew on gentle, yet fierce winds. They aimed to cover the head of the Valkyrie and tried to cover her eyes and neck mainly, while trying to fill in her ears and nose. Due to how restrained she was, she would have almost no sort of comeback to the sudden appearance of the petals.

Should the petals be successful in infiltrating and gathering onto the specified parts of the Valkyrie, they'd glow a light pink color and symbolize that they had adhered themselves onto the giant woman. Saruwatari would appear on the building once more, in the middle of sheathing his blade. When the guard of the blade clicked with the sheath, depending on how many petals were successful, there'd be a barrage of slashes that equaled the number of petals that covered the Valkyrie.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:05 am

Slade would stop short of the main battle in order to watch and measure the skills of Hayato and Maya in action. Slade would notice how Maya had manipulated the threads of her very clothes, and how Matsuo's attack had little to no effect on the attacking monster.

Interesting she manipulates her clothes while fighting.

He then noticed the scent of cherry blossoms as Hayato prepared his attack. A small flurry of cherry blossoms would then cover the field. As matsuo landed Slade would levitate the portion of land his apprentice was standing on, and moved it away from the battle and directly to him.

Apparently you aren't meant to fight this battle. Watch the fight though. We may have some new blood to train.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:02 pm

After his kick apparently had no effect Matsuo would rebound off the creature's face. Sliding across the ground he would see the Valkyrie being bound by another fighter and a storm of flower petals covered the monsters face.

Sweet. I have back up for once.

Standing up he would begin focusing spiritual energy to his right index finger, but before he cold fully prep the attack he would feel the ground shift from below him as a small partition of land would carry him from the battle towards Slade.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie Empty

Back to top Go down

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Valkyrie
Page 1 of 1