Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 I_voting_barUnrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 I_voting_barUnrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:33 pm

"Uh...thanks." Gin said as the snot bubble held out the documents. Magical or not, that was pretty disgusting. Using static, Gin would electrify the documents and levitate them out with magnetism. He would look to see Marcy and Nia still talking and smile. He'd leave them be for now, deciding it better to let Marcy find her first true friend outside of himself in this new world. Silently, he would leave from the Librarium and head towards Esperanza Castle.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:54 pm

"I would have ran away from my family, with my lover in tow. I don't think I could raise a harmful hand towards my family..."

-Marcelle admitted and thought about what would happen if she actually found a lover, that Gintama didn't approve of. How would he react if she ran off with that lover and left him as he were. The thought depressed her and she didn't want to think much of it. Out of habit, she shook her head out and focused on the next question Nia pitched to her.-

"I actually am! How could you tell?"

-Marcy asked, but soon opened her mouth to show Nia her fangs, which she licked in a seductive manner without really meaning to. Nia figured that because vampires were involved in a lot of romance novels, that Marcelle herself had been in similar situations. She lowered her gaze and smiled softly.-

"Ah... Well, tis true that there are a lot of romance novels with vampires, but in my personal experience, I've never had the luxury of having my feelings reciprocated."

-She said in a soft tone and thought about her incestuous feelings for her own brother. They kissed and bit each other's necks on occasion, but didn't know how Gintama actually felt when both of them performed these acts. Marcelle quickly shot her gaze back up to Nia and shot her a quick smile.-

"Oh! Forgive me for being so dreaded so suddenly!"
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:42 am

Nia felt that even if the lovers ran, they would be chased by their family anyway. It was circumstantial though, and she kept the comment to herself. Nia silently listened to Marcy without realizing that she had been drawing closer and closer, opening up as she did so. Her arms were slowly bobbing at her sides as she listened to Marcy with all the enthusiasm of one her physical age. When Marcy showed her fangs, Nia was literally standing right under her, her eyes shining with excitement though her face was still blank. She blushed a bit at Marcy's tongue sliding over her fangs and resisted the urge to take her tongue in her mouth.

"But...your feelings seem to be reciprocated by your brother. He held you like I've wanted to be held by a lover. He kissed you so sensually. I could feel the back of your neck tingling from here." Nia spoke those words as she touched the back of her neck.

With the way Gin and Marcy acted, she had figured they were already lovers. But then again, a lot of the vampire novels she had read were far more intimate than what the two had shown. She wondered if love for them had to go deeper than what they had shown.

"Maybe you're looking past the love that's already there." Nia offered, wondering the same with herself.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:04 am

-Marcelle watched as Nia closed the distance between the two. She didn't tense up this time around and welcomed the closeness the small girl offered. Marcy smiled more and resisted her own urge to wrap her arms around Nia and embrace her closely. She noticed the blush on Nia's pale cheeks and found her own face had began to blush again.

She thought about the point Nia brought up about how Gintama may have reciprocated her feelings. However, a shred of doubt invaded Marcelle's mind. The vampire believed if that were true, they'd have shared more intimate moments in their alone time. She wasn't about the idea, nonetheless, and felt as though Nia was right in some way. Though, her expressions of the possible feelings Marcelle might of felt, made her blush a bit more.-

"Y-You felt all of that...? I didn't know the way how we held each other was sensual, I just thought he didn't want me to be left out in the conversation. Hmm..."

-Marcelle looked Nia up and down while she was close as she were. She saw the cuteness up close and couldn't help but softly stroke Nia's hair to feel how soft it were. Marcy's urges slowly crept up on her. She wanted to wrap her arm around her waist and pull her in close for a big, warm hug.-
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:24 am

Nia held a deadpan expression at Marcy. "Your brother loves you. More than you know." Nia answered, not knowing why she knew for sure either. Even saying those words felt weird to her and she felt as if another power had responded to her words, not too far away. It was beyond her own yet similar so she simply thought it was Kaitlyn and dismissed it.

By this point Nia had become completely comfortable with Marcy. There was still a small bout of awkwardness but it was slowly disappearing too. Nia would put her hands behind her back and look into Marcy's eyes.

"I...can be your lover too. If you think Gin isn't reciprocating completely, I can feel the gap he leaves. You can show me what a lover is supposed to be."

Nia's throat began to hurt. She had never spoken so much to anyone other than her mother and sister, as far as she could remember. She grimaced and rubbed her throat, only then realizing what she had said. She wanted to be Gin's lover too, and hoped she didn't sound as if she was taking Nia away from him.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:37 am

-Marcelle blinked at the certainty of Nia's words. She felt a pit develop in her stomach and she wondered if all this time she had been greedy with the amount of love Gintama had been really giving her. She looked down and away from Nia's eyes in a small moment shame. However, Nia's bold words struck the heart-strings of Marcelle's heart and she felt it skip a bit. Her face flushed a deep red.-

"I-I am... I don't think I can show that. The only experience I have is from books and my own loneliness... I'm... S-Shy!"

-She blurted out, much to her embarrassment. Marcy felt herself grow even more flustered. All of these words, emotions, and thoughts going through her at once wasn't something she was ever prepared for, no matter how many books she read. That was when she locked eyes with Nia again. Her own eyes glowed with a sudden, mystifying, blood-red glow.-
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:51 am

Her eyes widened when Marcy admitted to being shy. Nia blushed just as much and looked down with a small smile. Floating a little off the ground, Nia placed a hand on Marcy's head and patted her for a second. "I don't know what it really is to be a lover either. So...let's find out together."

Nia gently stroked Marcy's cheek before slowly leaning forward, her eyes lidded. Her lips neared Marcy's again, this time with her own intent. A small 'chuuu' could be heard from Nia.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:00 am

-Marcelle gave a small smile and enjoyed the feeling of having her head patted by Nia. She declared that since both of them were inexperienced, they might as well learn with each other. Marcy nodded to this and cuddled closely to Nia's hand, as she used it to stroke her creamy, smooth skin.-

"Yes, let's..."

-She said softly and closed her own eyes. Marcelle leaned forward and pressed her lips against Nia's. Her own emotions swirled back and forth between her heart and mind, sending signals of lust, love, and happiness between the two. Out of instinct, Marcy slowly wrapped her arms around the waist of her lover, a feeling she had thought she would never feel for a long time.-
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:33 am

The touch of Marcy's lips sent a shiver down Nia's spine. The heat from before welled inside of her, eating up the emotions Marcy was sending of lust, love and happiness. The fear of the unknown Nia felt melted away into the sheer love and happiness. She had never felt anything like this before and the feeling building in her stomach was accepted. Nia wrapped her own arms around Marcy's neck and deepened the kiss. She moaned out, her eyes scrunching with tears. She didn't want to let go. It felt as if she let go, she would lose her.

Unbeknownst to them, a phoenix had curled around them both, holding them within its fiery embrace. It hid them from view, almost placing them within their own little world.

"Marcy..." Nia whispered out as she ended the kiss. "Lost souls need not wander into the depths of hell alone. Together, even the damned can forge a silver path into the troughs of heaven." The words left Nia's lips, but seemed to echo from all around them. She blushed afterwards and leaned her head on Marcy's shoulder. "That sounds familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:59 am

-Marcelle found herself taking in all of the emotion shared by the two, due to the kiss. They were truly a couple meant to be. Nia deepened the kiss and Marcelle felt herself opening her mouth just a bit more, to slide her tongue into Nia's own mouth. A bold move for the two who just met and confirmed their feelings for each other, but Marcelle couldn't help it. Not only that, but she felt and heard the moan from Nia. That alone made her hold Nia tighter.

Their kiss finished and even though it was deep, passionate, and long, Marcelle wanted more. However, just looking into the fantastic eyes of her lover, was enough to quell the feelings. She could wait for more.

When they had finished, Nia uttered her name softly and spoke out an epitaph of some sort. The familiarity Nia spoke of was a bit lost on the vampire, but she would be lying to herself, if she denied any form of familiarity to the proverb.-

"..."

-Silence, at first.-

"Such beautiful words... Does this mean you'll stay with me? Because, I know I'll stay with you and be the memory that you'll never lose..."

-Marcelle said confidently.-
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:23 am

Nia held onto Marcy tighter and nodded her head on her shoulder. "Forever and always." She responded. Almost as if a barrier were broken, the uneasiness and awkwardness Nia felt completely melted away. Marcy was now part of her and nothing would change that.

She stayed within Marcy's embrace for a while longer, initiating small kisses and exploring her new loves mouth, however, something finally struck her. She leaned back once more and looked around.

"Where's Gin?"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:22 pm

-Marcy smiled at the sweet words from her love and continued to hold her close. She experienced feelings and actions she had only read in books and in some small instances, felt them from Gintama. However, with Nia, everything just felt so romantic and dare she say forbidden? The thought excited her and each time a kiss was initiated by Nia, Marcelle didn't fail to make it just as passionate as the last.

However, Marcelle snapped back into spacial awareness once Nia mentioned that Gin had been missing the entire time. Marcy looked around and furrowed her brow a bit. She had hoped that he didn't go off too far, but she did have the urge to go and look for him.-

"Big brother is strong and everything, but he should have at least said something... We should go look for him, love. Maybe he went ahead with the mission?"

-She had a hunch and it was more than likely correct, given the circumstances on how enigmatic her brother could be at times.-
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:32 pm

The smaller girl seemed to perk up at the mention of a mission. "I shall join you and Gin on this mission."

A small amount of drool fell from Nia's mouth as she thought of getting more money. She would have a small smile before taking Marcy's hand and deciding to find out where the elusive male vampire had run off too. She swiftly approached the counter where Alisa was most likely still sleeping and cocked her head to the side at the woman.

"..."

She had nothing. What was she supposed to do here?
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:46 pm

"You are very much welcomed to, Nia."

-Marcy said happily, but was soon dragged along by Nia. They ended up at the reception desk where the sleeping Alisa was. Marcelle noticed that there were a lot of books and paper material on the librarian, as she seemed to sleep just as peaceful as anyone being in a bed.-

"She was the one who Gintama spoke to earlier before I ran off... Maybe she knows something about the mission?"

-She asked out loud, but decided to test the theory out for herself.-

"Um, excuse me, did you see my older brother walk out of here. We came for the mission, but got distracted sometime in-between asking you then and now. You can't miss him, he has white hair and really nice eyes!"

-Marcelle explained to the best of her abilities.-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:49 pm

The snot bubble that was Alisa's magic came out of her nose. The bubble had a smile on its face and nodded happily towards Marcy's question concerning her brother.

"Yes, yes! I gave him all the documents needed to meet Relius over in Esperanza Castle. He didn't leave out too long ago, so you two should be able to catch up with him. Good luck to you both and don't get killed!"

She said, after she repeated the same advice she gave to Gintama. The bubble remained in the presence of Nia and Marcelle if further questions were necessary, if not, it'd retreat back into the confines of its master's nose.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

As the bubble waited for an answer, Nia's eyes would become lines as she stared at it, making a small 'gii' noise repeatedly. (Gii is the Japanese sound effect for 'stare' or 'glare'.) Her eyes were lines and her brow scrunched just a bit with her blank face. Then all of a sudden she would hold up a small lighter sized flame on her finger to pop the bubble.

She would turn, grab Marcy's hand again and practically skip out of the Librarium towards Esperanza Castle.

(Marcy can post next.)

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1   Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unrequited Knowledge/Rare Finding Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2