Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Making the entrance Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Making the entrance Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Making the entrance Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Making the entrance Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Making the entrance Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Making the entrance Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Making the entrance Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Making the entrance Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Making the entrance Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Making the entrance Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Making the entrance Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Making the entrance Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Making the entrance Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Making the entrance Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Making the entrance Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Making the entrance I_vote_lcapMaking the entrance I_voting_barMaking the entrance I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Making the entrance I_vote_lcapMaking the entrance I_voting_barMaking the entrance I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Making the entrance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruxio
The Enraged Soul
Cruxio

Making the entrance Empty
PostSubject: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 pm

°°° A jet-plane, just outside of The Dominacion Mortelle territory speeds in, taking it distance by long awaited distance.

Meanwhile... Cruxio, The Seventh Prince Of Rage, sat in a chair, drunk from a bottle of liquor which sat empty on the table. A woman just so happened to be stripping on it. So sexy and seductive were her movements. It ached him not to reach up and take her blood into him at this very moment. He enjoyed this life, and it would never stop for him, unless he found something else to bid his time with.

This, however.... Would have to do in the meantime. Cruxio began to give in to the seductive pole dancing, slowly grabbing the woman, slithered his body around her with his presence. That was before he sunk his teeth into her neck, taking in a bit of her essence into himself. He passionately continued to take her deeper and deeper into the void of life.

He was on his way right now to The Domination Mortelle Region, a place he had worked with his two brothers, Syn and Blake, to create one of the best-undercover night club. This night club was one of the best; We've got girls, we've got drugs, and... Happy Endings. That's the worst slogan, right? Anyway, yeah. We were on the way... °°°
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:53 pm

" Hey, thanks Sully. Keep 'em coming. "

++
I said, through a whole different outfit, desguised as an old man armed up from the sole of his foot, and the tip of his neck. He was wearing a rather complex, new invention up under a dingy hoodie, and some rather baggy khakis. He looked a wreck right now, but this was his night cover outfit, the outfit he used to blend in with civilization not as The Detective of this city, but a humble old man who just happens to like to have a drink every now and again. He had the perfect cover.

Jaden even had a street name; A whole new identity.
++

" Jaido, what was that you wanted again? "

++ The bar tender asked through an open window on the streets corner of May and Wheelers. The people swarmed the streets on this black night. The moon wasn't exactly powerful, which meant even less for the energy within the world, Jaden thought. He was a spiritual person every now and then. This time especially with the only illumination being emitted, was from distant street lights. You could probably see why Jaden was here. This place, would be the heart of the situation that if something were to happen, it would happen here. ++

" Jack Daniels. "
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:22 am

As the plane rocketed through the sky, smoke would begin to come from the air nozzles above each seat. Usually this would alarm the passengers, but knowing Cruxio, he would await to see what unfolded.

As the smoke came out, it would seemingly form a man like shape and suddenly, Synapsys would be sitting across from Cruxio with his fingers intertwined with each other. He looked him in the eyes as he gestured for an attendant to bring him a whisky. Moments later, a blonde bimbo would come by in a skimpy outfit and set a crystal cup of whisky on the oak table that was besides him. The glass had three ice cubes in it and it was topped off. She would wait for more instructions from Syn or Cruxio.

"Damn fine taste in attendants. The absolute sexiest women are always working for you..."
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:59 am

Walking down a dimly lit alley on May, Kimono would be looking down at the slip of paper wrinkled in his left hand with the address of Synapsys' club. Questionably, he would wander down the dark corridor and come to the expanse that was the street.  Kimono took a look around and saw a strangely looking old man outside of a lit building.

=Hello! Can you help me find this address?=

Kimono would study the man and feel a strange emotion come over him. He couldn't put his finger on it but there was something off about this guy.
Back to top Go down
Cruxio
The Enraged Soul
Cruxio

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:53 pm

``` Cruxio continued to take in the strip pole dancers blood for a few more moments before he relaxed his jaw, retracting his fangs into his gums. His expression was blank, wide jawed. He straightened up, wiping his mouth of the blood before smacking his lips quietly. With one gulp, he swallowed every trace of blood into his stomach. Blood, was sacred. Cruxio knew that, which is why when he fed, he did it without killing. Without taking the life of one, but don't get him misunderstood. There was this small spiritual vein within him which always hungered for a little more. Every time he feeds, Cruxio wants to desperately give in to the bloodlust, but he has come too far to go back down that road.

The stripper got up, gently and nonchalantly removing Cruxio's firm hand from her goodies, before traversing the Jet (Plane) to the Pilot's Cockpit. As she opened the door, the sound of the pilot's voice crept out.

Pilot: "We're right beside the Magnetic Nexus. We've got about 30-45 minutes before we get to The Land Of The Light."

Cruxio stood up, heading over to the window. His eyes were met with a side of the Grand Dominion that he'd never seen before. This side widened Cruxio's conscious indefinitely. Cruxio could feel the power here, and here it was... ```

"Thats perfect... Make double sure you align us so that we don't have much work to do once we've dropped..."

``` Cruxio walked back over to where Synapses sat. He could here Syn, but Cruxio's mind was thinking of several plots. ```

"You know there is energy just sitting there right? Also, are you ready to go? We'll leave the strippers to the Pilot. We've gotta go."
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:25 pm

All of a sudden, Synapsys would suddenly get really pissed off. Downing his drink in one gulp, Syn would stand to his feet. And push the hair from his face. It always was like Cruxio to cut Syn off right before the fun began. Truth be told, he was jealous of the pilot.

"Man, FUCK YOU! So you get to eat and then once the platter is put in front of me we gotta bounce..? I see how it is, man."

Walking to Cruxio who was standing near one of the exits, Synapsys would look him in the face for a minute before changing his attention from his brother to the sealed door they were both near. With one forceful kick, Synapsys would easily launch the entire door off of the plane. Hair blowing all around, Synapsys would look at Cruxio once more before falling backwards out of the plane.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:37 am

++ Jaden had long since received his drink, drank it, and ordered about three more. Yes, he was on duty. He also was the sheriff. Which meant, he could do whatever the hell he pleased. Any naysayers, or downlookers, never got any type of points in Jaden's day whether he let them know that, or not. He could care less what others thought of him, all besides Crystal. But, thats another story, for another time.

Jaden was just coolin, scoping out the crowds which littered the streets. His body was slumping lazily atop of a bar stool. His right heel of his boot, simply etched into the ground as he stared toward the the club known as Exotica. - That was when Jaden noticed some man enter his field of perception. He was a rather young guy, but, the way he moved, showed that his conscious was on a higher plane entirely. On closer inspection, Jaden noticed that the man's skin was literally shuddering. It gave Jaden the inclination that this guy was not human. He soon also realized that the man wore the same Jounin tag that Ken wore some time ago.
Where the hell does he keep em? (Shadow) ++

" Nope. Dude, in all honesty, I'm new here just like you. Just having a drink, you want one? "

++
Jaden asked, lifting his foot which was planted to land it on the legs of the stool. With a subtle push, he turned his body to face the bartender, flashing a smile. His head turned, looking to the man. ++

" How about it? "
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:29 am

Kimono was slightly irritated by the news that the man couldn't help him with his search. His face however, showed no inclination to his true emotions he would put on a smile as he looked to Jayden.

=Sorry, I don't like to voluntarily ingest poison. It is bad for your body.=

Kimono nonetheless would take a seat beside Jayden signal to the bartender he was looking to order. The man walked over after handling a few stragling customers, and simply looked up at Kimono with his eyebrows lifted as if expecting something.

=...oh! Sorry do you think I could have a talk glass of your finest milk?=

Kimono would look back to Jayden as the bartender filled his cup.

=So if your new here, then why is it that you seem so relaxed in this environment? I realize you may be slightly intoxicated but you seem at home here.=

Kimono look over the man again and read his DNA make up. To his astonishment this man couldn't be a day over 35 his biochemistry and molecular makeup was in such a pristine condition that there was no way he was truly the age he shown on the exterior. Kimono's curiosity would increase further as the situation progressed. This would be interesting to see how the day played out.
Back to top Go down
Cruxio
The Enraged Soul
Cruxio

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:57 am

*** Above the parlay that was taking place for the Grand Opening of Exotica... This was a new venue, which would be accessible very, very soon.

Cruxio lifted his hand, guiding it through his hair. His eyes were fixed on the woman he just fed on. She was crossing the plane to get back to the seat she felt comfortable in. As their eyes locked again, Cruxio flashed his tongue and his fangs before turning, heading toward the door which had every piece of fabric in the room flowing towards it.

As he neared the door, he let the wind take him into its clutches. Out and down into the live and perceptive descent. Cruxio took note of the crowd that sat idle at the door of the Exotica Club. It was on the corner of "Happy Endings" Parkway. The air was crisp, cold. a temperature that made Cruxio feel oddly... At home.

Cruxio: "Well, then Synapsys... Should we give these people a show...?"

Cruxio's body was hoisted upright, as red, smoking chakra began to seep through his soul. They were nearing the bottom, straight down into the middle of the club. With so much momentum, you would thing that the thrilling jump from the plane could have been their last, but have faith, or not.

As Cruxio touched down, he landed soft and gracious with a soft plume of smoking chakra streaming from his body. he stood quickly, gathering his thoughts. ***
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 am

As the two made their descent onto and into the club, it would be easily noticeable that they were alike but different simultaneously. Falling through the same hole that his brother Cruxio had made slightly before him, Synapsys would seemingly defy gravity by levitating before hitting the ground before allowing himself to drop onto the floor from a much smaller distance. Looking over the crowd, he would smile before bowing slightly to them. Throughout the many years he has lived, Synapsys would continue to find himself drawn or tethered to certain human vices and politics again and again, generation after generation. Looking towards the bar with a slight glimmer in his eyes, Synapsys would swallow his saliva as if he was suppressing a thirst of some kind.

"Why of course, brother!"

Snapping his fingers and making obvious eye contact towards the DJ, moments later some heavy bass rave music and Lazer lights would begin to echo and beam throughout the entire room. Smiling out of the corner of his mouth, Synapsys would open his palms and face them towards the ceiling while extending his arms. As he did this, an intoxicating purple haze would begin to pour out of his sleeves and hands. Once inhaled, induces a high greater than smoking 20 blunts of Chronic Kush by yourself in under 20 minutes. That, my dear, is a whole blunt a minute. He couldn't help but think to himself what it feels like to be under the influence from his own intoxication magic because he was immune. Rolling his eyes, Synapsys would look over towards Cruxio and give him a look that easily said "How's this for a party starter..?"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

" Poison...? This place? "

++
Jaden shifted around in his bar stool and peered at the man through his glass in an peculiarly playful way. As he put his glass down, he gave it a small swat toward the bartender with a small glare before parting his lips to speak furthermore. ++

" Man, this stuff barely even touches the soul anymore... "

++
Jaden's sphere of awareness gained notice as his body woke up to his surroundings. There was a slight gleam in the corner of his eye as he glanced over the people of the City of the Forgotten. ++

" ... That's merely because I don't fear much out here. Why... Do you make it a habit of involving yourself in places which make you uncomfortable? "

++
The man's speculation was spot on. These days, Jaden could remember the very days that he was just cracking the surface of age 17.

This caused him to think about the Kusanagi family and what the hell they had going on right now. He wouldn't mind getting to stretch his capabilities with that lot again. But, that would have to wait until Jaden was finished with his findings on a new mission he had taken on...
++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the entrance   Making the entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Making the entrance
Page 1 of 1