Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior I_vote_lcapRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior I_voting_barRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior I_vote_lcapRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior I_voting_barRTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior

Go down 
+3
Turbo
Dente Wolfheart
Wheel of Fate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Empty
PostSubject: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 am

Regardless of the powerful powers felt all about the Urbe Saevitum at the moment, those who just didn't care or were that confident in their abilities began the first true mission of terror.

How they got in without detection along with how they were able to hide themselves so well would remain an enigma for now. Civilians were seem to move in slow motion as they began to emerge as if from heat waves in the air. Flickering into existence, two would become four and then six.

Red cloaks would begin to wave in the wind as the group stood in a circle directly in front of the café on the busy and crowded street.

Though some people slowed and looked at the spectacle, others just ignored it and pegged it as another ninja or magician thing. That peace was sorely misplaced. This would not be like the attempted strike against the Black Flag Tavern.

The six cloaked figures slammed their hands down where they stood and a large summoning circle appeared beneath them. In an explosion of smoke, the entire area would be engulfed and shrouded. After a moment, it began to clear. The six red cloaked people were gone. In their place stood gigantic suit of armor wielding a blade bigger than any human body.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:19 am

Everything happened so fast, so sudden and it successfully disrupted the peace. The Urbe Saevitum was paid by visitors in the form of a large, suit of armor, that wielded a large blade. At first, many thought of it as nothing but a light show, but soon enough, the amount of dread and killing intent from the large armor caused some people to go on edge. A lot of the people started to hurry out of there and a lot of the kittens who were out trying to get customers ran, to hide behind other buildings, or objects.

Those who were inside the cafe looked in shock at the large suit of armor. Inside, however, Asahika, the co-manager of the Milk Lover's Cafe ran away from the windows and went to the backroom. She flung the door open and inside, was Adam Inaki, the owner of the entire cafe.

"Adam! There's something going on outside and I do not like it one bit! We have to alert the Kage!" Asahika panicked as she looked towards the black haired man.

"Hm. Make announcement to all the kittens to take cover and stay inside buildings. I'll get a message over to Dente." He said as calmly as possible. He watched as Asahika ran out and went to make an announcement over the personal PA system, that was set up to announce messages within a mile radius.

"All civilians and employees of the Milk Lover's Cafe, quickly take cover within the cafe or other buildings! There is an anomalous entity within the village, that poses ill-intent!" She announced and her words were at first second guessed and doubted, but the others who started to quickly make their way out the way, started to run at this point.

Meanwhile, back in the backroom, Adam was speaking with Dente by using a communicative earpiece.

"Yo, Mr. Kage, we have a problem." Adam said on the other line.

"Oh? What's going on, Adam?" Dente asked quizzically.

"There's apparently a large body of armor that's terrorizing the people outside the cafe. Think you can look into it?" Adam placed the importance and severity of the situation in his tone.

"Hm, so that ill feeling in the movements of the earth wasn't just a case of healthy paranoia. I'll have some of the local guards and ninja look into it. Speaking of which..." Dente paused for a moment. "Don't worry, Adam, I'll have people on it." He concluded, thinking of sending in Annabelle and Vermillion onto the scene.

To do this, Dente put down the earpiece and quickly made his way to the war room. His usually complacent and calm face, was now replaced with a furrowed brow. Dente leaned over on the table and placed his hand onto it's edge. He started to cause large vibrations in it, which were then sent into the ground of the kage's office. When he did this, he caused the vibrations to grow more and more, eventually until it hit village wide. The ground around all the people inside, would be able to see the ground look watery.

"Civilians of Urbe Saevitum! This is your kage, Dente Wolfheart making a serious announcement. I want everyone to take cover immediately within the closet building and stay inside. There is a terror near the Milk Lover's Cafe and I want everybody to stay away from the area, until further notice. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill!" He warned and hoped that the civilians would heed his message quickly, before anything terrible happened. "Annabelle and Vermillion, I need you two to head over to that area immediately and assess the situation. All other guardsmen, shinobi and magician, go and assist them. We will not let this get out of hand!" Dente commanded and his voice boomed with authority. He was not pleased.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:54 am

As the Urbe Saevitum prepared to take up arms, the suit of armor creature reared back its arm and slashed downwards, cutting through the ground with a wave of wind and destroying some random building about 100 meters away. Many people had been hit by the blade of wind as they attempted to escape the creature, but the swift actions to alert the town to what was going on let many people get away unharmed. However, several fatalities had occurred and one could only guess it would get worse from there.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 am

+Turbo was attentive as he heard the announcement made by the kage. Not only that, but the screams and panicked runs of the civilians of the village, alerted Turbo that the situation in the village had become sour. Turbo quickly shot a worried glace toward Kaitlyn and knew they had to do something.+

"You hear that? The village is in trouble. We should go help out!"

+Turbo didn't know what it was, but something inside of him urged his being forward. He had to help save some of the people and the village, considering he and Kaitlyn made a mess of it earlier. The boy got ready to head off. His skates revved up and a small cloud of dust started to kick up from under his wheels. Before he could dash out of there, he suddenly felt several powers all converging to their location. One of them was harsh and seemed to root him in place. This energy was different from Dente's. The other belonged to one akin to that of Kaitlyn's, but had a different air to it. Though Turbo couldn't place his finger on it, he felt certain that whatever trouble that was occurring in the village was heading towards them.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:30 am

They wouldn't have even needed to hear the siren as the summon of the suit of armor was close enough for them to see it. Kaitlyn hesitated when Turbo said they should go help out. She wasn't sure if she were strong enough to help out. Everything she thought she knew was being tested. But then again, she was beating herself up over one fuck up. Maybe if she did well in helping out against the suit of armor, she knew she would have just been overthinking things.

Before she could move on to help, though, two distinct powers heading straight for them at an alarming rate took her breath away. She paused and looked around, unable to move from pure fear of whatever was coming. Even her Embodiment wasn't strong enough to take the fear away enough for her to move.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Magistra Iram :::: Reiji-Archnin
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Vermillion's essence would appear before Kaitlyn and Turbo in an instant, her slightly taller visage staring down on the Kusanagi girl. However, there was no smile or warmth in her gaze. It held Kaitlyn's for only a moment before shifting to her right, in the direction the commotion had come from. The annoyance was clear on Vermillion's face, and one would be pressed to believe she were debating whether or not it were worth her time to heed Annabelle's call and Dente's announcement.

Gazing back down onto the frightened girl again, Vermillion huffed and decided it best to perform in her duties as an Archnin. She had people to protect, unfortunately, and letting more people die than necessary would make her seem incompetent. Besides, she could feel another phoenix approaching, with the full intent of attempting to harm her. She had not time for that and instead fluttered away in a cluster of bats towards the creature attacking the village.

"You have impeccable timing. For the callous act of encroaching upon my leisure time, I sentence you to death." Vermillion called with frozen words. She was upset, obviously, and would waste no time in making her Magnus Revolvers appear before floating high above the armored creature. Charging a powerful shot in each gun, Vermillion aimed to get rid of the nuisance in one go, firing her weapons with reckless abandon of the city below. She had already seen the people evacuate for the most part, so her attack would only kill about a dozen or so by standers.

Last edited by Vermillion on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:19 am

Annabelle was one of the first few on the scene. She didn't take the time to gawk at the destruction the large, armored automaton wrought. She only took the time to ready several dozen knives by her side. They all fanned out into several wings of knives and she jumped into the air. With quick, precise throws, Annabelle aimed to sever the wrist of the hand that held the beast's sword and shred through its knees, in order to topple it.

In the time that followed Dente, peered at the image of the village showed to him through the war table. The fact that a village was destroyed, along with the deaths of several people who hid out in them, Dente's heart hardened and sank. Steam billowed out his nose and now that he was able to assess the destructive purpose of the suit of armor, he knew what his next move was.

Dente focused and centered his ki to his core. After doing so, he brought his fist as high as he could into the air, before he brought it down with enough force to cause a great, village-wide earthquake. His energies coursed through the ground and dug deep beneath the planet. He called upon the aid of the planet, it's hardest minerals, to surface up and envelop the buildings in their material. This would provide all buildings with a powerful, thick shell of diamond material that was coated in Dente's own energy. All of the civilians were essentially safe at this point, but he took it a step further and cried out once more. His cry shook the earth around all the buildings and they began to safely sink underground, where they'd be protected even further from any sort of attack.

The village scenery at this point was empty and now it was nothing but Vermillion, Annabelle, and the other shinobi within, to fight the beast head on. Dente, found that he used a lot of ki and it nearly left him completely exhausted. He took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from his brow, returning to the image of the fight and seeing what results the rest of them could drum up.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Reiji Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Reiji would have made it to the group just as Vermillion moved away from Kaitlyn and towards the threat. Reiji's speed would cause him to skid over the ground as his burning wings burst into ash on his back. His back was to Kaitlyn and Turbo as he faced the large monster that was now being attacked by a nekoknown woman and the vampire matriarch he had sensed. Part of him was glad the woman had diverted her attention, seeing as he knew for a fact that she could kill him without batting an eye. The other part of him realized the woman was most likely a resident of the village and probably held no ill intent towards his younger sister...

Scratch that, she had just unleashed a powerful attack that would most likely kill them all for being so close anyway.

"Bitch is as crazy as mom." Reiji called as he quickly turned and made his wings expand once more to cover himself, Kaitlyn, and Turbo from the explosion that was sure to come. He moved them all close and huddled together as he grit his teeth and prepared for impact. However, he kept his gaze diverted from Kaitlyn's, knowing she was already wondering who he was and why did he feel exactly like herself and Nia. She would most likely be able to put two and two together and realize they were related somehow which would lead to a bunch of questions Reiji wasn't ready to answer.

"Before anything else, if we survive this, we need to take that thing out." He would say in advance to postpone any questions from either of the teens.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:54 pm

The Red Warrior would attempt one more swing before the walls of terra began to cover the buildings. Its blade would strike partially through one of the rising walls of earth, showing very little resistance in terms of chakra against it. It would breach the building but not deal nearly as much damage as it would have without the defense. The entire village began to sink underground, however, the one building the Red Warrior had struck would not go anywhere.

As this was happening Annabelle's attacks would bounce harmlessly off of the creature as if they had simply been rain drops on a car. Even worse, Vermillion's powerful charged blast would fade away as soon as they made contact with the creature, as if it had never fired to begin with. The creature made no indication of even noticing the two woman.

However, it forsake the building next to it as well, and in turn faced the dome of fire that emitted from Reiji. The three genin within took the monsters full attention and it held its large blade with both hands before beginning to channel some type of energy within it.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:39 pm

+So many things were occurring at once and it was making Turbo a bit dizzy. First some bat lady appears and mad-dogs Kaitlyn like she owed her some money, then some silver haired guy, with burning wings, and speed that rivaled even Turbo's came onto the scene. To the young dragon's eyes, all of this commotion was becoming reminiscent of some awkward anime convention. That was when the silver haired guy huddled them close and wrapped his wings around them. Turbo flinched from the sudden closeness and expected something was going to happen.+

"..."

+Turbo looked back up, then broke the huddle after he figured out nothing happened. He was welcomed with the heavy shaking and the sinking of the village buildings, after they were covered in some strong diamond material. That was when Turbo was met with the hulking image of the sword wielding suit of armor. He furrowed his brow and skated a few feet away from Kaitlyn and the silver haired guy.+

"My thoughts exactly..."

+He said softly and revved up his skates. The dirt that kicked up billowed greatly and Turbo shot out of sight as fast as he could. He sped towards the giant armor and began to build up wind within his skates. During this he focused on creating a wind path that started from where he skated, created a wide, circular path that surrounded the giant. He skated up the path of wind and when he climbed to the height of the giant's head, Turbo spun in the air and began to release a series of quick wind slashes through his kicks, to the armor's head, neck, and upper body.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:45 pm

The appearance of Vermillion made her freeze in shock. All Kaitlyn could do was stare in fear up at the woman. Her mouth went dry and her body tensed. However, the feeling would slowly fade as Vermillion's gaze was diverted. Everything started moving faster than Kaitlyn could comprehend after that. She felt the energy that resembled her owns and her sisters directly on her now. She would barely see Reiji's face before he covered her and Turbo with his burning wings. The flames he let blow over them calmed her nerves completely and she would finally be able to think clearly.

Since it had been several seconds since the boy had covered them, Kaitlyn knew whatever he was trying to protect them from must have passed. She moved through the flames even before Turbo would, skating towards the large suit of armor with her eyes set deadly.

She was curious as to whom the male was, but she had just made her priority taking down the rampaging monster. She needed to confirm her own power for herself. Her byakugan would activate and her body would heat up immensely, making heat waves surround her. The monster already had them in its gaze so she would change her trajectory to bursting upwards alongside Turbo. As he sent his wind slashes, Kaitlyn would spin and send several fire slashes from her skates directly at the giant armors chest. Since Turbo was skating around the creature with his attacks, the ones that were aimed at the monsters chest would meet with Kaitlyn's fire and cause small inferno explosions as they struck it.

As well, the continue explosions were pinpoint to linger on the creature for several seconds, allowing air pressure to build directly on the creature. The air pressure would catch Turbo's wind slashes and cause the small explosions to spread in the direction that Turbo was going. The air pressure would also speed up Turbo's Wing Road, making him faster in the air.

If this all worked, the creature should be within a burning vortex of wind and fire.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Vermillion was left momentarily speechless as her attacks did absolutely nothing. She had been so sure she was going to blow the thing away in one go she had to blink several times to make sure she hadn't gone blind. Sure enough the creature stood unharmed and unfazed by either of her or Annabel's attacks. Her shock turned to pure unbridled rage. She formed the revolvers directly into heat seeker and was prepared to wipe out the monster and the genin in one go. Besides the genin were not apart of their village anyway. However, before she could pull the trigger, Kaitlyn and Turbo's combination attack would lay into the knight. Vermillion could tell the creature felt the flames and wind.

"Just what the hell is this?" The vampire queen wondered and decided to watch closely instead out attacking any further.

Last edited by Vermillion on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 pm

The creature had barely managed to nick the diamond coated building, but the fact that it easily went over Dente's Tyranny ki, warranted much concern. However, the building would remain safe and continued its descent into the ground. The creature may have went through Dente's chakra, but it didn't stop the source of the building's descent. The area had become completely clear at that point and Annabelle was left dumbfounded by the unfolding of all the events.

"What in the world...?" She asked herself, but not only that, she watched as not even Vermillion's own attacks went through. That was when the two genin arrived and began to unleash a combination of powerful wind and fire attacks, to supplement each other, while they attempted to lay waste to the colossal armor. The woman continued to watch as Vermillion began form another weapon from her two revolvers and aimed them without discrimination, to both the genin and monster.

Annabelle's eyes became wide in horror and she readied several knives to make sure no harm came to those two children, no matter what sort of rage she'd receive from the recently appointed arch-nin.

Dente in the meanwhile, continued to watch the events occur in his village. He was surprised by the mechanics that surrounded the giant creature, but couldn't put heads or tails on how all of this was occurring. Rather, he wanted to see what those kids could do to the beast, before all other options were exhausted. He also made sure to note Vermillion's recklessness and the ineffectiveness of both her and Annabelle's attacks on the armor.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Reiji Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 pm

He would feel a little foolish when no explosion went off, but it wouldn't last long. He turned to face the creature that was now being attacked by Kaitlyn and Turbo. He looked up in time to see Vermillion once again preparing to unleash an attack with no regards to the bystanders around her. That was the second time the woman would have potentially harmed Kaitlyn and that was one time two many. He had a new goal, and that was definitely to put that woman in her place. Though he knew he didn't have the power to do so at the moment, he would eventually. She needed to be humbled, something in which he would be all too happy to do.

Turning his attention back to the suit of armor, Reiji folded his arms and waited to see what would happen. He was sure there was some kind of trick to the thing. Neither Vermillion nor Annabelle's attacks had any effect, so why was the vortex of wind and fire? Or was it even having an effect to begin with. Regardless, Reiji knew the creature wouldn't go down from such an attack.

The heat around him would cause tremors within the air about him as he fed the atmosphere his chakra. Next to him, four on both sides, would be long blades of pure thermal energy. They were sizzling the very air itself around them, the ground melting away. It was a lesser form of the subjugation of the heavenly flame, one that wouldn't expend too much of Reiji's chakra though it would take a big chunk regardless. Reiji willed the blades forward, two aiming to cleave through the suits legs, two aiming to take out its arms, and the last four aiming to constantly tear into the creature until it was several melted piles of scrap. The energy would also work in tandem with Kaitlyn's flames and Turbo's winds, to cause massive burst of heat and molten metal with each strike. If the creature could survive this, it would be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:56 pm

(Hmm...:/ Maybe I made this too easy...)

The combination of heat, fire, wind, explosions, and thermal energy was far too much for the mighty construct to handle. It would have been able to whether the winds and maybe even push through the fire. However, it's body was still made of metal and the building heat would finally push it far past the melting point. The explosions had already been tearing into its body, slowly getting through its defenses. However, once the thermal energy was added, the creature stood no chance. It's legs were cleaved through like butter, the explosion from the thermal heat colliding with the heavy air pressure and fire causing a molten burst of metal. The creature would fall forward before the next blades cleaved its arms off in the same fashion. Finally the brutal act of ripping the suit of armor limb from limb would occur, the body being melted down into a mass of undistinguishable liquid.

It would appear that they had won quite easily with their combined efforts, as well as logically attacking the creatures weakness.

Once the flames and wind died down, there would be a brief pause. It would truly be over.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:50 am

((Bump for Turbo))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Once the dust, or fire in this case, had settled and it was confirmed that the creature had been destroyed, Kaitlyn would sigh and turn her attention to Reiji. Her gaze caught his face and her embodiment immediately let her know that they were blood related.

"Who in the fuck are you? My blood is telling me you're my brother but I have no memories of you." She called immediately. She skated towards the boy, her silent nature returning and she instead tried to force a synch with him. Their powers were similar enough.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 4:37 am

Once everything had been said and done, Turbo had landed on the ground and stretched himself out. The music he had on ended at the perfect time, seeing as the fires and dust clouds settled. A small smile came onto his lips as he removed the headphones and goggles he wore. After which he managed to hear a bit of swearing coming from just a few meters away. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of the coat he wore, Turbo casually skated over to the pair. One tan-skinned young man and the other being Kaitlyn who apparently called him out as being her "brother."

"..." There wasn't much to be said from him. The young man didn't want to be rude and frankly had no idea what was even happening. Rather, he just waited for the other party to add their two cents to the whole thing, before he spoke up about anything.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:41 pm

The defeat of the creature made Vermillion huff in annoyance. A ripple of sound carried her to the ground, before the melted creature bubbling at her feet. She knelt down and placed a finger into the liquid, her eyes taking on images of scrolling characters not of that world. Her lips mouthed the words she saw as she read and downloaded the life code of the creature that had brazenly attacked their village. Her attention wouldn't be on Kaitlyn or Reiji, even taking her focus from the powers of Marcelle, Gintama, and Nia within Esperanza.

"This creature..." She began as her eyes returned to normal. A smoky bat appeared next to her and suddenly 'puffed' into a large jar with bat wings. Vermillion removed the lid and held the jar towards the liquid, the jar vacuuming the substance into itself. "Annabelle, please accompany me back to your master. This is quite the interesting find." Though she spoke her usual aloofness, a small tone of worry and intrigue escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

Before more could be said or done, the presence of absolution would be upon them. Preventing any and all from taking a single step, her visage would change the world into one of pressure. Everything groaned as if attempting and failing to flee, including the air itself.

The pressure would tear into two of them with far more malevolence however.

It was time for Kaitlyn and Reiji to remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior   RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Page 1 of 1