Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Trials of King Chusin  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Trials of King Chusin  I_vote_lcapTrials of King Chusin  I_voting_barTrials of King Chusin  I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Trials of King Chusin  I_vote_lcapTrials of King Chusin  I_voting_barTrials of King Chusin  I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Trials of King Chusin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

Trials of King Chusin  Empty
PostSubject: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 pm

From the depths of nowhere came the one and only Chusin, who for some reason or another appeared in this random location. She herself didn't even know why she came here or the reason for it, all she knew was that she was that she was here and the voices in her head were telling her that this was the place to be for some reason. She hadn't really been busy lately and was looking for something to do truth be told.

Once she came to the area she wanted, she came to a stop and just looked around for something to do and boy was there a lot of nothing to do for the time being; so she just walked around and started to site see for the most part since there was nothing better to do at the moment. It was like a time killer for lack of better words and boy was it a lame one since she had no clue what she wanted to go see in the first place.

"This place suck man and there's nothing here except crap upon crap!."
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Just up ahead behind a small group of rocks sat a person that was merely tending to a wounded bird that had its wing damage by something or someone, it wasn't something that could be told just from looking at it. So if Chusin was to make her way over there if she actually decided to take a look-see, she would see the man tending to the bird's wing.

(The Man)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:33 pm

As she walked forward she would come to the small group and would notice the man that was doing something that looked like tending, but she wasn't too sure so she got a little closer to see just exactly what was going on. Once she made her way over there she came to a stop and noticed that the man was really tall compared to her and was indeed tending to the bird; more specifically the bird's wing that seemed to have been damaged by something.

"Hey you there, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 pm

The man had already noticed that Chusin was in the area before she even came within his general area; he didn't stop tending to the bird just to address the person before him. Once he was done tending to the bird he then picked it up and tossed it up into the air and lord know and behold it started to fly and it flew off. The man would then turn to Chusin and would approach casually, he didn't have any ill intentions so there would be no threat to Chusin whatsoever.

"Hi there, may I ask your name? I'm Arch."

He said with a sweet yet stern voice. It was clear that all he wanted was her name so that they would maybe become better acquainted or something of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 1:16 am

"My name? Well I'm Chusin and I guess its nice to meet you Arch. I mean I don't know why you want to know my name since I doubt you'll be around long enough to get to know me and I doubt you'll even like me once you see how I really am."

She felt like it was needed and that what she said had to be said in order to get this guy to not bother wasting his time dealing with her since she knew that any and all people that dealt with her always hated it no matter what was going on. She knew that people felt this way, but she still went on about her ways and ignoring them since that was the only way to deal with people.

"So lets get this started. The sooner you leave the better I'll be and the less I have to run through this lame ass drama."
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 1:32 am

The strange man under his facial covering was a bit confused about why she would assume that he wouldn't like once he got to know her. He was a bit worried about what she was thinking about him and was about o put her mind at ease so as to not make this whole thing worse. The man walked over to Chusin and placed his hand on her head and robbed it and since he had a face covering she wouldn't be able to see that he was indeed smiling under it.

"Don't be like that now. I'm not going to dislike you because of the way you act, I mean what type of person would dislike someone because they're being themselves. So go ahead and be yourself, I won't think any different of you."

It was a nice moment that he wanted to share with the girl and he hoped that she wouldn't push him away since this was happening out of the blue in its own little way so to say. However, while his hand was still upon her head he felt something strange, strange like a really bad/strong feeling. It was like feeling a presence that he hand't felt in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 1:42 am

"W-Whaaa-Whaaaaat!?! Why are you...how are you?"

It was so weird to see something like this happening and yet here it was, someone was actually being nice to her and telling her to be herself! She didn't know how to react to all the emotions that were building up inside her, so she just let them all out at once in one big heap of tears of joy.

"I don't know what to say or even how to feel since there's so many emotions running around at the same time."

It was really nice to finally find someone who naturally liked her on first contact since she hand't seen it happen in forever. It wasn't like this was something super new to her, but it was new in a sense that she hadn't felt this way in a long time.

"Thank you for telling me this, it means so much to me that you said what you did."
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 am

"Don't thank me for doing something that should be done naturally. People should always be this way to you and not any other way. However from what I've seen this world is filled with self absorbed people truth be told. So I can understand how you feel in every way you could think, its not something one should deal with in any lifetime."

The strange man was now sure that what he felt was right on the money and what he was about to do next was going to change Chusin's life for the betterment and she was going to become something far greater than she herself could ever imagine.

"Allow me to show you something."

Since he never removed his hand from her head, he simply transported the both of them off world and outside of all conceivable realities; so they effectively were in the White Void of nothing or what he called the White Room. This place was the point i which all things stopped and went at the same time. It was a place where one could see every and all possible realities and so on, it was like being the reader rather than the words being read.

"Welcome to the White Room my friend."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 2:26 am

"What in the hell is going on!?"

Chusin was use to doing and going to random places beyond things, but this place was just empty and yet she could see all the realities of everyone that ever and will ever exist including herself. It was something that she hadn't even thought was or rather could be see and made her wonder was this guy God or something? She had to know since this was hitting her like a truck and made her wonder just why she was brought here in the first place truth be told.

"So why did you bring me here and how is my mind now exploding? I have so many questions now!"
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 2:43 am

"Ehehe so many questions I see, but let me make this easy on you and just tell you why I brought you here and what you'll be doing for 400 lifetimes. I brought you here because you possess a quality that no one else does or ever can, you possess the quality of change and that in itself is no small things to possess. As for why I brought you here you see...well it was to study hehehe.

As for why your head isn't exploding is simply because your mind can handle all of this which is amazing if I do say so myself."

The strange man said as he finally took his hand off of her head and placed it at his side and once that was done he summoned a book from one of the infinite realities and tossed it to Chusin. The book was on energy creation and shaping, this was the fist thing she'd learn about during her 400 lifetime studying process. He tossed her the book so she could start learning the basics of creating rather than making.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 am

Chusin wasn't so much confused as she was shocked that she was brought here to study, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do with her time so she took the book that she was since it was clear that it was going to help her along the way with whatever it was she was going to need this info for later. Once she opened up the book she was hit with enough information to kill a man on contact, the information that she was seeing was beyond anything she'd ever seen in her long lifespan.

"Holy crap!"
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:42 pm

"I see you've started heh. Well as long as you're doing that, why not have some more? I have much for you and since you'll be here for a long time why not do as much as you can."

He said as he pulled out a few more books, each one on something different and even more complex; one book was about Elements while another was about Matter shaping and so on and so forth. The books would be sent Chusin's way for her to read once she was done with the one she was currently reading, even though each book would take one lifetime to complete, so it wasn't like she'd be flying though them all willy nilly.

"Also I feel like I should tell you that I'm letting you read these books not to use what you've read for personal gain or for the betterment of everyone else, but to acquire the the knowledge to better yourself as a person. You need to understand that life is more than fighting and doing pointless things that ultimately has no end goal."

He said as he started to float about the empty space.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pm

"Eh, I've giving up on trying to use power and stuff for personal gain since it gets me nowhere, but I do thank you for telling me haha. However, I must say that hearing that from someone that I don't know makes me feel weird and stuff."

Chusin was relaxed while she read and spoke since this space was free from all distractions and such, so it made the perfect space for her to just be normal or as normal as she could be. While reading she came across a few things that she just couldn't get her head around since this was still very new to her. No matter how much she tried she just couldn't get it and boy did she try really hard .

"This is stupid. I can't even understand half of this mess man!"
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:54 pm

"Mhmhmhmmm. There is a faster way for you to learn this. Here, let me help you."

The man floated over to Chusin and with the wave of his hand he pulled all the information from the book and placed it in Chusin's head so that she would gain all the information quickly and much faster than if she was reading and once he was done he floated off to allow her to start the other ones since this was the only time he would do that.

"Now I've made your job a bit easier ehahaha."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:01 pm

Upon what just happened Chusin was a little bit mad that there was a faster way of doing this and yet she still had to read these long books. However, she wasn't going to make a big deal about it since it wasn't even that big of a deal. So she started on the other books that she had since this was going to be a long ass study session for her. The books were still hard for her to understand, but she didn't give up since she wasn't going to get another free info dump like the first time, so she tried and tried and soon enough she started to understand what she was reading just a bit more.

"Hmmm."

Each time she read she felt like she grew on the inside a little bit more till she felt like she couldn't grow anymore on the inside and that's when she came to a stop and took a little breather because the studying she was doing was extreme.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:29 pm

"She's getting it but not as fast as she should be. Hmmm, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens in the meantime."

(A little time skip to speed things up a bot.)

After some time Chusin should have been done with her books and should have been on her way to ask for more since he knew that she had it in her to do everything that he was going to throw at her. So once all that was done, the things she should be informed about and have a hyper understanding of are as followed. Energy creation, Elements and their formations and The basics of matter shaping.

So with that being done, Arch would create a new set of clothes for Chusin, clothes that would be made from the White Room itself; so these were a special set of clothes since these clothes would give her the ability to come back here anytime she chose to and would also mask her existence from everyone and everything while keeping her identity from all. The clothes had more unique things about them than just that!

The clothes would also give Chusin a new set of abilities that weren't all that, but they were unique since they were unique. Aside from the other things that came with the getup, it would allow her to revert things back their original form.

(The outfit)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Upon reviving the new getup and finishing her books, Chusin now felt like a new person and in more ways that one. She was different and she could feel it, in fact she felt it so much that she herself pulled from the White Room and what she pulled was golden chains! These chains wrapped around her whole body and would blend in with her outfit so as to not be seen since it would look odd to be rocking gold chains everywhere she went.

"Would you look at that Arch, I did something cool wouldn't you say? But that aside, what else do you have for me?"

She said as if what she didn't wasn't that impressive at all, but what she did was more impressive than she herself even knew for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sena
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:52 pm

What Arch just witnessed was breath taking and made his heart race faster than it ever has in all his long life; this girl just pulled from the White Room and what's more she pulled the Chains of God's binding! Something no one has ever been able to do while in the room and he was sure of it since she wasn't not the first person he brought her or as far as she knew she was the first. It was something that was unseen in his eyes and that's what also made him a bit uneasy during this epic moment.

"You're amazing my friend and to see that you pulled the chains is an epic all in itself since those chains are beyond even this White Room/ Those chains are God's binding chains and will restrict and hold down anything you place them around; the unique thing about them is that the strong the person or thing is that you placed them on the tighter the chains become.

You see if you were to place them on me I'd be stuck in the spot I'm in since my being is beyond any level of thought someone could think. They also would slowly kill me if I weren't immortal, but nevertheless they will slowly kill the person they're wrapped around. In short thee's no way around them truth be told.

However, if you should use them for personal gain you will be killed by them on the spot..."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

"Say no more."

That was all she needed to hear before she started to float about the space itself just looking through the infinite realities and seeing which one she could visit and maybe meet herself and what have you. She didn't have any actual reason for doing that other than the fact that it was something to do for the most part.

"I think I'll go check out a few realities if you don't mind."

With that said she would venture back to her own reality to get a few things since she just couldn't go reality hoping and changing stuff without her handy items and what have you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials of King Chusin    Trials of King Chusin  Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials of King Chusin
Page 1 of 1