Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time I_vote_lcapCompletely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time I_voting_barCompletely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time I_vote_lcapCompletely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time I_voting_barCompletely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Empty
PostSubject: Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time   Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 am

There was nothing else to be said. Time continued to flow, regardless of how many where stagnant in their progressions. Ironically enough, itself was included.

Kyoshi's moments of allowing the world of Iris, the continents of Mylania and Vale, to be idle was over. There were things needing to be done that she would absolutely do. The first stop, though technically simultaneous; honestly time didn't exist either way; was the Night Terran Village. Particularly, for a woman also older than time itself.

It was time to let Hinata remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Palest Shadow of the Moon :::: Yorukage
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time   Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 pm

It wasn't too long after Hinata had her fun with Sena when she would feel a terrifying chill envelop her entire being. The feeling was like ice running over every single pore of her skin from head to toe before igniting into an intense blaze unlike anything she had felt before. Her breath was literally taken away and the nagging clench within her heart became a painful vice.

The feeling that she was being called from within her soul was now a painful, drawn out, wail of agony. It was as if every tortured soul throughout multiple existences had found their way to her and were clawing at her very being in hopes of making her feel what they did.

Tears began to fall from her eyes as she realized how justified the thought was; for some reason she felt as if she was the cause of all of their suffering.

The feeling began to compound over and over again, infinitely, until Hinata could no longer process anything that was happening.

She screamed.

The same anguished wail that tore through her soul was released from her mouth. The Calamity Trigger took that as its que as well. Every window within the village shattered and the ground rattled. Many would take it as a small earthquake. However, deep within the Westland Desert, such an event truly was occurring.

The essence of her Calamity Trigger cracked the ground in a wide swath of a circle with Hinata as the epicenter. Directly above the Night Terran the clouds parted and dispersed, before the air itself began to rip apart. Anti-matter began to ignite until it dispersed into a small singularity, pulling pieces of the Night Terran into its tear. However, the black hole wouldn't last long as it was also ripped apart.

In its place was what one could only  fathom as a rip in reality itself. The colors, if you could call them that, inside of it would be indescribable by most; those with lesser minds would simply lose their sanity for even laying eyes on such beauty.

The Kage building within the Terran became the only building ripping into pieces, almost like Hinata's own Lunar Ascension technique.

"SSSTTTOOOOOOOOOPPP!" Hinata's cry interrupted the wail. All it served to do, however, was unleash a pulse of force that obliterated what remained of the Hokage building.

After ward, she would be seen floating above a large crater, her eyes and hair glowing a bright white. Sparks of anti-matter surged around her, her teeth ground as she attempted to rein in the Calamity Trigger before it destroyed the Vale Continent.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time   Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 2:06 am

With her scream, Kyoshi would rip the false memories from Hinata's form. The entirety of their reality would shatter in that moment, yet Kyoshi simply pieced it back together before it could cause any lasting damage. Though she purposely left a few small cracks here or there just for entertainment purposes.

Appearing before the strained Kage, Kyoshi ignored the burning anti-matter around her; barely dust to her. She placed a hand on Hinata's cheek as she glowed with unearthly power.

"Awaken, my beautiful love. Attain your true self once more and bring about the will of Kusanagi. Look upon me and speak your name."
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time   Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

The pain of having her very existence torn from her and then shattered along with what she had believed to be reality was far more than anyone could put into words. Even the most horrific experience in all the Circles of Hell could not come close to it. Yet, the next instance she realized that this wasn't the first time. She realized the pain was negligible to her. Then she felt nothing and everything.

The feeling that someone was calling to her came back as she knew for a fact that the person was before her.

Her love was there. Her reason for existing. Her reason to exist beyond existence.

In her ethereal form, she leaned forward and kissed Kyoshi right on the lips, allowing the Calamity Trigger to go off with no restraint. Once more, reality would shatter around them and the remnants of 'Hinata Kusanagi' would disappear from her plane of existence. She didn't worry, knowing that 'Kyoshi' would just continue to repair the current reality, or simply shift it to a different plane all together. She could do whatever she wanted with no consequences. When Kyoshi told her to speak her name, she let a smile that would bring the world to its knees cross her face.

"I am Calamity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time   Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Page 1 of 1