Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
So Long, Adieu~ Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    So Long, Adieu~ I_vote_lcapSo Long, Adieu~ I_voting_barSo Long, Adieu~ I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    So Long, Adieu~ I_vote_lcapSo Long, Adieu~ I_voting_barSo Long, Adieu~ I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

So Long, Adieu~

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:24 am

Priests had gathered around a rather specific burial spot on one very specific night. A blood-red moon hung itself over the Crimson Angel Cemetery and provided the area with a rather eerie glow. That air had been stagnant and settled on a bitter chill. These hooded figures who held candles in their hands, had their sleeves rolled up to reveal the myriad of runes cut deep into their flesh and murmured softly, a prayer of some sort to their one, true leader. Black magics filled with dark and forbidden energies had begun to converge on the burial spot. The air, space, and even time had become distorted around them in a violent manner. This only served to have their chants grow even louder.

"Come to us
    O great being of shadow
    Leader of the dead
    Aspect of darkness
    Harvester of souls
    Descend unto the world
    And bring naught but despair...!"

Their chants eventually came to a stop and a bitter silence had gripped the land. Then it was broken.

High above in the clouds, the moon had begun to cry. A single tear of blood had dripped from the lower edges of the sphere and came crashing down to the ground. When this happened a torrent of blood had came forth and began to drown the dark priests. Their bodies were consumed in the liquid and their souls ripped from their mortal confines. Gathering high into the sky, their screams had reverberated from their stolen souls. All at once, however, they were silenced by a vicious snap. Crashed into the burial site these souls provided the gateway in which to pull a certain someone back to life.

"I rise..." A cold, shrill tone brought about it a sudden blight of darkness. The ground had erupted in a violent explosion, sending debris and the like everywhere. A bright purple glow came from the crater and with it came the imagery of different, tormented souls who now belonged to the necromancer, Holly. Crimson Angel Cemetery would find its earth quaking, rumbling under the sheer might this singular being possessed. Though, this wouldn't happen for much longer as she wished to not flaunt her vast well of might. Faster than the blink of an eye, everything seemed to return normal. Except for the sheer, simple fact that the woman had awoken.

Slowly she walked from the crater. Her hips swayed in a method that dazzled the eyes, breasts whose natural size bounced with each step, golden eyes that turned themselves curiously onto the scenery around her, and a smile that could chill the very essence of a god. The darkness she commanded had slithered over to her naked body. These tendrils would wrap around her body to caress her in a very intimate manner and granted her a long, flowing cloak. Topping her new outfit off came a pair of high heels. Simple in design but fashionable to say the least. "Now then... How has the world changed in the last 500 years?"
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:27 pm

One couldn't see the progression of the future when buried six feet under, so The Necromancer was genuinely curious as to what came about the land. Interestingly enough, her soul had been CALLED back to her body rather than she willingly taking the initiative to rise herself. Those who had summoned her must have been apart of a cult. A cult that either foolishly believe she'd give them more power or they were doing their civil duty, and reviving the world's revolutionary in magic. Either way she had been freed from her hellish confines and slipped comfortably into a new, durable body.

While she walked, The Necromancer's presence brought death and decay to whatever life had attempted to grow in Crimson Angel Cemetery. Plants withered, flowers wilted and grass dried up in an instant. What was replaced was craggy earth no longer able to sustain any life. Along her path she called to her side, the Undead. Tormented and forgotten souls who had came at Holly's call. When they answered they shot into the coffins, tombs, and other burial sites to occupy a body. Whether it was skeletal or fleshy didn't matter. Some even stayed in their wispy form and fluttered through the air to provide recon for the Lich.

"If memory serves me right... I should be on the Mylanian landmass. How many years has it been? 400? 500? Could be longer." The Necromancer's voice trailed off as she continued on her path forward. Breaking in the new body was going to be a chore but she was confident, knowing that there wasn't going to be much of anything coming to investigate the area. Even if there were potential peeping toms Holly wouldn't have been around much longer.

Tossing back a bit of turquoise locks she smirked knowingly. "Nemesis City should have the answers I need." And with that she had swiped two fingers over her lips to apply a shade of dark-red lipstick. Time to go visit her old stomping ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:13 am

"Yoooo!" The shout would come from above Holly. If she looked up she'd see an oddly sexy woman falling from the sky with aviator glasses and a parachute. The woman would pull the string of the parachute only to have confetti pop out. The woman would smash into the ground a few feet in front of the woman, her blood splattering out around her. A few seconds later the woman would sit up like nothing happened.

"Oww...I swore I packed the parachute under the-" The parachute exploded out behind Kyoshi. "...oh..."

Kyoshi stood and dusted herself off, blood still covering most of her body. "Sooo, you're looking mighty undead for a sexy bitch. What can I do ya for after 500 years of worms and dirt?" It was Kyoshi's over complicated and not that funny way of trying to welcome Holly back to Mylania, and by extension, Iris.
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:14 am

A moment of deathly calm was very soothing to the Lich despite how long she had been asleep to begin with. There was no mistaken the bit of annoyance that struck her chords, her stroll was interrupted by the fanfare of eccentricity, and speech of the scantily clad newcomer. They were a female who was covered in blood and had a very uncouth way of speaking. Holly raised her eyebrow towards the obnoxious being.

"Tell me the current state of affairs concerning the world. I want to know the political standings, advancements in technology, and prolific figures associated with this current age." That was her first demand and after it was made the large battalion of undead had been poised at the ready. They circled the two women and had observed the more obnoxious one. Where they were, only flat land and gravestones had been apart of the open scenery. Not a single thing had been done on their end simply due to Holly's influence. The Necromancer had pieced together that if that person understood she had been asleep for more than 500 years, then they had to have had information regarding the land as is.

"Additionally, I require the information regarding the advancement of magic, schools that teach and supplement the growth of prospective magicians and witches." She stated further to her demand of information. Should the oddity in the form of the ebony haired newcomer continue to joke around or refuse to relinquish information after her rude intrusion, then she'd have to put her in her place.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:40 am

A small hint of deadly intent would cross Kyoshi's face as she folded her arms and looked Holly right in the eyes. An almost sinister smirk was on her face, reminiscent to Kaitlyn when she had something devious planned. Kyoshi was right in wanting to appear in the graveyard just before Holly showed up. She had placed Kaitlyn and the others in a separate timeline and left them to play with a blood clone after their fight. Kyoshi's real interest was here. This new Iris world was full of would be gods and ancient beings that pushed everyone else to new heights. The amount of potential drawn out of people due to the struggles that they had to endure from people like Holly almost made Kyoshi wet.

"You just got back, wouldn't you like to see for yourself? Besides, giving people straight answers is boring." Kyoshi licked her lips. Beyond looking at Holly sexually, the amount of power she held let her know she was someone who could draw the potential out of even the least trained people. Kyoshi already had a few magicians and such in mind.

If Hinata or even the Kaitlyn she had just left behind knew what she was thinking, they'd probably try to kick her ass for not letting them in on it. But as they were, with Hinata not having her memory and Kaitlyn being too invested in killing her father, a plaything such as Holly would be a waste to let them handle.

Kyoshi would handle her personally.

"At the very least, a lot of the technology has been destroyed and lost with time. Hierarchy's have changed from single Kings and Queens to beings known as Kage's of their own respective lands. World conquest wouldn't be in your best interest until you regain some strength, and a more formidable army than..." Kyoshi glanced at the skeletons around and made their bones rattle just from a look. "This trash."
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 am

Two women with deadly potential initiating a stare down in that matter definitely spelled a fight. Holly cracked her knuckles and smirked in a manner that showed that she wasn't a pushover. "You must be suicidal or extremely confident in your own abilities, to gaze upon me and speak your rot. Such audacious acts are only carried out by a select few. I wonder which are you." Her words trailed off after she began to gaze the half-naked woman up and down. Attractive and yet so very deadly. They were two sides of the same coin in that regard.

Though, interestingly enough the stranger had revealed that things have reverted to a more primitive state. Technology gone with the wind and a new terminology in the form of "kage" has arised. They held titles to their land and had to have been worth their mettle if the mysterious woman had anything to say about them. One thing that managed to get her to laugh was the comment about her army. "Dear girl, it's like calling the elder or handicapped weak. 'Tis but an obvious statement. I am quite aware that this is fodder when compared to my previous feats. "

There was a small wave of her hand and those bones that rattled quickly stopped. She was the one in control. "I require a name for you, girl, since it's been a while ever since anyone has had the audacity, to speak with such a vulgar tone."
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:27 am

She was absolutely dripping. No one, not even the so called Kage's of this world, seemed more fun than Holly at the moment. It was hilarious. She knew the woman thought them to be on the same level, or better yet, that Kyoshi was below her. And that fit just as fine. Kyoshi shuddered with a small bout of lust, licking her lips as Holly stopped the shudders of her army. Kyoshi would let her think she was in control. It was the only way Holly would make this world grow.

So Kyoshi could eventually have something worth destroying.

Her statements on if Kyoshi was suicidal only made her even hornier. Still, the old army she had would barely be able to take the Esperanza guards, let alone any competent ninja. So...enjoyable.

"It isn't nice to demand things of your elders, little girl." Kyoshi said, her breath becoming visible in the air from her lustful heat. "But since I already know your name, it wouldn't hurt to humor you."

Kyoshi bowed with flair. "My name is Kyoshi. For the time being, I'll be...an aid of sorts." She meant a guardian but Holly didn't need to know that. Besides, she hadn't yet proved herself as a fun pet. Just an interesting one.
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 3:48 am

Holly's brows furrowed further at such an insult. "Little girl?" The Necromancer was anything but that. This Kyoshi figure was someone who appeared to be highly intelligent, yet had a very arrogant air about herself. The way how she licked her lips and grinned showed that she was both fearless and insulting. A thought that made the Lich tremble on the inside.

Had she truly been that weak someone as overconfident as that Kyoshi woman was able to scoff at her? That infuriated The Necromancer greatly. Topping off the insult was the fact that she apparently knew her by name. There served no reason beyond doubt that the person in front of her was either as old as her, or far older... Maybe her eyes feasted themselves upon the eyes of a true god? Any other person would be in disbelief but Holly? No, no, she knew far better than anyone of the higher powers out there in the world.

"An 'aid?' You gods seem to grow all the more condescending as time goes on..." She murmured and summoned forth a chair made of bones. After sitting on it, she crossed on leg over the other and allowed her midnight black robe to cover her entirely. "Any lesser being would be killed by your presence entirely, so I now see why you're smug."
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:03 am

"A god?" Kyoshi rose an eyebrow. She wanted to say she wasn't as pathetic as the gods, but then again, her limited power from only recently entering Iris did leave her a little lacking. Maybe she had been reduced to a mere god, especially if Holly was able to see through her charade. She had wanted Holly to continue to think they were of the same level, or that Holly herself were stronger.

But maybe all wasn't lost. Holly still showed an attitude of one whom was confident to converse with a 'god' as if they were simply a colleague. Plus, she was an ambitious woman, Kyoshi knew. Necromancers egos were second only to their intimacy of the dead.

"I'm no god. My confidence comes from knowing you're weakened since you just woke up." A lie, but with the embodiment of flame laced within her words, no one would be able to tell. Holly needed to remain on top for the time being. She needed to be the queen of Mylania. She already had the beauty to do so. Although, there was a little bat named Vermillion whom would probably challenge that authority.

"I want to see you at your best which is why I came for you. But I won't serve you until you are at your fullest. Which is why I referred to myself as an aid."

Kyoshi's lies warmed the air, tangible falsehoods shrouded in altered truth. A lie made truth even if only for the moment.
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:53 am

The Necromancer hadn't said anything for a long while. Her long, black-painted nails had tapped against the skull on the end of the armrest. The woman's eyes merely gazed forward and her entire statue resolute. Only the hollow breathing of the undead served as their ambient music. Deep in thought she merely listened as the "thing" went on and continued to say her piece.

"It doesn't take 500 years to know when there are agendas on both sides." Her voice came stern and laced itself with an accusatory tone. "People in power rely on others in the same boat to get what they want. You're no different. You claim to not be a god and while that may be true, you could be something other. Knowing my name and the exact length of years I've spent asleep? Calling yourself an elder as well. All of this and I find myself very much unable to place faith in a lot of what you say." A light smile came to those ruby-red lips of hers. "So I'll ask you this one question: What do you get from 'seeing me at my best?' Surely you must be after something as well. Everyone is nowadays."
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 5:04 am

Kyoshi's dangerous smirk turned into a full smile. "You're smart. But you're also paranoid because of who you are. A person whom many have wanted dead. It clouds you to simply see that someone has no ulterior motives sometimes." Kyoshi giggled, placing one arm under her breast and a hand under her chin. "But you're right, this time. The only question is, what could I want from you that I can't get myself? In that regard, won't it be fun to find out?"

Kyoshi bit her bottom lip. "I could simply want you." Her gaze slowly took in all of Holly, lingering on her full lips.
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:07 am

Her composure had broken for just a moment as she began to laugh. 500 years of rest and she comes back to someone as comical and observant as the woman in front of her? The world had most definitely changed, that much can be ascertained with certainty. Holly laughed for a few moments longer before quieting herself down. "You're a bold one indeed. I will be utmost careful of you and your intentions, considering how brazen of a personality you have. Color me interested in whatever 'aid' you have prepared for me."

Tease back was her retort to that little back and forth, to which she slowly moved one leg off of the other to spread them momentarily, before kicking the other one up and over. She even sat up straight to allow her breasts to become more prominent, only to sit in a relaxed position once more. The Necromancer was beautiful beyond doubt but didn't enjoy flaunting her assets so openly. "Jokes aside, you've interested me enough to go along with your little game. I do need to stretch these weary limbs of mine and if you're willing to help then..." She looked the stranger up and down before a brighter smile spread on her lips.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:43 am

Kyoshi didn't miss a moment of Holly's movements. She even smirked a bit more as Holly recreated the sensual leg cross from 'Basic Instinct'. It let her know she was finally getting into it. She had gained the woman's trust somewhat. Great, because Kyoshi was on the verge of simply forgoing curtness and simply taking the woman where she sat. However, it was about time to move on with the game and their little observant was getting impatient.

"I'm glad you accept me. As a forethought, I've already brought you a present, though she won't realize it right away." Kyoshi turned, gazing in the direction of their hidden eavesdropper.
    Back to top Go down
    Lichling

Lichling

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:48 am

She had no clue what was being said at the last part. For some reason everything came out garbled from the mysterious lady. However, seeing Holly in such a good mood, Aura decided to muster up the courage to make herself known. Her presence would flood the graveyard, just as the two before her. She was an undead, much like Holly. Yet being a cemetery would make her common place, so she knew the two most likely could not sense her unless they tried.

The lichling floated over the ground towards the two, her grimoire held tightly to her chest. The almost bored look on her face was betrayed by the growing blush that creeped up her neck as she approached the powerful women. She didn't speak a word until she was right in front of Holly. Settling down to her knees, she bowed her head and presented her open grimoire.

"M-may I have your autograph, Necromancer-sama?"
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:35 am

"A present? What sort of thing did you bring me?" Holly had inquired and her brow quirked further before something, or rather someone had made their presence known. A young girl who stench reeked of undead approached her. She held a sizable grimoire in her hands and was adorable to boot. Was that her so called present? Her golden eyes observed the girl and watched as she settled down to her knees, bowed to her in what appeared to be reverence.

Then came the next best thing, she held the book out towards and asked for an autograph. "Autograph?" Now that had interested her sincerely but then memory found her an idea. A light bulb went off and she realized what it was the endowed, undead girl wanted from her. "My, oh my, seems as though more and more oddities are coming my way. What is your name, little one?" She asked with genuine care and had snapped her fingers to bring about a pen. Swiping another few fingers on the skull decoration of her armrest, she formed a well of blood. Dipping the tip of the pen into it, she applied her title, "The Necromancer," to the page. Written with grace and some small amount of pride, a pleased smile came to her lips which she turned over to the blushing girl.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Kyoshi smirked on the inside, though her outward appearance would seem lax. Seems like everything would go smoothly. Which meant it was time to go and get the others in order as well. Holly and Aura together could cause some havoc if left unchecked and the Kage's, while probably capable of dealing with one, were still too green as well. Shadow with his own selfish ambitions, Dente being too focused on his own village, and Slade just not being proactive enough. They would be the death of Iris as they were and that was just too boring.

Even Ravage was MIA and Hinata...as she was, she wouldn't even be able to save her own village from the horrors that were in the Vale. The world needed Holly, as well as the Red Cloaks, to make them wake up. Things needed to get better, though slowly. That's why Kyoshi would ensure Holly doesn't move too fast, and the people of Iris didn't move too slow. This game would take time, but it would be worth it for everyone in the end.

"Well, I'll let you two get acquainted. There are things I need to attend to for your sake, milady." She addressed Holly. "If you're going to be heading to Nemesis City, why don't you pay the Mylania Harbor a visit. It would be the best and closes place to see how things have changed since you've been gone."

Regardless of Holly's answer, Kyoshi would bow to her and wink at Aura before turning and simply fading from the area.
    Back to top Go down
    Lichling

Lichling

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Aura's mind went blank as the Necromancer spoke to her. Hey eyes glazed over and her cheeks darkened with what little blood she had flowing through her body. She couldn't believe that her senpai had noticed her!

"A...A-Aura, oujo-sama!" She stuttered out, hugging the book tightly to herself once Holly had autographed it. The smell of her hero's blood in her book brought an almost intoxicated look to the small Lich. Holly would feel a darkness building between the two. Holly had just accepted Aura as her servant, written in blood.

When the Kyoshi lady spoke, she almost missed what she was saying. However, she noted how the woman really did seem a bit aloof when addressing Holly. It wasn't careless, but it was with far less respect than Aura showed. That wasn't going to cut it. Still, feeling the woman's power and having her wink at her did draw a small blush from the Lich, though she turned away with a defiant huff none the less.
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:07 am

It was cute, really, how Kyoshi addressed her with such renown but didn't mean it wholeheartedly. Jesters like her usually had the guillotine turned to the nape of their neck, but she supposed all of that would come in due time. Though, the woman managed to make up for it by advising her to revisit the site of one of her major spells. Nemesis City, with all of its technology and advancements was a marvel to the world at large during Holly's time and with all of the minds backing it, she wished to have them all under her liege. Too bad that didn't quite end in the manner she wished, but she still won at the end. Lastly, a harbor was to be visited. Maybe it was a way to see what new prospects she could mine from the people and world around her, what with how long she spent napping.

"Hm, all places worthy of my presence. I'll bid you adieu, Kyoshi." She stated simply and waited until the ebony-haired woman left before she gazed over to her student. Aura was the girl's name. A lich just like herself who was weaker in comparison but still very strong in her own right. Holly motioned for her to rise to her feet and come closer. Already did the lichling have the respect of the one she wished to serve under. The darkness their unity cultivated was so very exhilarating. Holly licked her lips and motioned for her apprentice to stand. "Aura... Such a unique name. What brings you out here, little one?"

The woman inquired and reached out a hand to gently stroke the girl's cheek with delicate fingers.
    Back to top Go down
    Lichling

Lichling

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:36 am

Aura's neutral gaze took in Holly's reaction to Kyoshi. She found the woman amusing which put to rest any doubts she had of Kyoshi being a threat to her hero. When asked what she was doing out there, Aura looked down. She was never one for talking or long explanations. But she would try for Holly.

"I revived you..." She simply said, hoping that Holly could easily infer the rest. A nervous blush stained her cheeks as she tried to hide behind her book. She didn't know what more to say anyway. Explaining everything would take too long and her voice would not hold out long enough.

Aura suddenly looked up, having an idea. She opened her grimoire to a blank page and began to chant a spell, her voice seeming to become mature as her gaze became stern. Runic symbols began to appear on the pages until images began to form, showing Holly everything Aura had done before reviving her.
    Back to top Go down
    The Necromancer
    Villain
    Villain
    The Necromancer

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

It was her? That lichling who had the shyness of a pre-teen girl managed to attain the power necessary to revive Holly? A raised eyebrow showed her skepticism of the notion but the remembrance of the girl's skills quickly placed that doubt away, so she took it was it was. A nervous little thing like her must have kept her cult alive somehow, seeing as it was those devoted the most to the lich whose souls she devoured. Her eyebrow settled but her eyes continued to ask for a further explanation on how Aura went about the process.

Rather than vocalizing her process she instead opted to possibly write it out? Such a meticulous thing to do and that shyness wasn't something someone like Holly could have in a disciple. No, she wanted a much more focused and collected student. That'd all come in due time nonetheless.

Yet again, however, the girl managed to perform in a very efficient manner. Chanting a spell, allowing the pages of her grimoire to come to life and revealing the past up to the present. Taking in all that information, the Necromancer was colored impressed. Wetting her lips, she nodded in response to the end of the image gallery. "My, oh my. You're quite the hard-worker for someone so nervous." Holly giggled and reached a hand out to gently lift the girl's chin.

Staring her deep in the eyes, peering into her own tainted soul of darkness the woman grinned with excitement. "You'll be perfect for grooming, dear Aura. I'll make sure you acquire the knowledge necessary to flourish. Having you at my side will make the process of ruling this new world so much more manageable." The woman's hand retreated from her student's skin. Standing from her throne of bone, the Necromancer stretched herself out once more and sighed in respite. "But to gain lost knowledge we must journey to my old research facility." She mumbled softly.

"Aura!" Holly called to grab her attention. "Do you know the way to Nemesis City? If so, let us leave at once. You must be trained and I need a refresher on my own courses."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

So Long, Adieu~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: So Long, Adieu~   So Long, Adieu~ Empty

Back to top Go down

So Long, Adieu~
    Page 1 of 1